PDA

View Full Version : Question posed by my teacher

Janny
27-09-06, 19:04
My economics teacher posed us a weird question regarding needs and resources, and I'm curios what you guys might have answered

So, you're walking alone in a ghetto, at night, and you need to go to the bathroom after drinking about 3 bottles of soda (don't laugh yet :p ), so my question is, what would you take care to do first/ preoccupy you more? the need to go to the bathroom or the need for safety/ taking cover? :D

I honestly have no idea what I'd do in such a situation, how about you guys?

interstellardave
27-09-06, 19:11
My economics teacher posed us a weird question regarding needs and resources, and I'm curios what you guys might have answered

So, you're walking alone in a ghetto, at night, and you need to go to the bathroom after drinking about 3 bottles of soda (don't laugh yet :p ), so my question is, what would you take care to do first/ preoccupy you more? the need to go to the bathroom or the need for safety/ taking cover? :D

I honestly have no idea what I'd do in such a situation, how about you guys?

I can't think of why I'd be there, but getting out of there would be the first thing on my mind. Safety first, absolutely!

Mad Tony
27-09-06, 19:12
Safety.
Burn it out of there then find a public restroom or something :p

Lara Croft!
27-09-06, 19:15
The body need would prevail.If I could hold it,I'd leave,if I couldn't then I'd try to hide....:D

jarhead
27-09-06, 19:21
The body need would prevail.If I could hold it,I'd leave,if I couldn't then I'd try to hide....:D

yer, you cant help a bodily function, where as safety is kinda like a fear, something you could kinda control

Night Crawler
27-09-06, 19:23
I'd just pee all over the potential muggers. 2 birds, 1 stone.

Alive_and_Funky
27-09-06, 19:24
I would take cover and then pee my pants.

VonCroy360
27-09-06, 19:24
I would try to get out of there offcourse.
My bladder might explode on the way, but rather that than my head. :)
:p

tampi
27-09-06, 19:40
If you are in ghetto, who says that you aren't part of the ghetto? perhaps, you are the king of the ghetto and, in that case, you could solve your necessities in any corner :)

Lara Croft!
27-09-06, 19:44
I'd just pee all over the potential muggers. 2 birds, 1 stone.

Hahahahaa!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Jake Croft
27-09-06, 19:48
If this was real id probably be crying and nearly bursting but id probably keep really quiet and make my way out unnoticed or ring someone or... Randomly pee somewhere xD

Lara's Boy
27-09-06, 19:51
The question doesn't imply any implicit need to fear for my safety, so I would use the bathroom first.

Catapharact
27-09-06, 19:59
The question is a common investment senerio most people get asked.

How does it relate to the world of Business? Well, going to the bathroom indicated unknown risk that presents itself when you invest in something new (like a new product or a new form that just entered the market.)

Think of it this way: I know that saftey comes first but if you do take a chance and pee in the washroom, you'll have a fee bladder and you get to go back home without worrying if you can hold it till then. There is that risk of getting mugged in the washroom but if you're gutsy enough and chance falls in your favor, then your investment pays off.

BtoFu
27-09-06, 21:59
I'd whip it out and say 'you will respect my manhood'..then I'd walk down the road while cuttin' the soda loose. I assume this one's only aimed at guys? I mean girls gotta squat and stuff. :o

xXanisa*raiderXx
07-10-06, 22:16
I know this is a question but what the heck would you be doing in the ghetto? At NIGHT?:ohn:
My answer would be safety 'cuz people in the ghetto at night will not care who u r, they will pop your ***.

only Croft
07-10-06, 22:19
Well if I keeped walking I diden't fell the need to pee so I wood get the hell out of there :D

scoopy_loopy
08-10-06, 08:05
If you are in ghetto, who says that you aren't part of the ghetto? perhaps, you are the king of the ghetto and, in that case, you could solve your necessities in any corner :)

:vlol: The australian way :p

Geck-o-Lizard
08-10-06, 08:14
I'd go to the bathroom. Unless there was some immediate danger I could see, running out the ghetto like a crazy scared person would draw lots more attention to myself than going to the loo...

tombraiderluka
08-10-06, 08:54
Safety!

angelika
08-10-06, 14:29
Safety! (I'm used to hold it long, sometimes at work I can't do otherwise:D )

What I don;t understand is why would an economic teacher ask such a question? What's his point?

Tomb Raider Master
08-10-06, 15:50
Safety for me. :) I can hold on for many hours in those situations. :p

SSJ6Wolf
08-10-06, 15:56
Safety first. I can hold it for up to 12 hours (and usually do it every 6) so that shouldn't be a problem. :)

Luba
08-10-06, 18:02
another strange question from a teacher.
Still, for me safety is more important:p

Legends
08-10-06, 18:50
:vlol: