PDA

View Full Version : Eidos releases new Reservoir Dogs box artwork

tlr online
14-09-06, 20:18
NEW RESERVOIR DOGS CONSOLE ARTWORK
Copyright 2006 www.tombraiderchronicles.com

[ September 14th 2006 ]

We begin our goodness offering with brand new box-artwork showcasing Reservoir Dogs on all consoles. Published by Eidos plc, Reservoir Dogs is based on the 1992 Quentin Tarantino-directed classic movie about five total strangers who are brought together to carry out a diamond heist.

With multiple DVD releases through Lionsgate, as well as assorted merchandise such as apparel, action figures, posters and novelty items, the film's cult status has only increased in the years since its theatrical premiere, leading to the next evolution with the video game debut.

Staying true to the original plot, this intense, third person shooter follows the progress and planning of the famed diamond heist while filling in some of the cliff-hanger questions from the film.

CONSOLE ARTWORK (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2911.html)

Natla'd
15-09-06, 08:16
Out of pure interest, why are they showcasing the box artwork two or three weeks after the game was released? Seriously, the game is sitting on my TV as we speak. :p

tlr online
15-09-06, 08:17
Tell me about it! :rolleyes:

Just doing my job. :)

Natla'd
15-09-06, 08:21
LOL, those games people are getting slower and slower...they'll be releasing teaser trailers three months after the game debuts next. ;)

Not having a go at you, of course. One thing that really gets to me is that, when games are released over here first, international media seems to ignore it. I mean, Gamespot UK doesn't even have a review for it yet!

Nicky
15-09-06, 08:44
Thanks for the info Justin, I didn't know about the release :) The screenshots look quite good by the way.

The game will also feature the full and original soundtrack from the movie
WOW! I'm thinking of getting this game.

Natla'd
15-09-06, 08:46
WOW! I'm thinking of getting this game.

It's quite good, although some bits can get a tiny bit repetitive. The conversations characters have are quite funny - reminds me of the movie. :)