PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft X06 Conference. Some big exclusives announced!

UNDERTAKER
27-09-06, 19:35
Hey :wve:

Microsoft just held their annual Xbox conference this evening and announced some truly amazing things. Here we go...

Rare is working on a sequel to Banjo Kazooie exclusively for 360
The next installment of Splinter Cell (SC 5) will be exclusively for 360 and the PC.
Bioshock is now 360 and PC exclusive
Grand Theft Auto 4 is coming to 360 next October. Rockstar is releasing 2 "epic" expansion packs containing hours of new content only for 360.
There is a new Halo real time strategy game in the works called 'Halo Wars'. In addition, Halo 3 is coming out and a new Halo game is being developed with the help of Peter Jackson.
Kane and Lynch Dead Men is being developed exclusively for 360
Xbox 360 HD-DVD player should retail for $199.99 in USA. Gamers in the UK can expect it to cost 129.99. The HD-DVD drive will bundle with a remote and a copy of King Kong.
The first gameplay footage of Assassins Creed was shown for 360. It was amazing!

Sony has alot of competition on their hands.

Alive_and_Funky
27-09-06, 19:42
Thanks for the news, just a shame Knights of the Old Republic 3 wasn't announced. :(

Wait, Splinter Cell 5 PC and Xbox 360 exclusive? :yik:
That's another reason to add to my "Why I Want To Get An Xbox 360 List." :D

Thanks again, UNDERTAKER. :tmb:

Samsdad
27-09-06, 20:40
Thanks for the update UT. Things are definately looking up for the 360.

illuminati30
27-09-06, 21:20
Xbox 360 HD-DVD player should retail for $199.99 in USA. Gamers in the UK can expect it to cost 129.99. The HD-DVD drive will bundle with a remote and a copy of King Kong..That is a really good price! Getting one?

The first gameplay footage of Assassins Creed was shown for 360. It was amazing!

Did you see the video diary i posted here :yik: