PDA

View Full Version : Cut out scenes and all that nonsens from previous TR Games

daventry
07-10-06, 20:37
TR AOD got cut out scenes and left out Characters from the game and it turned out all messed up with Bugs and all.

TR Legend got cut out scenes from each level and the Game just got shorter.

The other 5 TR Games were perfect and never really left the storyline confusing to the end.

Now do we even know if they had cut out scenes or left out Characters, or is it only TR6 & TR7 thats so messed up so to speak.

-DEBUG
07-10-06, 20:49
TR5 had a silencer cut out of it that was gonna go be on the HK Gun :)

daventry
07-10-06, 20:55
What does the Gun look like and what Level was that, why was it cut out.

-DEBUG
07-10-06, 20:57
The Gun is the Assault Rifle gun in the VCI tower, there was a silencer that tagged on to it, I don't know why it was cut out though, maybe it was buggy :confused:

DragonDan
07-10-06, 21:00
Acutally, the Heckler & Koch MP5 is not an assault rifle. It is a submachine gun. It shoots the 9mm pistol cartridge.
Woulda' been cool with the silencer, though!

daventry
07-10-06, 21:01
http://guns.connect.fi/gow/m92psotr.jpg

-DEBUG
07-10-06, 21:02
lol, thats why im not a weapons expert! :p thanks for correcting me DragonDan :wve:

scion05
07-10-06, 21:25
TR1 - Larson Appears Alot More
TR2 - Door Frame on Bartolis Hideout :)
TR3 - SpeedBoat/White Catsuit

daventry
07-10-06, 21:28
TR1 - Larson Appears Alot More
TR3 - SpeedBoat/White Catsuit

That doesent really help at all, i played those Games loong ago and i have no idea what you are talking about.

Besides, this is not about Game Bugs, its about left out Characters and Cut out Scenes or Weapons, like they did with TR6 & TR7

Kamrusepas
07-10-06, 21:28
http://guns.connect.fi/gow/m92psotr.jpg

Pretty :cln::cln::cln:

:confused:

Would've liked more Larson, though. I like him in some weird way. He wasn't as stupid in TR1 as he was in TRC.

scion05
07-10-06, 21:33
That doesent really help at all, i played those Games loong ago and i have no idea what you are talking about.

Besides, this is not about Game Bugs, its about left out Characters and Cut out Scenes or Weapons, like they did with TR6 & TR7

Yes and that was about some of those things not bugs :rolleyes:#

@ Kam : at the beginning, when you open those double doors,
there was originally a big white frame around them :)

daventry
07-10-06, 21:44
oh oh, now i understand. Sorry, i kind of misunderstood. :o :p

TR1: Larson was supposed to appear more, how do you know and what was he supposed to do.

TR2: can you show a picture of this door and why was it cut out.

TR3: What do you mean Speedboat and White Catsuit, can you allaborate and where were they gonna appear.

scion05
07-10-06, 21:51
1. screenies :)
2. yes tommorow :)
3. the boat was in antarctica, replacing the dingy
the white catsuit was for london :)

Kamrusepas
07-10-06, 21:59
I'm sorry but the door frame doesn't sound so essential. Nor really interesting for that matter :vlol: