PDA

View Full Version : Age of Empires 3

Mad Tony
19-09-06, 18:42
Does anyone here play Age of empires 3 online?
I do.
It's a tad annoying when people's computers are running different speeds to yours, resulting in the game being much slower.

TombRaiderLover
19-09-06, 19:30
Nope, never played it, although I do have Age of Empires 2 on Ps2. But I haven't played that either . . .

tampi
19-09-06, 19:42
The only time that I have proven to play online was with Call of Duty or Medal of Honor I don't remember it, and I caught a terrible depression. :(

In age of empires 3 can be used cheats?
People use cheats?
I'm a little untrained now. :p :)

Mad Tony
19-09-06, 20:25
In age of empires 3 can be used cheats?
People use cheats?
I'm a little untrained now. :p :)
You can use cheats when playing against the computer.
I'm not sure about online though.

I don't use cheats anyway :p

PirateRose
19-09-06, 20:37
I played AOE2 online and got my butt smeared pretty badly... Haven't played age of empires online since...

Seriously, the guy must have used cheats....you can't build an army that large in 20 minutes from the dark ages....

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-09-06, 00:54
Does anyone here play Age of empires 3 online?
I do.
It's a tad annoying when people's computers are running different speeds to yours, resulting in the game being much slower.

I know! I hate when that happens! My cousin and I were trying to play (he had DSL), and everyone else had it too.. But this one guy had Dial Up and it took seriously 25 minutes before we just said "Forget it" and left the game! It is very fun when you can actually play, though. :p