PDA

View Full Version : the tomb raider magazine

moodydog
29-09-06, 19:21
where about in manchester (Bury) can you find the magazine, tomb raider official fact files, ive tried dillians (for anyone who knows where that is) and ive tried WHsmiths, and a few other places, no of them have it in, does asda or tescos???
pleaase help, i really wont that magazine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Lara Lover
29-09-06, 19:36
I haven't seen the magazine anywhere too. I'll probably look tomorrow again. :) But, I think it might come out on Monday. ;)

scion05
29-09-06, 19:39
woah :yik:

theres a tomb raider magazine :|

-DEBUG
29-09-06, 19:44
Yeah and it's impossible to find, much like Legend Lara's brain :wve:

scion05
29-09-06, 19:45
^^^

:vlol:

how long has it been out ?

-DEBUG
29-09-06, 20:23
:p I don't know if it's even out yet, the TRC press release didn't mention one, and i haven't seen any ads on TV sorry i cant help out much more

Neteru
30-09-06, 00:00
where about in manchester (Bury) can you find the magazine, tomb raider official fact files, ive tried dillians (for anyone who knows where that is) and ive tried WHsmiths, and a few other places, no of them have it in, does asda or tescos???
pleaase help, i really wont that magazine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DWHSmiths will order it in for you every week if you ask them.

Scion, you're mighty slow in your wits. There's been two threads here in the last weeks or so.

Anyway, you can see details of the magazine, courtesy of De Agostini Here (http://www.deagostini.co.uk/laracroft/).

moodydog
01-10-06, 21:35
yeh i have ordered one now from my local newsagents

thanks allot :D :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
01-10-06, 21:41
Yeah and it's impossible to find, much like Legend Lara's brain :wve:

LOL :vlol:

I didn't know there was such a thing as a Tomb Raider magazine. I want one! :pi:

lita212
01-10-06, 22:38
i new there was a magazine but when i saw the website. from the looks of it you can only subscribe for it in order to get it. so i dont think something like that will be in shops?