PDA

View Full Version : An actual date!

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 13:52
So like... I have an actual date tonight. I mean I've had boyfriends and such but I've never had an actual, pick you up at eight, go to the movies and dinner, have me home by ten date. And tonight....I do. And I'm ecstatic and nervous and acting stupid like smiling to everything in the house and acting like a schoolgirl. :o And they guy taking me out...wow. We stayed on the phone last night for seriously like SIX hours. I'm so giddy and excited? Anyone else been on an actual date?

Legend of Lara
11-09-06, 13:54
Congratz Jacob. :) I haven't been on a date. :pi:

Andromeda66
11-09-06, 13:55
I'm not exactly the romantic type (Fortunately or unfortunately) so No. I havent been on a date.

Have fun though :wve:

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 13:58
Thank you. It's so funny because I really do have this romantic streak but the funny part is I don't let it come over me... like I'm not mushy but I'm totally acting stupid and dumb right now. It's adorably disgusting.

Andromeda66
11-09-06, 14:01
Thank you. It's so funny because I really do have this romantic streak but the funny part is I don't let it come over me... like I'm not mushy but I'm totally acting stupid and dumb right now. It's adorably disgusting.

LOL It happens ;)

I dont see why you should be nervous if you know the guy ( as a friend beforE i mean) . Be yourself and he'll like you for it :wve:

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 14:09
LOL It happens ;)

I dont see why you should be nervous if you know the guy ( as a friend beforE i mean) . Be yourself and he'll like you for it :wve:

Ooooh I know. I'm just jittery and such. I haven't dated anyone in a long time.

James Burgon
11-09-06, 14:23
pick you up at eight, go to the movies and dinner, have me home by ten date.

that's one short movie/dinner. :p

jmbalton
11-09-06, 15:16
haha!! you will have to tell us all how it goes!!

Greenkey2
11-09-06, 15:28
Good luck Jacob :tmb: I hope you both have a really good time :wve:

I've never been taken on a date :( I've taken someone a date, but never been treated to one myself *sigh* What I wouldn't do to be shown some chivalry....

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 15:38
that's one short movie/dinner. :p

HAHA. I so should have used my brain. Jeez.

I've never been taken on a date :( I've taken someone a date, but never been treated to one myself *sigh* What I wouldn't do to be shown some chivalry....

Aw! :( That's terrible. It's been said that chivalry is dead. *sigh* :hug:

Shauni
11-09-06, 15:54
That sounds just like me with the boyfriend that I have now! With other guys they would never really take me out on a "date", we would just hang some place around or talk for hours. But with this guy he actually picks me up and takes me out on a date. I never thought I'd really get into it, I always thought that dates were kind of uncomfortable and showy, but he just makes it a wonderful experience. :) And I do get giddy and giggly around him, which would be a first because I've always been the type to keep myself together. :o hehe. It's amazing how people can have such an affect how we feel.. ^_^

I really hope that your date goes wonderful!!! :D Do tell us about it when you get back! =]

Thorir
11-09-06, 16:00
Sounds like fun, Jacob. You enjoy yourself! :)

I´ve never really had a romantic date before either, just "lets meet and have a coffee/drink"-dates.

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 16:10
Oh I plan to. He's AMAAAAAZING. Would we like to see a photo of him?

GodOfLight
11-09-06, 16:12
yes we would :D

i hope you enjoy your date... should be wonderful :tmb:

(just make sure you dont muck it up by having sex at the end - happens to often in the gay scene.)

Thorir
11-09-06, 16:13
Sure. :)
But don´t rush it before meeting him, though.
I´ve also been on the phone to someone for hours, and after a while he turned out to be a *******. :D

I hate him, hate him, hate him!!!

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 16:15
yes we would :D

i hope you enjoy your date... should be wonderful :tmb:

(just make sure you dont muck it up by having sex at the end - happens to often in the gay scene.)

oh no. It's totally going to be classy. :)

GodOfLight
11-09-06, 16:17
oh no. It's totally going to be classy. :)

nice :tmb:

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 16:18
TRF, meet Jason.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/jacobryanburns/JasonM.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/jacobryanburns/JasonM2.jpg

GodOfLight
11-09-06, 16:19
very hot :jmp: not really my type.. but he's good ;) :tmb:

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 16:22
I think he's ace. I don't really have a type per se. But he's definitely someone i like. a lot.

Autolycus
11-09-06, 16:25
We stayed on the phone last night for seriously like SIX hours.

I'm glad you've got a date and you seem to be doing back flips with excitment, but six hours on the phone please tell me he called you :D

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 16:28
I'm glad you've got a date and you seem to be doing back flips with excitment, but six hours on the phone please tell me he called you :D

We called back and forth. I had three phones die on my during the entire conversation.

