PDA

View Full Version : Ways to Freak-Out Your Roommate

Janny
04-10-06, 15:06
- Smile -- All the time.

-Get a computer. Leave it on when you are not using it. Turn it off when you are

-Fake a heart attack. When your roommate gets the paramedics to come, pretend nothing happened

- Whenever the phone rings, get up and answer the door

- Always flush the toilet three times.

-Open your window shades before you go to sleep each night. Close them as soon as you wake up

- Listen to radio static

-Whenever you go to sleep, starts jumping on your bed . . . do so for a while, then jump really high and act like you hit your head on the ceiling. Crumple onto your bed and fake like you were knocked out . . . use this method to fall asleep...every night for a month.

Kamrusepas
04-10-06, 15:09
I like this one:

"While sharpening knives, look at your roommate and mumble 'soon, soon'..." :D

Rivendell
04-10-06, 15:24
:D Great ones! Hehe, reminds me of that 'list of things to do in a supermarket' ! Crumpling into a heap on the floor screaming about The Voices whenever a attendant's voice blares through the shop intercom thingy :D

saray
04-10-06, 15:34
-Whenever you go to sleep, starts jumping on your bed . . . do so for a while, then jump really high and act like you hit your head on the ceiling. Crumple onto your bed and fake like you were knocked out . . . use this method to fall asleep...every night for a month.

love this one :vlol:

StarCroft:AOD
04-10-06, 15:35
Nice ones!. :D

- Listen to radio static

I thought one: Be sure that he/she is a fan of SH, record the radio static of a SH and put it at night. :mis:

Mr.Burns
04-10-06, 15:47
When you're roommate is asleep, start talking like Gollum from LOTR. I actually gave my roommate nightmares doing that. Apparently I can talk like gollum with a fair amount of accuracy.

xXanisa*raiderXx
05-10-06, 03:16
I like this one:

:vlol: I like this one, too. Way much better and eerie :D

Satu
05-10-06, 03:23
Another one..

"Hang stuffed animals with nooses from your ceiling. Whenever you walk by them mutter, "You shouldn't have done that to me." :D

Yuna´s Wish
05-10-06, 03:28
Just walk naked all the time and he/she´ll surely do something about it:D

Spitfire
05-10-06, 03:38
I like this one:

:vlol:Now that is good!!

MiCkiZ88
05-10-06, 04:28
I like this one:

:mis:

these are all great! :D

Shark_Blade
05-10-06, 04:39
Evil version:

While reading a book(Crime and Punishment/Murder is easy/Killing 3 birds with one stone) cackle loudly and evil-ly whilst rubbing your fingers and staring darkly to your roomate.

Carry a foldable knife that is 4-5 inch long and brandish and practice like stabbing people and laugh loudly asthough you just killed your sworn enemy.

Cut all the pics of your most hated people and put it into a pickle jar filled with green goo.Then perform some kinda chanting and tell him you're doing a voodoo curse where they will all die a terrible gruesome death in 7 days time.Then laugh some more and give him an evil grin.

Decorate your room with black wallpaper and black curtains. Draw a star pentacle on the floor with red ink/color(he will assume it's blood) and light candles around it and all over the room,on the desk,chair,bed. Dress in black robes and tell him you desperately need a sacrife tonight to fullfill your ritual. Display a rope, a lead pipe,a wrench, or any other thing that is leathal and put it on the floor.Wear white make up and look at intensely.

Other version

Talk to an invisible person all the time in the room and tell him things like : I don't know who she was. She has long black hair with pale white face, her tounge protruding out of her horrible mouth. She's coming tonight...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you tried walking around naked in the room, you will instead be freaked out by your roomate's response. So a big no no.

Ada the Mental
05-10-06, 13:50
- Smile -- All the time.
Now that'd be very annoying...

If you want to do something,watch TV for example,but your roommate does exactly that thing at the time do this: stand over his head and watch what he's doing, comment all the time on what he's doing e.g. "What stupid show is that?"or"What a stupid forum!",start singing or making stupid noises,try to read his posts/mail over his shoulder,start ridiculous and absurd conversations,ask stupid questions and generally make him feel as if he's starring in some reality show and is constantly watched. Your roommate's sure to give up whatever he's doing and get locked up in his room,slamming the door behind him. My brother does this all the time to me when he wants to use the PC while I'm doing so and it DRIVES ME NUTS!

Also:
-Leave all of your stuff on your roommates bed.
-Throw your clothes around the place if your mate's a neatfreak or start tidying up everything if he's sloppy.
-Don't flush the toilet(ewww!)
-After your bath,don't bother to clean up the bathroom and make sure to leave water everywhere.
-Sing at the top of your voice a song your roommate hates. Or listen to it.
-Get a pet.Let your roommate take care of it.
-Invite friends late at night,while he's sleeping.

And yes,do talk like Gollum.Unless your roommate is a LotR freak like me,which means your mate will probably stasrt talking like Gollum,as well.

Nephili
05-10-06, 14:18
LoL! :vlol:

Very funny! Thanks for sharing :D

frostfur452
06-10-06, 00:37

LMAO!!! Love this one!

Lonely Istari
06-10-06, 03:12
Here's one: have phone sex while you think she's sleeping.

*shivers* trust me it really freaked me out... :mad: