PDA

View Full Version : XBOX360 or PS3?

Crofty_Tomb
29-09-06, 15:55
Which is better? And aslo, which is smaller... and will they release virtual life games for PS3?

Samsdad
29-09-06, 16:09
This ought to be an interesting debate. How do you define better? Cost wise the tip of the hat has to go to the 360. Graphic wise the PS3 may have a slight edge. Processing power I do not know. Game list each has its own exclusives but many companies are now building for both. I think it is a flip of the coin but the 360 is more in my price range.

WhosaidAODwasbad
29-09-06, 18:15
Personally I will be taking a big hit no matter what so getting a Ps3 over an Xbox 360 is not out of the question especially if you are a HD freak that loves movies. $200 HD drive for the 360 and the 360 thats between 500 and 600 dollars itself so pretty much sony did a good job in respect to putting the blue ray in it. Also I am kinda shifty on the 360 and it working correctly, be able to cook and egg on it, Blue screen of death, trays that get stuck. This morning I was hopping to try a friends 360 but it seems to be sick, its tray is stuck and the powersupply is staying on even after its off for thirty minutes.

So in the end which ever one has my games(Tomb Raider) and good library, and isn't full of bugs I'll get. I know Sony has a bad track record with bugs too as the PS2 was my worst nightmare and best friend, I just don't want the same thing to happen again. And I know 2nd gen 360's are not as buggy, hopefuly PS3 will have no if very rare problems. If not hey Nintendo is always reliable!:)

Assassino
29-09-06, 18:16
Loyal to Playstation and always will be!:D
XBox...you can bite my ass but will I never buy you!!!D

hookups
29-09-06, 18:29
Before I was leaning towards to the xbox360, but now I’m not so sure.

da tomb raider!
29-09-06, 18:37
X-Box 360 rules, but I think the PS3 may be a tiny bit smaller than an X-Box 360.

TR freak
29-09-06, 18:38
PS3. In most ways the PS3 is far superior. The 360 is a good system but clearly not as good as the PS3. If I was given a free Xbox 360 would I still buy a PS3? I dont even know the answer. The PS3 is just so appealing to me but then again whats the point of having two next gen systems? I think if that happened I'd sell the 360 and put the money towards a PS3.

interstellardave
29-09-06, 18:51
PS3. In most ways the PS3 is far superior. The 360 is a good system but clearly not as good as the PS3. If I was given a free Xbox 360 would I still buy a PS3? I dont even know the answer. The PS3 is just so appealing to me but then again whats the point of having two next gen systems? I think if that happened I'd sell the 360 and put the money towards a PS3.

No offense, but on what evidence are you basing this stuff?! Clearly not as good? If you'd see the footage of 360 games from TGS you'd have to wonder how the PS3 games could possibly be better.

RAID
29-09-06, 18:52
Ps3

K.J
29-09-06, 18:52
There (http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox360/game/news/article.jsp?articleId=2006081195220737049&sectionId=1006) you go.

I prefer Wii and 360^^ Can't wait for 17.nov (GoW) and 8.dec^_^

UNDERTAKER
29-09-06, 18:59
I wish people would stop these console wars.

They are both the same. There is no difference between them. Ignore what Sony and Microsoft say. Both consoles are of roughly equal power. There is nothing the PS3 can do that the 360 can't and vice-versa.

Whichever console has the games YOU want to play is your winner :)

Personally, with Alan Wake, Grand theft Auto IV, Assassins Creed, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Tomb Raider VIII, SD vs Raw 2007, Gears of War and Call of Duty 3 the 360 is my choice. The best thing is I don't have to wait until March 2007 to play most of these.

The only reason I am getting a PS3 is because of MGS4. No ther game it has gets me excited.

HELLOfromRUSSIA)
29-09-06, 19:06
I think - Wii

2)Xbox360 - 2005-2010
3)PS3 - Only since 2008 -2010 (If Wiiwill not kill PS3 and PS3 price in 600 euros, start with 4 games and all - not Next-gen)

TR freak
29-09-06, 19:14
No offense, but on what evidence are you basing this stuff?! Clearly not as good? If you'd see the footage of 360 games from TGS you'd have to wonder how the PS3 games could possibly be better.
Simply basing it on stuff I read in a mag saying how PS3 is superior. It was probably biased tho. Like UT said they're almost equal. The biggest difference and advantage of the PS3 is blue ray.

interstellardave
29-09-06, 19:27
Simply basing it on stuff I read in a mag saying how PS3 is superior. It was probably biased tho. Like UT said they're almost equal. The biggest difference and advantage of the PS3 is blue ray.

