PDA

View Full Version : Is The Lost Artifact (and Unfinished Business) available on PlayStation?

Legends
01-10-06, 20:43
Hi Everyone! :wve:

I’ve actually never played “The Lost Artifact” or “Unfinished Business”. I play Tomb Raider on PlayStation (2) and I bought the games when they were released. And because I did I’ve never played these extra games. Anyway are they available on PlayStation? I now I can get them on PC, but I’m not really a great player there.

(And what about the other extra TR games?)

Joseph
01-10-06, 20:50
No. They are only on PC. :)

I now I can get them on PC, but I’m not really a great player there.

Just try the PC version. You'll easily manage the controls, they're quite simple, and perfect! :tmb:

Legends
01-10-06, 20:55
Okey, thank you.

I guess I have to try it on PC then...

Anubis_AF
01-10-06, 20:55
Moved to General Chat.

scion05
01-10-06, 20:57
Im sure i heard lost artefact is available on psx... :o

Legends
01-10-06, 21:03
What's PSX? And I have a Laptop; does that change the difficulty of playing?

Ward Dragon
01-10-06, 21:12
What's PSX? And I have a Laptop; does that change the difficulty of playing?

PSX is the original PlayStation 1. As for your laptop, it depends how the keys are arranged. Laptop keyboards have smaller keys clustered closer together, so it might be a little more difficult for you to reach the appropriate keys. Why don't you download the demo and see if the key arrangement is acceptable? :)

Legends
01-10-06, 21:42
PSX is the original PlayStation 1. As for your laptop, it depends how the keys are arranged. Laptop keyboards have smaller keys clustered closer together, so it might be a little more difficult for you to reach the appropriate keys. Why don't you download the demo and see if the key arrangement is acceptable? :)

I have downloaded a demo of TR3 and TR Chronicles. I have no problem with Chronicles because you can choose every button, but I have trouble with TR3.

StarCroft:AOD
01-10-06, 22:08
Im sure i heard lost artefact is available on psx... :o

It would be great if TR:TLA were available for PS, along with all the Gold Editions; I can't understand why they didn't released it. :(