PDA

View Full Version : 'Deer Sir'

tlr online
19-10-06, 10:10
Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting. I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

Im lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited. I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. .

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9311/2yq1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

mizuno_suisei
19-10-06, 10:12
OMG :vlol: :vlol: Thats Funny! Good one Justin :tmb: :vlol:

Lenochka
19-10-06, 10:12
:vlol: Thats really funny!

george_croft
19-10-06, 10:13
:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: Omg, Thats so Fun!!:yah:

amlai
19-10-06, 10:25
Poor tree! :D :tmb:

Scottlee
19-10-06, 10:26
Well I'd hire her :D

Lenochka
19-10-06, 10:31

Me too! could use them as pillows weeeeeeeee :jmp:

Greenkey2
19-10-06, 10:38
Eek! :eek: :vlol:

Bad idea to hire her. Bad spelling is one thing, but bad RSI is another :vlol:

Laras Backpack
19-10-06, 10:50
I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.
Personality? Yes...of course... :D
:vlol:

Tomb Raider Master
19-10-06, 11:01
LMAO! :D

Scott :mis: :p

Autolycus
19-10-06, 11:20
LMAO :vlol: Nice one.

Catlantean
19-10-06, 11:30
Wow, she surely does have very impressive...personality :D

Pipolinne
19-10-06, 11:31
One day I'll post a pic of a bloke with an abnormally huge sexual organ and a similar joke. Then I'll wait for the millions :vlol: I'm sure will appear :rolleyes:!

This type of jokes let both genders down...and yes,you can call me politically correct,Justin :D!

Rivendell
19-10-06, 12:40
:D :vlol: Love it!

Jake Croft
19-10-06, 12:41
Maybe you should employ her as a delivery woman, she could surely hold alot of stuff :D

xMyrax
19-10-06, 12:48
:vlol::vlol: I wasnt expecting that!! XD

Ada the Mental
19-10-06, 13:13
:vlol: :vlol: I bet she would be hired!

Neteru
19-10-06, 13:15
This type of jokes let both genders down...and yes,you can call me politically correct,Justin :D!With respect Pipolline, I think you're so zealous in your 'feminism' that it blinds you to actualities. It doesn't let women down at all because the joke is entirely at the expense of men. Just see how some have reacted to it.

Kamrusepas
19-10-06, 13:29
Well you did hire her, right? You'd be crazy not to! :vlol:

Hazzaman
19-10-06, 13:31
Roflmao

daventry
19-10-06, 13:38
Is that done by Photoshop, because theres a Tutorial to make you boobs bigger. :o

Gabi
19-10-06, 13:45
It doesn't let women down at all because the joke is entirely at the expense of men. Just see how some have reacted to it.

And the funniest (or saddest) thing is: They don't even realise :D .

But in all fairness, I think not many women do realise it either.

Neteru
19-10-06, 14:07
Indeed not, and that makes it a double joke.

frostfur452
19-10-06, 14:11
:vlol: what a backache!!

Shark_Blade
19-10-06, 14:13
:eek: what big pillows you have

:vlol:

Janny
19-10-06, 14:15
I didn't expect that photo to be included :vlol:
Got that in your mail, Justin? :whi:

Gabi
19-10-06, 14:21
Indeed not, and that makes it a double joke.

Exactly :tmb: .

It's good to have you around, Net :) .

Legends
19-10-06, 14:44
LMAO :vlol:

Pipolinne
19-10-06, 14:47
With respect Pipolline, I think you're so zealous in your 'feminism' that it blinds you to actualities. It doesn't let women down at all because the joke is entirely at the expense of men. Just see how some have reacted to it.

Don't need to put "" "" on feminism,Neteru.I'm very proud of what I'm and don't see why feminism should blind me.

I think you misread the part where I said these jokes are sad for both genders, portrying men as idiotic animals,who drool at the sight of a deformed woman and presenting an abnormal feminine figure,speaking like if her x-large breats were somehow connected to her lack of intelligence or if,once she had those impossible breasts, there's was no need to be intelligent.

Neteru
19-10-06, 14:56
But that's just my point Pipolline. It is your 'feminism' (yes, there is a need to put it in quotes, my own need) that makes you interpolate the anti-female ideas you see in the joke. They are simply not there, but which, rather, you yourself interpolate from your own prejudiced view, or expectations.

Pipolinne
19-10-06, 15:03
I see,feminism is laughing at the sight of deformed women,or at jokes who portray men as beasts.