I have to agree with UT... really, from all we've actually seen of games, both footage and screens, I haven't seen anything that clearly distinguishes one system over the other. I'm sure the PS3 is going to be great, but it disappoints me when people dismiss the 360 so easily. The game trailers released recently on Xbox Live show an incredible number of just stunning games! And a number of them are exclusives. Personally I'll have all 3 systems eventually but I'm crazy that way; I don't want to think I'm missing anything! :D

Lara Lover
29-09-06, 19:31
Personally I would choose to Xbox 360 ATM. It's got Next Generation graphics and it's quite cheap at the moment. :tmb: You can get a bundle beal - Xbox 360 Premium, PGR3, Extra Wireless Controller for £299.99! :p

scion05
29-09-06, 19:32
:yik:

Kyle! :hug:

illuminati30
29-09-06, 19:40
I wish people would stop these console wars.

They are both the same. There is no difference between them. Ignore what Sony and Microsoft say. Both consoles are of roughly equal power. There is nothing the PS3 can do that the 360 can't and vice-versa.

Absolutely! And if you can buy them all you must! Variety is the spice of life! People should try new things in life like spinage, and bisexuality :whi:

interstellardave
29-09-06, 19:45
Absolutely! And if you can buy them all you must! Variety is the spice of life! People should try new things in life like spinage, and bisexuality :whi:

LOL! I was never so great meeting women when I was single... I wouldn't want to be rejected by the other 50% of the population too! :cln:

Samsdad
29-09-06, 20:21

Right now trying the spinach can be pretty risky

Mad Tony
29-09-06, 20:33
PS3.
Even though I have an Xbox 360 and think it's really good.
I'm quite neutral on this topic now actually :p

Dingaling
29-09-06, 21:06
The power of a console is not related to graphics only. Artificial Intelligence and similar things aren't shown in screenshots and the PS3 is more powerful overall so it's extra power may be lying there. The graphical leap between the X360 and PS3 is marginal, however, only developers know which system is better for AI etc. (since right now, my brain is lacking any vocab to do with non-screenshot seeable things, LoL)

And there is things the PS3 can do that the 360 can do - it ('s controller) can tilt and the 360 ('s controller) can rumble, see, running your mouth off there UT, don't pretend I never seen that :p

And to thanks to Collision Cat who's name reminded me of something: While you can see this in screens, it's not really connected with graphics: Collision Detection.

Collision Cat
29-09-06, 21:07
I prefer the PlayStation 3. :D

Olvidarse
29-09-06, 21:46
What justifies the difference of $200? :confused: The blu-ray player? :confused:

UNDERTAKER
29-09-06, 21:57
running your mouth off there UT, don't pretend I never seen that :p
:ton:

Here's an interesting quote:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/736/736325p1.html (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/736/736325p1.html)

While the PlayStation 3 and 360 versions of Assassin's Creed are virtually identical, Raymond did say that on the 360 the team is putting a special emphasis on achievements. The hardware also allows for improved threading, which will improve even further the crowd AI.

Grenade
29-09-06, 21:59
Xbox 360. :wve:

viper456
29-09-06, 23:12
theres no difference between the two.. its just how they are dressed up by Sony and Microsoft that seems to make them differ.

if you really want to be a winner in this debate you will save up and buy both..

interstellardave
29-09-06, 23:47
theres no difference between the two.. its just how they are dressed up by Sony and Microsoft that seems to make them differ.

if you really want to be a winner in this debate you will save up and buy both..

Viper is totally correct here. I love my 360 and I tout it's virtues all the time on this board... why? Because I OWN it and have played awesome games on it for almost a year now. And I've downloaded and played awesome demos of upcoming games too. The PS3 will be great, no doubt, but right now it doesn't exist. No-one, not even the biggest Sony fan has one, and we all know that it will likely be upwards of 6 to 10 months before most of us will have a legitimate shot at owning one (it's going to be really tough unless you're way up high on a pre-sell list!).

