I love Nina :D
I love Xiaoyu :D
I love Christie :D

Lenochka
12-09-06, 22:02
Ling Xiaoyu Rules them all :tmb: :D

***Lara_Lover***
12-09-06, 22:37
Lol!! I have played all tekken games and once you finish it, it is very boring..

Please bring back Michelle!!!!

LNSNHGTDS
19-06-12, 21:49
Ok, I know how we're not supposed to revive threads in hear and how pissed most of us get when one revives an old thread but, since there are a couple of Tekken fans out there in Tomb Raider Forums I don't think this thread should be locked, I could have created a new one but since there was already one I decided that it would be best if we just had one.

Again, sorry for the revival but I think that this thread should have not been dead in the first place because there are fans of Tekken around here.

Jami393
19-06-12, 21:52
I didn't mind the Tekken series, the last Tekken game I have played was Tekken 3. Also I haven't played any of the Tekken game after 3, are they worth playing?

irishhips
19-06-12, 21:54
Why did you bump a 6 years old thread....we already have a decent thread.

Mods, close this one

Miharu
19-06-12, 21:55
^^ Tekken 5 certainly is. :jmp:

If you play Tekken 6 first you'd probably love it but if you get your hands on 5 and played it after...You'd be sorely disappointed with Tekken 6.

LNSNHGTDS
19-06-12, 21:56
I didn't mind the Tekken series, the last Tekken game I have played was Tekken 3. Also I haven't played any of the Tekken game after 3, are they worth playing?

I can assure you they are, Tekken 5 especially, you might not enjoy Tekken 6 that much as it's Story mode is kind of weird and not like the actual Tekken series at all, I find it really enjoyable but it's definately not something you'd expect in a Tekken game

Iz91gIdOVU0

Why did you bump a 6 years old thread....we already have a decent thread.

Mods, close this one

I explained my reasons, the other thread is for Tekken Tag 2, so basically anything non-Tekken Tag 2 related can be considered off-topic, therefore this was the best thing I thought of doing.

irishhips
19-06-12, 22:01
I explained my reasons, the other thread is for Tekken Tag 2, so basically anything non-Tekken Tag 2 related can be considered off-topic, therefore this was the best thing I thought of doing.You could have made a new thread instead of revive an old one

LNSNHGTDS
19-06-12, 22:02
You could have made a new thread instead of revive an old one

Yes but since there is already one, no matter how old it is, I don't find it neccesary to make a new one, it's just confusing to have to same threads, especially for new members.

Jami393
19-06-12, 22:06
Iz91gIdOVU0

That video kind of reminds me of the gameplay for Fighting Force, or The Bouncer.

LNSNHGTDS
19-06-12, 22:07
That video kind of reminds me of the gameplay for Fighting Force, or The Bouncer.

Which is good or bad :p ?

(OMG, I'm sure Alister has said that or something similar :p ... )

Jami393
19-06-12, 22:10
Which is good or bad :p ?

(OMG, I'm sure Alister has said that or something similar :p ... )

Too me thats good because I loved that style of gameplay.:D Also who is this Alister?

LNSNHGTDS
19-06-12, 22:46
Too me thats good because I loved that style of gameplay.:D Also who is this Alister?

You know, the TRilogy guy that was for no apparent reason there to help Lara :D ...

Jami393
19-06-12, 22:49
You know, the TRilogy guy that was for no apparent reason there to help Lara :D ...

I actually think he was really useful for Lara, but there is no point talking about it on this thread seeing that it is off topic.:p

LNSNHGTDS
19-06-12, 23:13
I actually think he was really useful for Lara, but there is no point talking about it on this thread seeing that it is off topic.:p

I know, I wasn't intending on starting a discussion about him, I just pointed out how I said the same thing as him, not on purpose :p !

AsuraSpike10
20-06-12, 01:18
Characters I like :)

Nina Williams
Anna Williams
Julia Chang
Zafina
Christie Monteiro
Lars Alexandersson
Kazuya Mishima
Marshall Law
King

Characters I hate :mad:

Jin Kazama
Craig Marduk
Sergei Dragunov

Games I have played

Tekken 2
Tekken tag tournament
Tekken 5

LNSNHGTDS
20-06-12, 05:47
:jmp: Main Character: Nina Williams
:) Characters I Like: Zafina, Christie Monteiro, Lili, Anna Williams, Leo, Hwoarang, Miguel Caballero Rojo, Steve Fox, Ling Xiaoyu, Lars Alexandersson, Jin Kazama and Lee Chaolan
:mad: Characters I Don't Like: Craig Marduk, Feng Wei, Jack-6 (all of the Jack series actually -.-' ) , Lei Wulong, Heihachi Mishima and Ganryu
:tmb: Games I Have Played: Tekken 4, Tekken 5, Tekken 6 (technically I have played the three first too via Tekken 5's Arcade History but I don't count them as seperate games, and there's also Tekken Tag Tournament ;) )

EscondeR
20-06-12, 06:42
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=158224