PDA

View Full Version : General Primal thread

Legend of Lara
23-09-06, 15:40
Chat about the old but totally brilliant game Primal. :wve:

Angel_14
23-09-06, 15:44
Yay! ^_^ Primal is my favourite game (next to TR of course) :D Brilliant graphics, gameplay, story and controlls!

I played with it yesterday and completed the game in 10 hours! CD should take a look at this game! :tmb:

ace_85
23-09-06, 15:52
Primal is an excellent game. It's a great mix of exploring, puzzling and fighting, with some fantastic locations and graphics thrown in too. Some scenery in the game just makes you stand there and go, "Wow". And, for once, you get a lot of game for your money - it took me at least three weeks to finish the first time I played, which is a lot longer than most games these days. Highly recommended, especially to fans of the TR games (and I'm guessing that's most of us here, right? :D)

:tmb:

Forwen
23-09-06, 23:10
And imo Primal doesn't go far beyond 7/10 score. Repetitive and unbalanced battle system spoils its potential - you know, the epic "gameplay vs story" struggle. Still, I have quite a unique sentiment for it... Must be Jen. And the fancy demon forms. And the dense atmosphere. Surprisingly clever dialogs, as well. Hands down one of the best soundtracks out there. Have I already mentioned Jen...? I just feel like calling it my game.

Scree: For all our sakes, I trust your own sense of responsibility matches your... distinctive... sense of humor.
Jen: Distinctive good or dist-
Scree: Distinctive inappropriate.
Jen: Jeez, I'm being heckled by a troll!

it took me at least three weeks to finish the first time I played, which is a lot longer than most games these days.

I finished it in 5 days, no rushing.