So let's all look forward to buying a PS3 knowing that it will have it's great games, but in the meantime you should--if it's at all possible--try and get a 360 as well. It's out now, it's more affordable than the PS3 will be, and there are plenty of great games out already. It'll make your wait for a PS3 MUCH more bearable! But please don't be a blind fanboy/fangirl, it's not very becoming. :p

viper456
30-09-06, 11:29
Viper is totally correct here. I love my 360 and I tout it's virtues all the time on this board... why? Because I OWN it and have played awesome games on it for almost a year now. And I've downloaded and played awesome demos of upcoming games too. The PS3 will be great, no doubt, but right now it doesn't exist. No-one, not even the biggest Sony fan has one, and we all know that it will likely be upwards of 6 to 10 months before most of us will have a legitimate shot at owning one (it's going to be really tough unless you're way up high on a pre-sell list!).

So let's all look forward to buying a PS3 knowing that it will have it's great games, but in the meantime you should--if it's at all possible--try and get a 360 as well. It's out now, it's more affordable than the PS3 will be, and there are plenty of great games out already. It'll make your wait for a PS3 MUCH more bearable! But please don't be a blind fanboy/fangirl, it's not very becoming. :p

exactly :)

i want a ps3 too... but i know i will have to wait. But its no reason to slate the 360 in the process

Mad Tony
30-09-06, 11:56

Excellent point.
That's what i'm doing.
I already have a Xbox 360 and I have already pre-ordered a PS3.

Xenomrph
30-09-06, 17:32
I have an Xbox360, and I love it. I have no intention of getting a PS3; there aren't any "exclusive" games coming out for it that won't be coming out on the 360.

Cochrane
30-09-06, 17:39
From a purely technological point of view, the PS3 is many times more interesting than the Xbox 360. Of course, interesting doesn't mean powerful (I know nothing about that), and the Xbox 360 is conceptually closer to normal PC hardware, which means that current developers will find it easier to write games that use the power of the Xbox 360 than that of the PlayStation 3.

The Xbox also currently has the advantage of being first to market and cheaper. I'm quite certain that Sony will see a lot of hardware problems with it's first generation of PS3. This is simply an extrapolation of a current trend, it seems like hardly any week passes without new news about hardware problems, supply issues or similar for the PS3.

I think a huge advantage that the PS3 has is the huge SDK that developers get, which contains an awful lot of high-profile middleware, which should allow new games to come out faster for the PS3. Microsoft's XNA seems to be a vaguely similar attempt with the huge advantage of integrating well to Windows, but it is still less impressive. Of course, the question remains: how many gamers are going to buy a console because there are more similar games with different levels?

I'd say that the Xbox 360 is currently the safe bet. No matter what happens, it will certainly not fall significantly behind. The PS3 currently looks like it could be a huge failure for Sony, but if they manage to overcome the problems they seem to have, then the PS3 could also be a huge success.

Me personally, I'm going to buy neither. Instead, I will spend my money to expand my model railroad.

Legend of Lara
30-09-06, 17:40
PlayStation 3 for me any day! 'Nuff said!

Legends
30-09-06, 21:43
I have to buy a PS3! Definitely! But something I’ve never really have gotten the answer of.. Will you be able to play PlayStation 1 and 2 games on PS3? Cause when you want to replay the old TR games, you shouldn’t need to do that on the PS2 console.

Mad Tony
30-09-06, 21:45
I have to buy a PS3! Definitely! But something I’ve never really have gotten the answer of.. Will you be able to play PlayStation 1 and 2 games on PS3? Cause when you want to replay the old TR games, you shouldn’t need to do that on the PS2 console.
Yes.
The PS3 has full PS2 and PS1 backward compatibility, like the PS2.

illuminati30
30-09-06, 21:47

Well you dont have to! lol

To be honest i think having backward compatibility is getting out of hand, and i feel it might hold back future software and hardware development. Do you seriously expect to be able to play PS1 games on the PS3? Might be possible, but i don't know, but in my eyes it is becoming slightly unreasonable. Where does it end? Will the PS10 have to play games from machines 1-10?

Legends
30-09-06, 21:52
Well you dont have to! lol

To be honest i think having backward compatibility is getting out of hand, and i feel it might hold back future software and hardware development. Do you seriously expect to be able to play PS1 games on the PS3? Might be possible, but i don't know, but in my eyes it is becoming slightly unreasonable. Where does it end? Will the PS10 have to play games from machines 1-10?

