PDA

View Full Version : 2006 AFL & NRL Grand Finals

Metaldud
30-09-06, 08:28
For those of you in Australia and those who follow Australian sport you alreasy knbow this, but for those of you on the outer, today was the AFL Grand Final between the Sydney Swans and the West Coast Eagles for the second year in a row, and this time the Eagles win the flag by a solitary point, the first time that's happened since 1966, and Andrew Embley got the Norm Smith Medal as best player on the ground, well deserved on his part, and a well deserved win for the West Coast Eagles! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!
And tomorrow is the NRL's Grand Final, the first not involving a New South Wales based team ever, between the Brisbane Broncos and the Melbourne Storm. I'm going with Brisbane to win, but it will be a very close affair.

Mad Tony
30-09-06, 09:03
Go Sydney! :yah:
I was hoping that Richmond would make it into the last eight, but that didn't happen. :(

Satu
30-09-06, 09:14
Go Sydney! :yah:
I was hoping that Richmond would make it into the last eight, but that didn't happen. :(

Pssst...Sydney lost

:yik: I am a Richmond supporter to :jmp: go the Tigers for 2007

frostfur452
01-10-06, 05:51
Woot!!! there was soo much energy comin from me and my friend when we were watching the Swans vs. Eagles game yesterday... my throat hurts from all the screaming

We were getting sms's left right n centre from mates watchin the footy too lol

Wooot!!!!