PDA

View Full Version : ugh!! Someone please help!

2kool4u
22-10-06, 05:25
:hea: :confused: A while ago i posted a question on trle forums and got no response so i think someone over here might be able to help. When i downloaded LE it was on my moms account. Since She was system administrator. When i log onto my acount it wont work. I have no idea why. I cant even play custom levels! It gets on my nerves. It only works on her account. I get every error message there is! I have no idea what to do. When i go to my moms account it works. I am really frustrated because i rarley am able to get on my moms account! SOME ONE HELP!!:hea: :confused:

Lord Icon
22-10-06, 05:37
Do you mean XP user accounts? If that's the case your account has no sufficient rights (limited account). Some programs need administrator rights to run (your mom's account). Some other can be installed for all users.

The only two things you can do is to either use your mom's account or ask her to upgrade your account.

TR2fan
22-10-06, 05:37
No one is helping me with my TR3cheatwin problem, how do you expect em to help you?

2kool4u
22-10-06, 05:43
Do you mean XP user accounts? If that's the case your account has no sufficient rights (limited account). Some programs need administrator rights to run (your mom's account). Some other can be installed for all users.

The only two things you can do is to either use your mom's account or ask her to upgrade your account.
yea i got xp. :cen: crap. ok so ill try that. thanks.;)

Lord Icon
22-10-06, 06:40
No one is helping me with my TR3cheatwin problem, how do you expect em to help you?

Sometimes it takes us a while to get to all the posts. Everybody's questions will be answered as soon as possible. You just have to be patient.

Joseph
22-10-06, 11:11
No one is helping me with my TR3cheatwin problem, how do you expect em to help you?Please don't post such remarks again, thank you.
When we are online we will try to help in every posted problem.

2kool4u
22-10-06, 18:47
i downloaded secound life on my account and then it said the ssame thing. I went to properties and changed it to run on windows 95 will it work if i do this in LE?

jamieoliver22
22-10-06, 19:38
Ask your mum to give you an admin account? Most things are blocked on a limited account..

And TR2fan, stop being selphish. People will help as soon as they can with the little time they have got. Not everyone can answer your questions either, because not everyone knows the answer.

Jamie

2kool4u
22-10-06, 20:15
k thanks!
my ucle told me to cick on the share button for the program. will this work as well?

Joseph
25-10-06, 13:43
That should work as well. Your uncle should do that.