I guess I didn't thought of that...

illuminati30
30-09-06, 22:14
I guess I didn't thought of that...

lol
<pictures you playing Tomb Raider 1 on the PS 15 88 years old, with slippers and a pipe saying 'ah Lara still has it! Even on the PS15!! Get that computer on son, i wanna go on the forums'>

WhosaidAODwasbad
01-10-06, 00:05
I love backward compatibility especially if your an ole skool gamer. Man if the Ps3 could play cartiges from Genesis and 8-bit Nes I would be in heaven. Plus you know that orginal games are harder to come by now, too many games are remakes, rehashes, or games that are same or keep going on. Now don't get me wrong some games should end and some should continue such as TR series there are endless possiblities and Final Fantasy series, they never get bored, but come on Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, banjo Kazooi, they are getting old real fast. Now I could say Sonic is in this catagory, but it looks like Sonic will be better than ever in his new game.

Like I said Earlier PS3, games like Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Tomb Raider, and the new Naughty Dog game. Awesome, plus we get an Oblivion like 360. Man yeah the price is much, but I guess you get your pick, alot FTS, FPS,(360) or MIxed, RPG's Platformers (PS3)

illuminati30
01-10-06, 00:36
I love backward compatibility especially if your an ole skool gamer. Man if the Ps3 could play cartiges from Genesis and 8-bit Nes I would be in heaven.

Sounds like the Nintendo Wii virtual console! :D

WhosaidAODwasbad
01-10-06, 00:41
That's what I am saying yeah! Only problem I think I will be needing a highspeed internet connection and I have none where I live!

HELLOfromRUSSIA)
07-10-06, 13:25
'' .....a chat with the Ubisoft development team shed a little light on he matter."All I'm able to say is that we're looking to ship on PS3 as well but we're not having specific content.....we're developing with 360 as our main development platform and porting to PS3 means that there's less memory available for us to use, but we're trying to minimise any drop in quality"..Such comments sugget that the gap in performance between Playstation3 and Xbox 360 is nowhere near as powerful as some would like us to believe and that the console may even be less able than Microsoft's..."

UNDERTAKER
07-10-06, 14:43
'' .....a chat with the Ubisoft development team shed a little light on he matter."All I'm able to say is that we're looking to ship on PS3 as well but we're not having specific content.....we're developing with 360 as our main development platform and porting to PS3 means that there's less memory available for us to use, but we're trying to minimise any drop in quality"..Such comments sugget that the gap in performance between Playstation3 and Xbox 360 is nowhere near as powerful as some would like us to believe and that the console may even be less able than Microsoft's..."

Yeah. I read about this too. Apparently it was in an issue of Edge magazine.

Helps to prove my point anyway :tmb:

Legend of Lara
07-10-06, 15:04
If any of you have been paying attention to me the last few months you already know the answer.

PlayStation 3 pwns the poxy 360 to crappy 20GB dust!!!

UNDERTAKER
07-10-06, 15:27
If any of you have been paying attention to me the last few months you already know the answer.

PlayStation 3 pwns the poxy 360 to crappy 20GB dust!!!

:vlol: And the award for most intelligent answer goes to...

Xenomrph
07-10-06, 17:55
Xbox360 is my console of choice, out of the next-gen consoles. It's got all kinds of exclusive content (Xbox Live Arcade games like Doom, Geometry Wars, Texas Hold 'Em, Uno; games like Dead Rising, Perfect Dark Zero, Saints Row, Quake IV, Prey, Gears of War, Condemned, and Chromehounds, to name a few). Xbox360 also has the best online multiplayer support of any console. Also, it lets me play Tomb Raider Legend in high-definition. :)

Marshmellow Bob
07-10-06, 20:09
What about the Wii?
Why is it always Playstation 3 or Xbox 360... no one ever seems to care much about the Wii, which is very sad.

Personally I'm boycotting the Playstation 3 on moral grounds. Will probably get one once they remake it smaller and such, just before the Playstation 4 is released. Honestly I don't see a reason why to get one for this generation, and it'll take a very special line up of games to change my mind.

Despite really looking forward to Killzone 2, Final Fantasy XIII, and Metal Gear Solid 4, just don't see the point in a console that's main selling point is "Most powerful multi-media console with HD". Also don't like the fact that Dual Shock has been dropped for Tilt Control. I know a lot of people say that Dual Shock being dropped isn't a big deal, but just wait until you play games without it. You do notice it not being there way more than you'd think.

Personally I think the Xbox 360 is the way to go for this generation.
An established Online Community, and seasoned Downloadable Content System. Huge support from every part of the industry. Tools are comming out to allow people to develop their OWN games for it (http://www.microsoft.com/xna)

I mean at the end of the day, it's probably more down to what you're personally looking for in a console. As far as I'm conserned, the Xbox 360 just brings back to the living room the whole classic feel of what a console should be, along with all of the new technology and social aspects.

