PDA

View Full Version : Automatically refresh threads?

Shark_Blade
04-10-06, 13:15
A question. Is is possible to automatically refresh our thread?
I'm using Firefox and when I open "Who's Online" thread, it'll automatically refresh when there's people logging in/out,changing to read other thread,private messaging,creating new thread and others.This doesn't happen to ordinary threads.Why is that? Or can we change the settings for this?

Thank you.:)

Kamrusepas
04-10-06, 13:20
I'm using Firefox and when I open "Who's Online" thread, it'll automatically refresh when there's people logging in/out,changing to read other thread,private messaging,creating new thread and others.This doesn't happen to ordinary threads.

Never happened to me :eek:

Night Crawler
04-10-06, 13:32
"Who's online" isn't a thread, threads are what you post in. ;)

I think it would be annoying if threads refreshed automatically, what if you were typing out a long post in the quick reply box and then the page refreshed and all your text was gone?

Shark_Blade
04-10-06, 13:36
It's kinda like a thread too isn't it?

Well,to the threads: I mean it'll be nice if the computer do the refreshing work for us instead.We can multitask,doing our homework whilst responding to new posts on the forum simultaneously.

Night Crawler
04-10-06, 13:40
It's kinda like a thread too isn't it?No. :confused: It shows a list of people currently online and what they're doing. Completely different.

Shark_Blade
04-10-06, 13:50
OK :D I see your point. But is it possible the same method be implemented on the threads in the forum? :)

angelika
04-10-06, 13:53
my IE doesn't refresh unless I hit F5

Night Crawler
04-10-06, 14:05
OK :D I see your point. But is it possible the same method be implemented on the threads in the forum? :)Nope!

Joseph
04-10-06, 15:12
my IE doesn't refresh unless I hit F5Mine too! :D

tampi
04-10-06, 16:32
I never said anything, I thought that it was me the one that didn't know how this worked :D