PDA

View Full Version : x-men the last stand!

lita212
01-10-06, 12:01
yayaaaa finally x-men 3 the last stand is out on dvd 2morow!!! this was my fave x-men movie eva

zantor
01-10-06, 14:41
i know i cannot wait....... :D

, what was your favorite part from the film? mine has to be magneto moving the golden gate bridge. ausome.

RAID
01-10-06, 15:12
Seen it like 3 times :D

Hybrid Soldier
01-10-06, 16:38
I just saw the movie actually (i was able to order it from the hotel) and i have to say. I was dissapointed with it.

Where in the heck did Nightcrawler go?! :(

Legend of Lara
01-10-06, 16:40
I just saw the movie actually (i was able to order it from the hotel) and i have to say. I was dissapointed with it.

You have to play the X-Men game in order to find out that...

...but the game is disgraceful so you should turn to Wikipedia for answers. :wve:

raiderfun
01-10-06, 16:41
seen it in the cinema ! :tmb:

Hybrid Soldier
01-10-06, 16:49

...but the game is disgraceful so you should turn to Wikipedia for answers. :wve:

That was most of the reason why i didn't enjoy The Last Stand. Nightcrawler is my favorite X-Men.

And....Jean went psycho in the movie...and too many X-Men died.

Greenkey2
01-10-06, 16:52
I think the problem facing X-Men III was that Brian Singer had raised the bar so high in terms of technical achievement in the last two movies that the third simply could not compete.

There was a lot of good stuff in the third movie, but it had two overpowering brothers to live up to IMO.

RAID
01-10-06, 20:24

Could you tell...:)

EDIT: Never mind I found it :)

RAID
01-10-06, 20:36

After a harrowing confrontation with Jason Stryker, Kurt decides life as an X-Man is too violent for him. He quits the team, explaining his absence in X-Men: The Last Stand.

:)

Hybrid Soldier
01-10-06, 21:13
:)

Nooo! Why are you smiling? :p

Wow, to be quite frank, i find that a very lame excuse for Nightcrawler not to be in the last one.

Oh well. X2 will remain my favorite.

lita212
01-10-06, 22:42
i know i cannot wait....... :D

, what was your favorite part from the film? mine has to be magneto moving the golden gate bridge. ausome.

my fave scene was the storm scene where she turns into a twister. i also liked the scene with jean in the chair in her house and everything is being destroyed

keebz
01-10-06, 23:28
I saw it in the theater twice. I LOVE that movie!!:D I can't wait for tommorrow!!:jmp:

Hybrid Soldier
02-10-06, 02:11
my fave scene was the storm scene where she turns into a twister. i also liked the scene with jean in the chair in her house and everything is being destroyed

Ah! You can't be serious. After seeing what happened in that part i was all:

:eek:

lita212
02-10-06, 10:22
Ah! You can't be serious. After seeing what happened in that part i was all:

:eek:

lol yeh i loved all of jeans parts. storm has always been my fave character since i was little but in the third movie i really really like jean as phoniex. i was a bit gutted though i really wanted the final scene with her in to like set on fire and turn into full phoinex like in the comics but for some reason they skipped the whole setting on fire thing lol. its weird cause in the2nd movie she turned on fire but in the third one she didnt.

Lara's Boy
02-10-06, 11:57
I have this movie reserved and ready for my pickup tomorrow :D

In terms of action, I think it was superior to the first two....but in the midst of that action some of the story gets lost, imo.

Angelx14
02-10-06, 13:47
Ah, I love X-men.:D
:jmp:

RAID
02-10-06, 13:50
Nooo! Why are you smiling? :p

Cause a post doesn't except 0 characters :p