Greenkey2
11-09-06, 16:49
Do you know what film you'll see, or what type of restaraunt you'll be eating at? :wve:

Hint: Italian is very good for the ol' romantic vibes ;)

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-09-06, 17:00
*sigh* What I wouldn't do to be shown some chivalry....

awww, there there. :hug: I'm sure there's a fine gentleman out there for you somewhere, you just haven't met him yet. ;)

I haven't been on a date either. I've been asked out on dates though.

Lara Croft!
11-09-06, 17:10
So like... I have an actual date tonight. I mean I've had boyfriends and such but I've never had an actual, pick you up at eight, go to the movies and dinner, have me home by ten date. And tonight....I do. And I'm ecstatic and nervous and acting stupid like smiling to everything in the house and acting like a schoolgirl. :o And they guy taking me out...wow. We stayed on the phone last night for seriously like SIX hours. I'm so giddy and excited? Anyone else been on an actual date?

In Greece dates usually work like that.Pick u up(or meet at the place) at a certain hour and then take u home.And we usually go to cafeterias or clubs.Cinema and dinner is for older ages.So,yeah,I've had many actual dates!:D

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 22:02
Oh dear god he's on his way. :cln:

Thorir
11-09-06, 22:06
I was going to ask how it went, but I guess itīs not that late in the US yet. :)

(Iīve been surfing on the Model Hommes forum all day, so I feel quite dreamy myself now. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0050.gif)

MiCkiZ88
11-09-06, 22:08
oh wow.. a date :eek: I havent been on dates since.. ever..

Well I hope you have a great evening :)

xMiSsCrOfTx
11-09-06, 22:08
Yes, I've been on actual dates. Dinner and a movie. The normal cliché dates, but most of them were pretty nice. :p Congrats, and have fun, Jacob! :D

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 22:13
How do I look?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/jacobryanburns/Picture3-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/jacobryanburns/Picture1-3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/jacobryanburns/Picture2-1.jpg

MiCkiZ88
11-09-06, 22:16
Hawt as always *faints*

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 22:23
Thanks. UUUUUGH. I'm so nervous. I'm such a weirdo.

MiCkiZ88
11-09-06, 22:24
LoL if your a weirdo then what am I.. I even get nervous when Im about to call some one xD

Jamie18
11-09-06, 22:30
Congratulations! Good luck - I hope you have fun! :tmb:

Take photos! :p

azumi_mm
11-09-06, 23:20
I havent been on dates since.. ever..

The same here. :( and I also get the nervous call thingy.

How do I look?

Let's say *****y. ;) you look cute!

MiCkiZ88
11-09-06, 23:24
and I also get the nervous call thingy.

that's the reason why i ''accidentaly'' forgot to call :whi:

GodOfLight
12-09-06, 00:17
any news or is he sedated in ectasy? :D

MiCkiZ88
12-09-06, 00:24
any news or is he sedated in ectasy? :D
looks like he's on the date now ^.^

Captain Mazda
12-09-06, 00:29

Aw! :( That's terrible. It's been said that chivalry is dead. *sigh* :hug:

Not when the Captain is around! *fanfare*

The best advice has already been given, just be yourself and have fun :)

imaginarylight
12-09-06, 02:11
Ooo hes really hot! and you look great as always :). So how did the date go?

Captain Mazda
12-09-06, 02:46
Oh, I thought you were a girl.

tlr online
12-09-06, 02:50
How'd it go Jacob? :wve:

Gabi
12-09-06, 12:37
Come on, spill the beans. Don't keep us in suspense. http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/froehlich/a065.gif

JACOBryanBURNS
12-09-06, 21:17
wow. :D

MiCkiZ88
12-09-06, 21:18
so I gues it was awesome huh? :D

JACOBryanBURNS
12-09-06, 21:19
To say the very least. It was really nice to have that comfortable feeling around someone again. I seemed to have forgotten what is was like. It was everything I could have hoped for. And more. :)

MiCkiZ88
12-09-06, 21:20
aww well im happy to hear that :)

Angelx14
12-09-06, 21:21
I'm not exactly the romantic type (Fortunately or unfortunately) so No. I havent been on a date.

Have fun though :wve:
Ditto..
Congrats Jacob.:tmb:
I'm happy for you.

Jamie18
12-09-06, 22:23
I'm glad it went well - it's so nervewracking beforehand, but on a good one, that's all made up for and then some :tmb:

madderakka
13-09-06, 00:43
I'm glad you had a good date

Shauni
13-09-06, 01:05
Sounds like it was awesome! :jmp: :hug: