PDA

View Full Version : The Stupid things you've done when tired?

MiCkiZ88
29-09-06, 11:32
So I thought about making a thread how stupid people can get when they are tired. Well atleast me :D

For me it has to be walking to school with my pajamas and with a newspaper.. :vlol:

or just this morning when I had coffee I accidentaly put some coffee beans in to my coffee instead of sugar.. :rolleyes:

What's the most stupid thing you've done when you've just woken up, or when you've been tired?

Janny
29-09-06, 11:36
Probably when I started pouring honey on my french fries instead of ketchup... what? they had similar containers, and I was sleeeeeeepy.. zzzzzzzzz...

Geck-o-Lizard
29-09-06, 11:38
Putting the cereal box into the fridge and the milk into the jam cupboard. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4928/anxiousns1.gif

PirateRose
29-09-06, 11:40
Actually, while sleepwalking a couple of nighs I kept stealing the plate that sat in my mircrowave.
Never did find it again the last time I took it.

MiCkiZ88
29-09-06, 11:45
Probably when I started pouring honey on my french fries instead of ketchup... what? they had similar containers, and I was sleeeeeeepy.. zzzzzzzzz...
lmao.. must've been sweet ^.^

@ Geck.. :whi: your not the only one who has done that

@ PirateRose.. hmm my mom used to sleepwalk.. I swear he stole my stuff when I was litle :mad: :D

da tomb raider!
29-09-06, 12:43
When I got up, filled a mug full of water, put it right down next to my bed, hopped back in bed again, got out of bed 2 minutes later, and put my foot right in the mug. Result: Water and broken pieces of mug everyone...

Angel_14
29-09-06, 12:44
Hmm... I've done stupid things, but these are the worst:

- I said this to my dog: 'Stop barking, Kurtis!'
- I wanted to bite my mobile phone instead of the chocolate
- Wanted to go to school on saturday

Lara's Boy
29-09-06, 12:49
One of the stupid things I have done (with friends) while tired...we were at a little country restaurant, and I tried to get a drink out of the Mustard dispenser, lol.....never lived that down.....

Kamrusepas
29-09-06, 12:50
I'm tired all the time so I do stupid things all the time :vlol:

It's the funniest when me and my friend are both dead tired and/or on caffeine pills :vlol:

xRikux89
29-09-06, 12:53
I placed the cocoa powder to the fridge, cappuccino powder on the chopping board, and milk on the shelf, yay. The milk went bad :'(

Legend of Lara
29-09-06, 12:59
Falling aspleep in my room...

... waking up on the toilet. :o

ace_85
29-09-06, 13:05
Being woken up by my mobile phone, and wondering why I couldn't answer the call. It might have had something to do with the fact that I had reached for my TV remote instead :D

JACOBryanBURNS
29-09-06, 13:05
Perhaps started driving to school in you know...my underwear and the polo shirt required for school.:hea:

Andrea Lara
29-09-06, 13:18
A friend of mine and me were talking about stupied things on the phone. We both were tired ;) After it I didn't remember well about what we talked, only a few (funny) things though :D

jarhead
29-09-06, 13:35
Putting the cereal box into the fridge and the milk into the jam cupboard. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4928/anxiousns1.gif

Yep, Ive done that.

I've also turned on a kettle and stuff bed into the little noozle, and was 3 seconds away fomr putting my hand in to try and fish out my 'toast'

tampi
29-09-06, 13:35
Not to get up of the sofa and go to the bed for non to keep awake (not clear) to me

Thorir
29-09-06, 13:37
I don´t think I´ve done anything like that, apart from being close to putting curry into a cup of cocoa instead of cinnamon. Same box-design and almost the same colour! :O

Cocoa and curry. Mmm.

Jake Croft
29-09-06, 14:37
I woke up and i had a dream and i thought i had a bucket so i poured a jug full of water and poured it all over the floor thinking there was a bucket in my hand... (Strange)

Andromeda66
29-09-06, 14:44
Everythig I do is stupid when I'm tired, like looking for my socks in the refrgierator and opening the microwave door to get my CD out of the drive etc.

Dazzy
29-09-06, 14:53
I have done some real stupid things before...

1) Whilst taking down some dirty clothes to put in the washing machine, I nearly put them in the bin in the kitchen, say whaaaat?

2) Whilst trying to remove the kettle from the wire thingy, it flew out, and the cup near it, fell on the floor on to my toe!

3) Sometimes, I put things like milk, etc, or something in the wrong place.

Mr.Burns
29-09-06, 14:53
As stated under the Fifth Amendment, I refuse to answer said question without the presense of an attorney for fear of incriminating myself.

Try writing that when tired. Seriously, I've fallen asleep at the computer with the effect of actually hitting the keyboard. That definitely left a mark.

MiCkiZ88
29-09-06, 16:27
Perhaps started driving to school in you know...my underwear and the polo shirt required for school.:hea:
lmao :vlol: :D

Ada the Mental
29-09-06, 17:43
I threw away my essay instead of the scrap paper.

