PDA

View Full Version : Singing another song (Video Inside)

BoyTRaider
10-10-06, 00:58
*smacks my own face for showing these!* :p
Just me singing... *hides since I suck*
Lol, here's one that I think I haven't posted.
I was reading the lyrics! lol ps. this vid was taken minutes after I woke up, so excuse the undone hair. :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC-x-pc6Uko

and I might've posted this one before...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDvVJdfsc7E

2kool4u
10-10-06, 01:00
not bad.:D

BoyTRaider
10-10-06, 01:03
Thanks. :D
You said you could sing, now I wanna see it happening!
If I have to ruin my reputation and embarrasse myself throughout the forum then everyone shall follow my footsteps! :mis:

Lol:D

Tomb Raider 5194
10-10-06, 01:09
You sang very well lol :tmb: You make me want to sing :vlol: :D.

Karri
10-10-06, 01:10
That's good, even though I don't like that type of singing style. But nothing wrong with your voice, it's great!

Lenochka
10-10-06, 01:23
Awwwww, Matt your voice is great :) :tmb:

BoyTRaider
10-10-06, 01:51
Thank you everyone! :hug: Your comments make me really happy. :D

Thorn
10-10-06, 03:40
That top one brought tears to my eyes. I don't know why but it really triggered my emotions. Your voice is special. Let us know if you ever get into the music industry! :)

BoyTRaider
10-10-06, 18:48
Aww,thank you Clara. That is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard someone say towards my voice! :hug:

Rivendell
10-10-06, 19:03
Still pretty darn good voice Mat :tmb: Keep it up, you have much potential to do well with it!

Angelx14
10-10-06, 19:04
aww..you looks so cute and your voice is really good.:D

BoyTRaider
10-10-06, 19:36
Thank you Chris and Angel. :hug:

BoyTRaider
11-10-06, 01:41
If there's anyone here experienced in music, can someone please give me tips on how to improve my range?

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-10-06, 02:16
Wow very good! You're so talented!!! Wonderful, wonderful voice. :jmp:

Edit: oh, and about improving your range. I actually heard that it's good for your voice to scream really loud before you sing. Not sure how it works, but that's what I heard. :vlol:

BoyTRaider
11-10-06, 02:53
Lol, thank you Mel!:D

And about the screaming....I heard that it can ruin your vocal chords... :confused: lol

Lenochka
11-10-06, 02:58
And about the screaming....I heard that it can ruin your vocal chords... :confused: lol

Depends on how you scream and what pitch. Yulia Volkova of t.A.T.u. would scream in alot of songs like " Not gonna get us ", She wasnt doing it correctly and a Cyst formed on her vocal cords and basically killed her singing range. She can still sing a bit but not as well as she use to. I would advise you to look into this screaming thing before trying. :)

Mikel Croft
11-10-06, 04:20
not bad :)

Neteru
11-10-06, 14:59
Do not scream. You will give yourself nodules. You should always warm up by singing scales. Singing scales will also help you to expand your range.

Janny
11-10-06, 15:12
You sing pretty good! :tmb: I don't know many guys that actually sound good singing, but here's an exception.

xMyrax
11-10-06, 16:57
<3 Very nice! :D

BoyTRaider
11-10-06, 18:40
Thank you everyone! :hug:

Do not scream. You will give yourself nodules. You should always warm up by singing scales. Singing scales will also help you to expand your range.
Yeah, singing scales help me a lot...although, it doesn't quite expand my range, I can hit some pretty high notes, but that usually only happens when accessing my falsetto. I'm trying to hit higher notes on my chest voice.
:)

Neteru
11-10-06, 21:03
Don't over strain your voice though. And don't be going for the notes out of, or at the limit of your range until you have warmed up. And expanding your range isn't just confined to the higher end of the scale. ;) Get some bass practise. 'How low can you go?' :D

BoyTRaider
11-10-06, 23:55
Yeah, lol, I was a bass in middle school, but since I trained so much to reach higher notes, I ended a baritone in my first year of high school... As for now, I'm a tenor. :p lol

I can go pretty low. :p

2kool4u
12-10-06, 00:16
Yeah, lol, I was a bass in middle school, but since I trained so much to reach higher notes, I ended a baritone in my first year of high school... As for now, I'm a tenor. :p lol

I can go pretty low. :p
i can sing but not that good. im still waitin for the vid from ma cuz lol. i sang rappers delight from the sugarhill gang(omg that was so hard!!) and lets just kiss and say goodbye from the manhattans.:D

BoyTRaider
12-10-06, 01:05
Can't wait to see it. :tmb: