PDA

View Full Version : Zelda- A link to the past HEELP

Betal
27-09-06, 15:20
Hi I started to play this again yesterday. I'm now in the ifrst temple in the dark world. I have found the hammer and everything. I searched the temple for a key but can't find. Do someone know what to do? I'm here

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7896/heeelpju9.png

Betal
27-09-06, 15:48
someone? I know it haven't taken long but I want to continue the game.

Titanium
27-09-06, 16:41
www.gamefaqs.com :wve:

Thorir
27-09-06, 17:04
Yup, yup. Gamefaqs is the place to ask. :)

Betal
27-09-06, 19:10
I finally found the key:D A mod can lock:wve:

illuminati30
27-09-06, 21:23
I finally found the key:D A mod can lock:wve:

Can you post more screens? hehe Soo nice seeing this again. Played it about 12 years ago!

Dazzy
28-09-06, 12:27
I completed this game, but it's such a long game with so much stuff in it.

Betal
28-09-06, 17:21
Can you post more screens? hehe Soo nice seeing this again. Played it about 12 years ago!

Sure:D I'm soon done with the game. And then I gonna replay it and take screens:D

Betal
04-10-06, 19:14
Hi:wve: I need help again. I'm in the second temple in the dark world. I have the big key and everything but I can't open this door. It looks like a door which opens with the big key. Do someone know or remember how to do?

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/4954/helpjj1.png

Rivendell
05-10-06, 10:05
Oh man, I loved that place with the Hooky :D

That's just a normal door for a small key. If I remember correctly then try heading as far as you can through either of the southern doors- I remember finding a key through there! :tmb:

Shark_Blade
05-10-06, 10:58
Oh God, it's been years since I saw games 2D like that:D
Nowadays is all about graphics, 3D engine, it's such a nice change to see something from the past. So nostalgic :)

Catlantean
05-10-06, 11:36
It's been ages since I played A Link to the Past so I can't be of much help...but seeing those screenshots sure brings back childhood memories! That was probably my favourite SNES game ever :)

Betal
05-10-06, 16:39
Oh man, I loved that place with the Hooky :D

That's just a normal door for a small key. If I remember correctly then try heading as far as you can through either of the southern doors- I remember finding a key through there! :tmb:

Betal
08-10-06, 18:24
I need help... again. I'm here

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/131/helpagsinkx0.png
How do I come to the cracked floor? I need to set a bomb there to make a big hole on the floor then go down and meet the boss (the woman who follow link). But I can't get to the cracked floor. Someone who remember how to do?

Dazzy
09-10-06, 10:38
Yea, you do need to throw a bomb in to the crack, and then let the girl follow you, my memory is awful but you have to go back the way you came from, and your return to the boss door, then keep going up until you see another door, enter it, and your see the light coming from above.

Catlantean
09-10-06, 11:17
This looks very familiar. I think there's a room above that one, with a hole in the exact same spot. First you bomb that cracked floor, then find the room above and fall through the hole there to get to the hole shown in the screenshot (chain-fall :D).

Dazzy
09-10-06, 11:36
I don't think that's how it works. You bomb crack that hole, then you head down a floor level, and enter the room with the light coming from above. Remember where this room is, then find the girl, bring her to the room, and prepare for some interesting events lol.

Betal
09-10-06, 14:52
This looks very familiar. I think there's a room above that one, with a hole in the exact same spot. First you bomb that cracked floor, then find the room above and fall through the hole there to get to the hole shown in the screenshot (chain-fall :D).

There isn't anymore floors above:) And howq do i throw bombs?:O

Catlantean
09-10-06, 15:00
Are you sure? I remember such a sequence, but this doesn't necessarily have to be the exact place so...best you try Dazzy's solution then. As for how to throw the bomb, that depends on what system you're playing on :)

Betal
09-10-06, 15:33
I play on super nintendo:) (the pic have good quality cause I use a emulqator thing to take pics). So how do I throw?:D

Dazzy
09-10-06, 17:02
Er, I've only played this game on Gameboy SP, just try any button, I can't help you with the controls.

Betal
09-10-06, 19:21
I finished the temple now:) I didn't know you could pick up bombs:rolleyes:

Dazzy
09-10-06, 19:46
Lol, you do now, throwing bombs is great.