It seeme you're the one being blind here,once you keep ignoring the part where I say this joke is sad for both genders.

But we all have different types of humour: you don't like references to babies,I don't like this kind of jokes.

george_croft
19-10-06, 15:13
Lenochka :
Me too! could use them as pillows weeeeeeeee

:vlol: :vlol: :yah: You crack me up!:ohn:

Neteru
19-10-06, 15:23
I see,feminism is laughing at the sight of deformed women,or at jokes who portray men as beasts.

What? That bears absolutely no relation to anything I've said and makes no sense.

It seeme you're the one being blind here,once you keep ignoring the part where I say this joke is sad for both genders.

You're missing the point again. I have not ignored this at all. Quite the reverse is true. I have directly challenged this assertion of yours as entirely false. There is no joke against women here. It does not exist. The joke is only, wholly and completely against men. What I have further said is that it is your 'feminism' that has tainted your view and caused you to interpolate information that does not exist. i.e. You interpret a link between an apparently stupid woman and large breasts as a slight against women. But it is not that at all. It is in fact 1. a slight against men who view women in that way; and 2. a slight against men who are led by their base instincts.

But we all have different types of humour: you don't like references to babies,I don't like this kind of jokes.

You are welcome to like or dislike as you prefer. No one is telling you otherwise. But it would be wiser to hold tastes based upon reason, rather than imagination. And you should also expect that if you are going to consistently express a particular line on this forum, that someone is going to challenge those views at any point.

Pipolinne
19-10-06, 15:31
You may say we differ in our opinions,but try to avoid telling I'm imagining things.It's not the most intelligent of the arguments.

The woman is that pic is deformed,and the letter she writes may not be called a veru worthy one: she shows proud on her situation and she believes she doesn't need her brain,because she has abnornal breasts.

That's not empowering for women;it's rather sad,actually.

I do "imagine",thoug,that none of us will change our opinion on the matter,so,for me,the argument ends here.

I really don't like repeating myself.

Gabi
19-10-06, 15:44
the letter she writes may not be called a veru worthy one: she shows proud on her situation and she believes she doesn't need her brain,because she has abnornal breasts.

Do you actually think she really wrote that letter?

Sofitegan
19-10-06, 15:46
LOL! :vlol:

Neteru
19-10-06, 16:10
The woman is that pic is deformed,and the letter she writes may not be called a veru worthy one: she shows proud on her situation and she believes she doesn't need her brain,because she has abnornal breasts.That is an interpretation. The other view is that we have an ostensibly stupid woman, who is so stupid in fact that because she doens't have a resume, thinks a photograph will do. It just so happens that she is attractive and has very large breasts (photo edited for the purpose of the joke ... being). Such that all the while we may be thinking 'oh what is this stupid woman going to say, let us see and then we can laugh at this stupid woman. Oh but wait, it is suddenly clear to us. We know what the man will think, for he will be lead entirely by what he sees.' and the joke is on him. Or, we could view it as a woman who doesn't have much by way of academic achievement, but who is savvy enough to know that if she shows a man a picture of herself and her physical attributes, he is the one who is so dumb that he will be lead to the point whereby she is able to get exactly what she wants. Therefor the joke is again on him.

I really don't like repeating myself.

Well, you could always change your view. :p

Anubis_AF
19-10-06, 20:18

Amen to that :D

Lonely Istari
20-10-06, 00:16
That is an interpretation. The other view is that we have an ostensibly stupid woman, who is so stupid in fact that because she doens't have a resume, thinks a photograph will do. It just so happens that she is attractive and has very large breasts (photo edited for the purpose of the joke ... being). Such that all the while we may be thinking 'oh what is this stupid woman going to say, let us see and then we can laugh at this stupid woman. Oh but wait, it is suddenly clear to us. We know what the man will think, for he will be lead entirely by what he sees.' and the joke is on him. Or, we could view it as a woman who doesn't have much by way of academic achievement, but who is savvy enough to know that if she shows a man a picture of herself and her physical attributes, he is the one who is so dumb that he will be lead to the point whereby she is able to get exactly what she wants. Therefor the joke is again on him.

lol, I like this argument. :tmb:
I have to admit, my initial feeling was a feministic one... I was slightly offended, but reading the above definitely made me think again.

DREWY
20-10-06, 00:23
Poor tree! :D :tmb:

:vlol: Thats all that's holding her up by the looks of it.

How could she sit close enough to a keyboard to type? No monder she can't spell!
Typing by mammory, ooops memory since she can't see the keys :vlol: