PDA

View Full Version : more pics of karima in the Sun

highonlollypops
16-09-06, 12:39
anyone seen these pics b4? she looks great!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2006070405,00.html

xMiSsCrOfTx
16-09-06, 12:56
Haven't seen those before. She looks beautiful, as always. To me, she looks a little more like Elizabeth Hurley in those, but there's nothing wrong with that, seeing as she's gorgeous as well. :D :wve:

Lone Raider
16-09-06, 13:49
can't help it, I find her utterly boring.

Kamrusepas
16-09-06, 14:13
Nice. I like the golden bikini :)

PirateRose
16-09-06, 14:14
Poor girl, being judged because Eidos picked her to model as Legend Lara and those people hate Legend.

Oh well freedom of speech for those with poor eyesight, tastes, and judgement. *wonders if some of these people even look at the pictures*

She looks beautiful, I wish I had her hair. I think I might use one of these pics for a model of a character I'm thinking of sketching up.

Lone Raider
16-09-06, 15:07
Poor girl, being judged because Eidos picked her to model as Legend Lara and those people hate Legend.

Oh well freedom of speech for those with poor eyesight, tastes, and judgement. *wonders if some of these people even look at the pictures*

She looks beautiful, I wish I had her hair. I think I might use one of these pics for a model of a character I'm thinking of sketching up.

hmm... actually, I've seen lots of pictures of her. I've checked the link and looked at the pics. Yes I hate Legend as everyone knows but that has quite nothing to do that I find the girl still boring. IMHO she has nothing at all that makes a Lara - no fire. she's simply too nice.

Radiohead
16-09-06, 16:41
It's just a very pretty girl in a bikini now. Nothing to do with Lara.

laracroft_lover
16-09-06, 20:50
It's just a very pretty girl in a bikini now. Nothing to do with Lara.

If I can remember, Lara also has 2 bikini's in this game :D

And as far as I know...Lara was never known for wearing too much clothes...:D

Captain Mazda
16-09-06, 22:15
MOVE over Angelina Jolie – there’s a new girl in town.

Former shop worker Karima Adebibe is today unveiled as the latest face — and body — of Lara Croft.

rofl BS!

JamesFKirk
17-09-06, 03:29
I don't know, she seems strange to me... (and that's my personal opinion; nobody will listen anyway :D )

Captain Mazda
17-09-06, 07:17
She's certainly beautiful but I find her extremely attractive only in the Legend costume :cln:

But there is no replacement for Angelina Jolie.

RAID
17-09-06, 07:38
She one breath away from ending up on Playboy :p

RAID
17-09-06, 07:39
There is no replacement for Angelina Jolie.
Amen

TaraOC
18-10-06, 11:52
I think shes very beautiful, but dosen't really look alot like Lara, I know its damn near impossible to look just like a CG character. Angelina was the best Lara by far, she has the right attitude too.

Legends
18-10-06, 14:21
I like her! :D

raiderfun
18-10-06, 14:37
They're Old but always Hot ! ;) :)

Autolycus
18-10-06, 15:52
Hot as always :cln:

Terminatorvs
18-10-06, 16:22
Personally, I dont really care about Lara's representatives - I don't think it's necessary for me to care about a woman/lady, who looks a bit like Lara. After all, who am I? I'm just another person, who plays "Tomb Raider" games that's all.
P. S. In my opinion, A. Jolie doesn't look like Lara at all - even her hair and eye color is different.

dannyb37
19-10-06, 10:05
But there is no replacement for Angelina Jolie.

Yeh, I was just about to say Bring Back Angelina Jolie

The new one, yeh she's cute just not hot. :ton:

Legend 4ever
30-10-06, 21:29
P. S. In my opinion, A. Jolie doesn't look like Lara at all - even her hair and eye color is different.
Totally agree! Angelina Jolie was the worst flesh and bood Lara ever. She was interesting to me when I was 10-11 years old. Her time has passed. At least like Lara.

ELEN
30-10-06, 22:41
Has she lost weight? She looks thinner than the first TR pics. Anyway, she is very nice.

PARANOIA
30-10-06, 22:44
Beautiful image, but Lara doesn't have curly hair.

rofl BS!

That has to be the best argument ever presented in Tomb Raider Forums history. Captain Mazda gets the Nobel Peace Prize.

I've seen photos of Angelina Jolie and I don't really find that her image matches Lara Croft. I've tried SO hard to make a comparison, but I've been to The Sims 2 forums. People have tried to make Lara models before, and critics have said, "That looks to Angelina Jolie-ish." Eh.

Atlantean-Squid
30-10-06, 23:11
I think she's a lot more attractive than Jolie, to be honest.

Winston_the_butler
31-10-06, 01:06
i saw these pics before she was Lara! old!

Joseph
31-10-06, 20:09
That has to be the best argument ever presented in Tomb Raider Forums history. Captain Mazda gets the Nobel Peace Prize.

You certainly get no Peace Prize, Paranoia.
Keep it friendly here.

tha_mattster
31-10-06, 21:42
Has she lost weight? She looks thinner than the first TR pics. Anyway, she is very nice.

You can never tell - it depends how they retouch the photos! ^.^

PARANOIA
31-10-06, 22:13
You certainly get no Peace Prize, Paranoia.
Keep it friendly here.

:confused:

http://sam.thelawsons.com/e107_files/public/nounderstand.png

What did you mean? I was just questioning why he would use "bs" as a reason for his opinion.

Captain Mazda
03-11-06, 06:05
Because (very important part next) IN MY OPINION, comparing Karima to Angelina is absurd. Don't be so god damn bitter.

MattTR
03-11-06, 06:12
She's drop-dead gorgeous.

Legend 4ever
03-11-06, 07:47
I absolutely agree.
My opinion is that she is more Lara than Angie ever was!:)