I went to school wearing my shirt inside out:o

I got out of the bed and:
a)tried to get into the bathroom and crashed headfirst on the doorcase
b)stepped onto my cat (who was incidentally sleeping in the middle of the hallway)
c) (after my father had literally dragged me out of the bed) walked into my wardrobe to get dressed,got in and fell asleep-inside.

I don't even know how many times I put stuff in the wrong place.

Lavinder
29-09-06, 17:44
I made myself dinner before and instead of throwing away a little bit of paper that I did not need I threw my dinner and plate in the bin... :(

BtoFu
29-09-06, 19:19
I was nodding off on the bed..randomly got up and sent a text to my friend saying 'watch in house'. I thought I had dreamt it until I spoke to her the next day and she asked what the hell I meant by it...I have absolutely no idea what I meant or why I sent it. :o

Lew
29-09-06, 19:52
Well, considering how random I am when i'm sleepy most of the day is do something stupid once, in the school hall I tipped flour all over my trousers while trying to open it without noticing, It was funny but embarrasing my friends were like....."erm, Lewis you retard your flouring yourself" or something like that.

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-09-06, 20:58
I'll never forget this one - I was in 3rd grade. We were learning about time or something, so the teacher called on me randomly and asked how many hours were in a day. It was so early in the morning, I said 12 after looking up at the clock! :eek: Other crazy tiredness moments for me are forgetting all my school books on the kitchen table, walking into the garage to get in my car without pants (yes, it really happened - twice).. Stuff like that. All the time!

Pipolinne
29-09-06, 21:37
Keep working
Forgetting if I did some minor things,or not
Thinking it's strange a bottle of water near me,when I don't remember getting it
No eating

MiCkiZ88
29-09-06, 21:48
Other crazy tiredness moments for me are forgetting all my school books on the kitchen table, walking into the garage to get in my car without pants (yes, it really happened - twice).. Stuff like that. All the time!
:vlol: So I aint the only one then :vlol:

Trust In Trent
29-09-06, 22:24
The only stupid thing I've done whilst tired. Is fall on the stairs with hot tea in my hand.

Neteru
30-09-06, 00:34
When I was asthmatic, trying to use a gas cigarette lighter thinking it was my inhaler, and wondering why it wasn't working.

madderakka
30-09-06, 06:11
I shredded my new credit card thinking it was my old one-- try explaining that to your credit card company.

Lew
30-09-06, 11:29
This morning I got out of bed early at 9! Yeah so anyways I was watching TV and got hungry, so being me I got up to go to the kitchen but what were doing is weve got a conservatory built and made the kitchen bigger by knocking down a wall into the dining room, we use to have 2 door from the living room, one to the hall and one to the dining room so i went to walk trhought to the dining room while watching TV and grabbing the handle and was like WTF! where is it so I turned around and I realised we plasetered it up a few days ago. So yeah i'm kinda dumb most of the time. lol :D :P

MiCkiZ88
30-09-06, 12:15
LoL.. your not dumb Lew :D Just tired :p And same kind of thing has happened to me when we moved house from our large two storey house to this Apartment at the town center.. so I was so used to the stairs that one day I just opened the door (that I thought that was my own flats door cause I had my own flat at the last house) and took the stairs to upstairs and wondered why the hell aint this door opening.. I had only my underwear on :D and it was a bit embarassing when the lady next door saw me pratically almost naked :vlol:

scoopy_loopy
30-09-06, 13:30
lol, once I fell asleep in front of the TV, and when I woke up I tried making my way to my bedroom, but I got lost in the hallway and decided to sleep on the floor :p

and the othe day I went to school with my pants on backwards and only noticed when I went to the toilet and tried to undo my fly. :vlol: I was so confused!

Betal
30-09-06, 13:32
I was walking in the sleep. Then I walked to the kitchen and took all the food from the fridge to my bed. And my mother was in the kitchen. She saw everything:rolleyes: So when I woked up I had all the food in my bed:(

Dazzy
30-09-06, 13:57
The only stupid thing I've done whilst tired. Is fall on the stairs with hot tea in my hand.

That has happened to me, I was walking downstairs, then I tripped, and fell down whilst holding my cup of tea, and when I got down to the bottom, my cup, and tea was intact, talk about luck lol.

scoopy_loopy
30-09-06, 14:00
hahaha, once my brother slept walked to the fridge, opened the fruit and Veg compartment and pee-ed in there! :vlol: we didnt dare put the tray back in for weeks!

xMiSsCrOfTx
30-09-06, 14:05
hahaha, once my brother slept walked to the fridge, opened the fruit and Veg compartment and pee-ed in there! :vlol: we didnt dare put the tray back in for weeks!

