07-10-06, 13:08
Sorry, but I despise the book and am unimpressed by the movie. :p

I'll probably watch it anyway though. Need my fantasy fix. :o

Rivendell
07-10-06, 13:15
Not read it, but the fantasyful trailer catches my eye :tmb:

Lara's Boy
07-10-06, 13:17
I haven't read the book, but I will see this movie....mainly because Sienna Guillory looks so hot in this movie :D

Ampersand
07-10-06, 13:17
Not read it, but the fantasyful trailer catches my eye :tmb:

It's a must-read if you like your purple prose and unintentionally schizophrenic characters. :tmb:

Ada the Mental
07-10-06, 14:15
Judging by the trailer's look (which by the way has leaked quite a while ago),I doubt the producers've read the book.

Bonez
07-10-06, 16:05
Sorry, but I despise the book and am unimpressed by the movie. :p

Ditto...

I probably wont go and see it.

ace_85
07-10-06, 16:40
My mum knows the guy who wrote the book :D I've read it, but I didn't think much of it either. I know the audience is intended to be different, but having previously read LOTR (a clear inspiration), there was just no comparison in my mind :)

Spitfire
07-10-06, 17:06
I never really got into the book myself so if anything and im really bored with no new movies i want to see, I guess I'll eventually see this.

xXanisa*raiderXx
07-10-06, 18:57
I haven't seen the trailer yet but I'm SO excited that there will be a movie of the book Eragon :jmp: :yah: :jmp:
The book IS a must-read 4 daydreamers (my opinion), magic, fantasy, and dragon lovers. :tmb:

Rating book- *****, Excellente, C'est magnifique, Molto magico! :D :D :D

Pipolinne
07-10-06, 19:03
Not only I have a grudge against the book,as the film promises to be as boring and predictable as its inspiration :o .

Greenkey2
07-10-06, 19:50
Personally, I prefer adult-aimed fiction (no, not that kind :p.....well maybe).

But come on, the author wrote it when he was fifteen years old! If I could be half as successful at that age I'd take it :D (and I'd probably been a lot happier with my writing at the time :o).

Pipolinne
07-10-06, 20:03
And he has all my respect,just not my literary favours :D, Greenkey.

Paperdoll
07-10-06, 20:05
Never read the book, somehow it hasn't appealed to me, yet. So I probably won't watch the movie either.

Ampersand
07-10-06, 20:41
But come on, the author wrote it when he was fifteen years old!

Yes, and it shows! :p IMO he should be treated the same as any other author. He's not a teenager any more, and his work is still inexcusably bad. :whi: