PDA

View Full Version : thanks-what a great game!!

kevink
23-02-01, 02:59
I would just like to say thanks to everyone for the help I finally finished chronicles tonight! I don't think it would have been possible without the help. Well it will be nice to give some advice on the subject instead of being the guy with all the dumb questions. -Cheers -Kev

bruin77
23-02-01, 11:25
kevink, what did you think of Chronicles ? what was ya fav. bit ?

kevink
23-02-01, 12:22
Yeah I would have to say that so far it is I loved it. Although I have only played bits and peices of 2 before embarking on the chronicles adventure. I will say that my only complaint would be that without the forum and the walkthrough the game would be almost impossible to finish. well, not impossible, but I personally couldn't take that much time out of everyday life to figure some of the stuff out. Especially red alerts. I just started tomb 3 so in a little while I will have a better perspec on chronicles. I can say this about tomb 3, the save game crystal thing is annoying me already. A purist I am not I guess http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/forums/smile.gif -Kevink

bruin77
24-02-01, 11:15
still think Tomb Raider II was my favourite, gotta find another TR to play now...