Oh god, gross! :yik: :vlol:

I used to sleep walk too, sometimes I'd unlock the front door and wander off into the neighborhood! :eek:

frostfur452
01-10-06, 05:23
yesterday i asked this lady if she wanted fettucchini on her fettucchini instead of asking if she wanted parmesan cheese on her fettucchini, im always screwing up like that at work lol she laughed sooo hard at me

SpongeBob Lover
01-10-06, 08:45
spraying windex on my hair mistaking it for the hair spray :eek:

Paperdoll
01-10-06, 10:55
I'm like my mom, I start saying weird things and then don't remember a thing, as well as putting dirty clothes in the garbage bin, getting my clothes stuck in the door handle and wondering why I can't walk away, puttinh shirts on backwards, walking to the kitchen to get breakfast and wondering why I'm there XD

My mom takes the prize though, we still make fun of her for this:

"Mom, you're almost sleeping in the couch, go to bed."
"No! Leave me alone, the potatoes are baking in the pot, the potatoes are baking!"
"Errmm... okay... *****es herself laughing*"

Lara Lover
01-10-06, 11:02
Emmm.. Putting Cornflakes in the fridge! :whi:

Lavinder
01-10-06, 11:21
I'm like my mom, I start saying weird things and then don't remember a thing, as well as putting dirty clothes in the garbage bin, getting my clothes stuck in the door handle and wondering why I can't walk away, puttinh shirts on backwards, walking to the kitchen to get breakfast and wondering why I'm there XD

"No! Leave me alone, the potatoes are baking in the pot, the potatoes are baking!"

You do realise i'm dying with laughter now.

This morning I put my toast in the microwave instead of the toaster :o Well they ARE right next to eachother...

Ada the Mental
01-10-06, 13:43
Something similar happened with my mother.
My little sister was learning how to count so my mother was trying to teach her using oranges.
So later while my mother was taking a nap,my sister went to her,asked her something completely irrelevant and my mother answered in her sleep:"We have three oranges,if you add two what do you get?"
So my sister started crying,ran to my father and told him that mum was making fun of her! Meanwhile,I was laughing like mad...

This thread makes me laugh like mad,too!:vlol:

MiCkiZ88
01-10-06, 13:53

lfmao :vlol:

This thread makes me laugh like mad,too! :vlol:

mission succesfull then :D

clairelovestlc
01-10-06, 14:18
Once when ill and tired i put my car into reverse rather than drive and hit a police car! thank god i didnt damage my car or the police car!

MiCkiZ88
01-10-06, 14:40
nice.. just a wee bit tired and gues what happened>.<

instead of milk I put some orange juice to my coffee and drank it.. mm.. so f'n delicious :pi:

Lew
01-10-06, 15:30
LoL.. your not dumb Lew :D Just tired :p And same kind of thing has happened to me when we moved house from our large two storey house to this Apartment at the town center.. so I was so used to the stairs that one day I just opened the door (that I thought that was my own flats door cause I had my own flat at the last house) and took the stairs to upstairs and wondered why the hell aint this door opening.. I had only my underwear on :D and it was a bit embarassing when the lady next door saw me pratically almost naked :vlol:

Haha! Strange things when your tired :D

TombRaiderLover
01-10-06, 20:43
Sometimes my sister falls asleep in my bedroom. I wake her up, tell her to go to bed in her room, she gets up, says 'OK,' then lies back down on my bed and tries to go to sleep, and I shake her and she says, 'Leave me alone!' She also sometimes says 'Go away, this is *my* room!'

Angelx14
02-10-06, 17:24
Well, let's count:
Bread in the refrigerator.
Sugar to potage (lol)
Coffee to my tea.O.o
And many more..

Angel_14
02-10-06, 17:26
Coffee to my tea.O.o

I wish I'd see your face, when you drank it... :whi:

MiCkiZ88
02-10-06, 18:59
Well, let's count:
Bread in the refrigerator. - done that
Sugar to potage (lol)
Coffee to my tea.O.o - done that aswell
And many more..

I wish I'd see your face, when you drank it... :whi:

it's not a pretty sight.. :pi:

Angel_14
02-10-06, 19:01
LOL I believe! :D One time I was REALLY sleepy and put orange juice into my cocoa! :eek:

MiCkiZ88
02-10-06, 19:06
:eek: I've accidentaly put some orange juice to my milk glass once and it tasted horrible. But cocoa! :eek:

only Croft
02-10-06, 20:12
:tea: I once had to study and I when to the chiken, to the refrigerator to take out my books XD :vlol: after that I actually puted my books in the refregerator for about 5 hours untill I was hungry again XDXDXD :vlol: :tea::D :vlol:

tlr online
02-10-06, 22:17
My typing and grammer normally go haywire when I'm tired.

xMiSsCrOfTx
02-10-06, 22:18
My typing and grammer normally go haywire when I'm tired.

Grammar.. :whi:

2kool4u
03-10-06, 00:02
the worst was when i said disfu:cen: ktional instead of disfunctional to my mother.:cln: lol

Pipolinne
03-10-06, 00:46
Not being able to sleep,and,therefore, browsing for more hours than I should :D!

Olvidarse
03-10-06, 05:34
Driving while tired. It's not safe at all.