PDA

View Full Version : Homework Vs Schoolwork.

in these arms
11-09-06, 15:00
Would you prefer Homework or Schoolwork?

I enjoy Homework, because its just all to yourself and you got no-one around you to copy you. It means its a challenge, trying not to ask anybody for help. As for schoolwork, you got to concentrate harder, ask for help because you have given up, and people secretly look at your work.

CuteKittenlol
11-09-06, 15:02
Schoolwork.

Why do we even get Homework?
Work is to do at school not home.
It takes up a lot of your free time.
I despise it.

K.J
11-09-06, 15:04
I could'nt concentrate when I went to school^_^ so I never managed to work at school. When you're home you can also use the PC, and since I'm not good at handwriting I preferred homework:)

kill bill
11-09-06, 15:07
school work would do me fine. once you get home your time.:D

TombRaiderLover
11-09-06, 15:08
I prefer schoolwork, and seriously think that homework should be banned. It takes up free time, and makes you feel like you're at school all day. Especially since I have seven or eight pieces of homework a week. It's annoying, and stressful.

Rivendell
11-09-06, 15:09
Both, for different reasons.
With schoolwork you had people around who could help and contribute and better your work, but with homework it's more of a learning experience from the perspective that it challenges you to use what you know, work things out on your own and better yourself.

kill bill
11-09-06, 15:09
I prefer schoolwork, and seriously think that homework should be banned. It takes up free time, and makes you feel like you're at school all day. Especially since I have seven or eight pieces of homework a week. It's annoying, and stressful.

agreed expesically with my teacher.:mad:

in these arms
11-09-06, 15:11
But for people who prefer Schoolwork. If you had homework, maybe trying to write it in a schedual and do it when that time comes.

CuteKittenlol
11-09-06, 15:13
I do as much of my homework in the lesson as possible, then ill sit and do it at the p.c :p

in these arms
11-09-06, 15:14
I do as much of my homework in the lesson as possible, then ill sit and do it at the p.c :p

same.

Mad Tony
11-09-06, 15:24
Schoolwork.
School work is taking up time you have at school anyway, instead of taking up your free time like homework does.

MiCkiZ88
11-09-06, 15:24
School work

I hardly do my homework. usually I have enough time to do them at school so I dont have any homework left to do ( especially in maths and languages )

but.. it's a bit harder this year since we have to pick atleast 4 subjects and write an 6 hour essay of each of them.. so id better start doing homework this year.. cause without good grades i wont be able to go to uni..

Pawprint
11-09-06, 15:45
In school u r stuck, so all you can basically do is work. At home there are so many distractions. If I manage to find the dedication to to homework I like listening to itumes.

JACOBryanBURNS
11-09-06, 15:47
I don't go to school all day long only to have to take it home with me. I've never done homework and never will. :jmp:

Angel_14
11-09-06, 15:51
School work! :D

Because I can help to my friends and they can help me! Plus My brain works only in school, at home it's like: 'TR, TR, TR, TR... Kurtis! TR, TR...' :D

They should stop giving homeworks to us. It takes our free time and the 80% of the kids make it in the school next day *coughsmetoocoughs* :pi:

Ward Dragon
11-09-06, 16:13
In high school I preferred to do as much work in school as possible so I'd have less to do at home during my free time. In college, that wasn't really possible because the professors don't give "school work." Some give home work and others just give general guidelines of what to study for the exams. On the plus side, you spend less time in class each day in college so you have more free time overall, which is then spent on the homework so I guess it evens out :p

Thorir
11-09-06, 16:14
I never did either...

angelika
11-09-06, 16:16
I don't wonna hear
I don't wonna know
School is way behind me :D :D :D

Mr.Burns
12-09-06, 00:47
I don't wonna hear
I don't wonna know
School is way behind me :D :D :D

Amen!

the closest for me would be bringing work home with me. Once I'm done for the day, work stays where it belongs, unless I'm doing a wedding shoot, then I have to deal with it at home.

Lenochka
12-09-06, 01:20
schoolwork... I hate the idea of homework... Its the teachers cheap way of making us teach ourselfs instead of doing there jobs... well my teachers at least

imaginarylight
12-09-06, 02:18
Schoolwork, I hate homework with a passion. I mean we are at school for half of our day then they want to give us more to take home, its supposed to be our time, not go home and do more work.

erosan
12-09-06, 03:09
school work. when im at home i always say "il do it later" but i never do so i try to do as much as i can at school.

Melonie Tomb Raider
12-09-06, 03:23
Homework.

Just give me my assignments and let me do them, I don't want to sit and listen to lectures and instructions all day. I like figuring things out on my own. As long as I have all the tools I need to learn, I'll get the job done promptly. I'm an over achiever. :)

Tomb Raider Master
12-09-06, 13:33
Schoolwork for me. :) You can ask immediately if you don't understand something, plus the homework takes almost the rest of your day-off. But the schoolwork has its bad sides, too. :p

Trigger_happy
12-09-06, 16:10
i dispise homework, especially from those teacher who say" its a vitl part of work, blah, blah, balh". I hate it with a passion. Also, you have like 5 bits of coursework to do and the teachers are like " i dont care, its not my subject" or "just because you have homework from X, doesnt mean i wont give you any".

When i go home, i want to relax, not do a mound of paperwork and then have a bit of fun, in the last hour of the day.

Dingaling
12-09-06, 16:20
Despising homework right now. I usually get homework from each class at least twice a week so I'm always trying to catch up and get it in in time and by that happens I have another batch for the next few days and it's hell, doesn't help if some of it's hard either and you try your best and still get it wrong.

Schoolwork is okay. I'd rather have none but gotta learn at times :)