PDA

View Full Version : High Spots Creepy

Arron TR
10-10-06, 16:00
Im sorry but all tomb raider games make me a bit nervy really! whenever i hear a noise i run to the highest stop possible and cower in the corner hehe its the same like when i end up in a pit with mummies on tomb raider 4 i get very nervy does anybody suffer form this as well:D

Joseph
10-10-06, 16:04
Hi Arron. Welcome to these forums. :)
This section is about the Future games. You should have posted in General Chat. ;)

cococomics_pres
10-10-06, 16:04
The first few times I played the games originally, and now when I play them again, I get startled whenever an animal runs out towards me, or like you said, being in a small place with mummies. I love that about Tomb Raider, and I hope this makes it into future games.
Also, welcome arron!

thevman
10-10-06, 16:11
I definitely get the heart rate pumping when it gets scary! It's like "quick! What's coming? Where can I hide and shoot them?" :ton:

Kamrusepas
10-10-06, 16:17
I definitely get the heart rate pumping when it gets scary! It's like "quick! What's coming? Where can I hide and shoot them?" :ton:
That's the atmosphere of the good old TRs. I can't even remember how many times my heart has jumped up to my throat because of an alligator or something that I didn't know was coming :vlol:

Arron TR
10-10-06, 16:21
Thankyou for your comments tomb raider is about scary things isn't it but they sadly never put that in tomb raider legend oh well there is actually when you are going into the room with the losse floors and you have to grab the ropes and swing to the end i always never kill the lepard i just run a jump!

Anubis_AF
12-10-06, 18:29
Moved to General Chat.

Legends
12-10-06, 18:59
That's funny! :vlol: I don't get scared, but I like to sit in my bed when I play the old games..

Thorir
12-10-06, 19:02
Only scary moment in the TR games were the giant spiders in TR2, Temple of Xian. :p

Legends
12-10-06, 20:44
Only scary moment in the TR games were the giant spiders in TR2, Temple of Xian. :p

And those Zombie things in Angel of Darkness, when you play as Kurtis.. That was scary! "Grøss"

Lara Lover
12-10-06, 20:47
Lol. When I was a kid playing Tomb Raider in my Grandads house, it was amazing. Whenever the music started in TR1, Lara ran around crazy. It scared the **** out of me. :eek: :vlol:

egyptiangal
12-10-06, 21:31
ya the music in tr4 used to scare me if i played the game alone at night hahah but it doesnt bother me anymore. Which reminds me LOL of my friend Bekka who (sorry to say) is not much of a gamer..well she started to play TRLR once and starting screaming over the pig in the first level!!! lol she couldn't control lara at all and the pig kept biting her! LMAO :vlol:

Legends
12-10-06, 21:36
ya the music in tr4 used to scare me if i played the game alone at night hahah but it doesnt bother me anymore. Which reminds me LOL of my friend Bekka who (sorry to say) is not much of a gamer..well she started to play TRLR once and starting screaming over the pig in the first level!!! lol she couldn't control lara at all and the pig kept biting her! LMAO :vlol:

LMAO :vlol: Those pigs can be tricky! :p

Thorir
12-10-06, 21:38
And those Zombie things in Angel of Darkness, when you play as Kurtis.. That was scary! "Grøss"

They weren´t scary, playing as Kurtis was! :p

And write in English!

Legends
12-10-06, 21:46
They weren´t scary, playing as Kurtis was! :p

And write in English!

Ah! No the environment and the zombies was.. It was just one tiny little word.. I didn't know the exact English one, and the word sounds so dumb/funny :o in Norwegian...