Also love the way the Wii is trying to bring back the feeling of new and innovative games ... that feeling we all had when we first started playing them. That novelty of 3D, the innovation of analog control systems, etc.

I just don't see anything special about the Playstation 3, that both other consoles have displayed.

illuminati30
07-10-06, 20:34
What about the Wii?
Why is it always Playstation 3 or Xbox 360... no one ever seems to care much about the Wii, which is very sad.

Personally I'm boycotting the Playstation 3 on moral grounds. Will probably get one once they remake it smaller and such, just before the Playstation 4 is released. Honestly I don't see a reason why to get one for this generation, and it'll take a very special line up of games to change my mind.

Despite really looking forward to Killzone 2, Final Fantasy XIII, and Metal Gear Solid 4, just don't see the point in a console that's main selling point is "Most powerful multi-media console with HD". Also don't like the fact that Dual Shock has been dropped for Tilt Control. I know a lot of people say that Dual Shock being dropped isn't a big deal, but just wait until you play games without it. You do notice it not being there way more than you'd think.

Personally I think the Xbox 360 is the way to go for this generation.
An established Online Community, and seasoned Downloadable Content System. Huge support from every part of the industry. Tools are comming out to allow people to develop their OWN games for it (http://www.microsoft.com/xna)

I mean at the end of the day, it's probably more down to what you're personally looking for in a console. As far as I'm conserned, the Xbox 360 just brings back to the living room the whole classic feel of what a console should be, along with all of the new technology and social aspects.

Also love the way the Wii is trying to bring back the feeling of new and innovative games ... that feeling we all had when we first started playing them. That novelty of 3D, the innovation of analog control systems, etc.

I just don't see anything special about the Playstation 3, that both other consoles have displayed.

I have the 360, it is bloody brilliant, and affordable. I will defo be getting the Nintendo Wii when it comes out, if not shortly after. The PS3 i am not so fussed about at the moment, but as time goes on i might try and bag one, if it comes down in price, but i have a feeling that will be a good few years.

Welcome to the forum :wve:

xXanisa*raiderXx
10-10-06, 02:12
I think Xbox 360 is better because of its graphic. Which is smaller? I don't, I haven't seen the PS3. Maybe the PS3 would b some what similar 2 the Xbox 360. :)

4 Marshmellow Bob - Welcome! 2 TRF :wve: :tmb:

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-10-06, 03:10
This thread is a fanboy magnet... meh....

Spitfire
10-10-06, 04:12
This thread is a fanboy magnet... meh....
QFT

I'm still torn between all the systems. I know the 360 is pretty nice but i only really want one system and so far PS3 games look hot so im still gonna hold out alittle longer till both are out on the market for a few months and read reviews and such.

Mad Tony
10-10-06, 06:06
:vlol: And the award for most intelligent answer goes to...
:vlol:

Why do people say pwn instead of own?
:vlol:

I'm pretty neutral on this subject, I have an Xbox 360 but have pre-ordered a PS3.
I get the best of both worlds :D

Neteru
10-10-06, 12:14
Why do people say pwn instead of own?Because they're trying to be 'cool'.

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-10-06, 18:54
Because they're trying to be 'cool'.

Or maybe because it is cool. ;) :ton:

lol, no srsly, I 5p34k 1337 50m37im35 b3c4us3 it'5 fun!!!! :jmp:

UNDERTAKER
10-10-06, 19:53
I 5p34k 1337 50m37im35 b3c4us3 it'5 fun!!!! :jmp:

What? :confused:

:D

Dingaling
10-10-06, 20:13
I speak leet sometimes because it's fun :p (For anyone who really can't understand what Melonie wrote.)

Mad Tony
10-10-06, 20:25
, I 5p34k 1337 50m37im35 b3c4us3 it'5 fun!!!! :jmp:
Hey!
I've cracked it! :D

I speak leet because it's fun? :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-10-06, 22:25
j00 g07 7h47 0n3! :jmp:

meansizzler
10-10-06, 23:08
j00 g07 7h47 0n3! :jmp:

$&%~@~£$%#&)$@%#?%*!!!!

imaginarylight
10-10-06, 23:22
BOTH!

though I think ps3 has a sightly better with the graphics, but that doesnt mean its better I think they are both equal, Im getting a 360 first though, then waiting for a price drop on the ps3.

