PDA

View Full Version : Watch Tomb Raider movies and trailers on your mobile phone

tlr online
03-10-06, 21:46
MOBILE TOMB RAIDER MOVIES RELEASED
Copyright 2006 www.tombraiderchronicles.com

[ October 3rd 2006 ]

The mobile platform is continuing to court publishers and content providers who are tapping into a market with an exponential growth rate in order to expand the target audience of their products and services.

Accordingly, Tomb Raider Chronicles has begun operations to convert large portions of content for accessibility on mobile phones and devices. The first order of business will be to present our movies and trailers for mobile broadcast, and Phase One of this process is well underway.

Using the H.263 mobile video codec and the popular MP4 format, coupled with AAC audio codec for superior audio quality, six games trailers - each belonging to early episodes of Tomb Raider - are now ready for your perusal.

Once the movies have been downloaded and unzipped, simply copy to your Smart Phone, or any device with the capability of video-playback, and enjoy a blast from the past. More than 300 movies and trailers will be converted and added to our Mobile Tomb Raider Theatre in due course, so be sure to check back often.

A brand new extension of our web site designed specifically for the mobile platform and featuring our most popular content will launch Q1 2007. This will include a Lite version of vBulletin so fans can continue to interact while on the move. Stay tuned for development updates in the near future.

MOBILE TOMB RAIDER MOVIES AND TRAILERS (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/theatre/index.html)

Tomb Raider Master
03-10-06, 21:48
WOW, that's awesome news! :tmb: Thanks. :wve:

xMiSsCrOfTx
03-10-06, 21:51
Watching a TR movie on my phone? :eek: Sweeeeet! :tmb:

Tomb Raider Master
03-10-06, 22:19
Downloaded all and tested a couple of them - work perfectly. :tmb: But is it just me or there is no sound? :confused:

Legends
03-10-06, 22:25
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know! :jmp:

tlr online
03-10-06, 22:37
Downloaded all and tested a couple of them - work perfectly. :tmb: But is it just me or there is no sound? :confused:
What phone to you have? You need a faily recent model to play these clips. They work fine on my N91.

raiderfun
03-10-06, 23:42
BTW , justin, is your phone supporting the technology of trl game ? (mobile version)

tlr online
04-10-06, 00:13
BTW , justin, is your phone supporting the technology of trl game ? (mobile version)
Yup. :jmp:

Tomb Raider Master
04-10-06, 19:10
tlr online:
What phone to you have? You need a faily recent model to play these clips. They work fine on my N91. Guess my Nokia 6230i is not good enough then... :o

Lavinder
04-10-06, 19:13
I had the TRL FMV trailer on my v220 before but it took up too much space. Darn ****ing 2mb memory? What the hell??

I need a new phone, but i'd rather upgades for my computer :(

badboy70
04-10-06, 19:24
my phone uses 3GP :p

Starbucks
04-10-06, 20:09
WOW! Like looks awesome. :) I'm going to download them onto my Nokia N70 and see if they work. ;)

Angelx14
04-10-06, 20:18
That's so cool.:D
Thanks for posting.

scion05
04-10-06, 20:20
you can use super from videohelp.com to compress the audio for them to work :)

badboy70
05-10-06, 16:31
i use Imtoo to convert my movies, they always work :D