Shark_Blade
11-10-06, 07:20
november is next month:jmp: can't wat for the launch

2kool4u
11-10-06, 20:27
Loyal to Playstation and always will be!:D
XBox...you can bite my ass but will I never buy you!!!D YES me and u hve a lot in common ... xbox lol:jmp: :jmp:

Neteru
11-10-06, 20:57
^
Mind your language!

Celephais
11-10-06, 21:12
Why do people say pwn instead of own?

Because they're trying to be 'cool'.

I always thought they were utilising a blatant interpolation between the esophoric vernacular and the orthodox to perpetuate the notion of presupposed self aggrandizement.

Samsdad
11-10-06, 21:15
I always though they were utilising a blatant interpolation between the esophoric vernacular and the orthodox to perpetuate the notion of presupposed self aggrandizement.

Yeah! What you said.

Neteru
11-10-06, 21:45
I always thought they were utilising a blatant interpolation between the esophoric vernacular and the orthodox to perpetuate the notion of presupposed self aggrandizement.LMAO Yes, that's what I meant. :whi:

ian2006
11-10-06, 21:49
just buy both, they will have exclusive must buy titles anyway.

2kool4u
11-10-06, 21:49
^
Mind your language!
yea srry bout that;) ;) i heard on the news all pre orders are sold out!! omg goo ps3!

PhoenixVibe
11-10-06, 23:13
Really in the end no matter how powerful any console is, it all comes down to the games you want and which console has them. Graphics are just a bonus.

Cookin
12-10-06, 01:16
Really in the end no matter how powerful any console is, it all comes down to the games you want and which console has them. Graphics are just a bonus.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

HELLOfromRUSSIA)
13-10-06, 21:38
Perfect Dark ZERO (november 2005, XBOX360)
http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1170/full-res/1128451901.jpg

Resistance FoM (PS3, yet Not soon)
http://images.playsyde.com/gallery/public/4426/1066_0001.jpg

PS2 Forever http://forums.gamemag.ru/images/smiles/happy07.gif

Zelda master
13-10-06, 21:49
uhmmm... hard one WII:tea:

Crofty_Tomb
14-10-06, 13:00
What feautures does the XBOX360 have? I heard you can hear music... is that it? I know that you can watch movies on the PS3.

Kangaroo poo
18-10-06, 08:00
PS3!PS3!PS3!:tmb:

K.J
18-10-06, 08:02
X360!X360!X360!:tmb:

HELLOfromRUSSIA)
19-10-06, 12:01
What feautures does the XBOX360 have? I heard you can hear music... is that it? I know that you can watch movies on the PS3.
we can watch movies on X360 too, u kno:D
"games will be tomorrow...and without wiibration"
-Sonyfans

Crofty_Tomb
20-10-06, 14:37
Thanks!

Legends
20-10-06, 16:52
I have an Xbox 360, but I need a PlayStation 3 more!

HELLOfromRUSSIA)
20-10-06, 17:31
Launch another day, baby:D
http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/12/europe-to-suffer-another-ps3-delay/

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6982/x2hm1.jpg

This is that, where Sony steal idea - Techgate tower
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6408/15860techgatetowergd4.th.jpg (http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15860techgatetowergd4.jpg)

raiderfun
20-10-06, 17:58
The wii is the best . ;) :)

Mad Tony
20-10-06, 18:52
The wii is the best . ;) :)
DO you actually have proof?
Neither the Wii nor the PS3 have been released yet.
So you can't really say Wii is best without having any backup to support your point.

Ward Dragon
20-10-06, 19:18
I'm not getting any of the "next gen" consoles (at least not for several years). From where I'm sitting, the Xbox 360 looks the best in terms of controller and stability. The PS3 will probably have a few exclusive games that I want, however there's no way in hell I'm paying $800 for one or two games :rolleyes: Nintendo seems to have decided to let Microsoft and Sony duke it out while the Wii scoops up the younger audience. (So far I have only seen cartoonish games advertised for the Wii). I imagine that the Wii will do fairly well, too. I'm predicting major catastrophes for the PS3 based on what news we have so far, but time will tell...

DO you actually have proof?
Neither the Wii nor the PS3 have been released yet.
So you can't really say Wii is best without having any backup to support your point.

My friend showed me a fairly convincing (mock :p) ad on YouTube in which the PS3 and the Wii were represented by spokeswomen and they argued with each other. It was quite hilarious, although I don't think I can post the link here (it didn't show anything that wasn't in Legend:rolleyes: but I still don't know if it would be considered inappropriate)