PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Branch

Bonez
27-10-06, 16:14
I recently discovered her through a friend and think shes really good. I bought her album, The Spirit Room, today. Very pleased with it. Shes got a nice voice, and is quite avril like. Any avril fans will most porbably like her.

She seems a bit underrated.. not many people I know seem to have heard of her.

Anyone else like?:)

xMiSsCrOfTx
27-10-06, 16:26
I loved her album "The Spirit Room"! I think she's got a wonderful voice, but I don't think she's anything like Avril. Mainly by her lyrics; they're completely different from Avril's more angry ones.

Bonez
27-10-06, 16:28
Mainly by her lyrics; they're completely different from Avril's more angry ones.

True.. I just hear a likeness in her voice. :D

But yeah top notch album... do you know what shes currently doing? She did that album with the coutry singer ( was it? ) ... know if shes doing another solo album? :)

BlackGrey
27-10-06, 16:32
I love her song 'Everything' or is it 'Everwhere'? I'm not sure but she's blessed with a very nice voice, haven't got her album though might look into it! :tmb:

xMiSsCrOfTx
27-10-06, 16:33
I don't know what she's currently working on, but I do love the song she performed with Santana. Those two were a great team on that one. :D

BlackGrey
27-10-06, 16:36
Oh I haven't heard of that one, what is it called?

Bonez
27-10-06, 16:36
I love her song 'Everything' or is it 'Everwhere'? I'm not sure but she's blessed with a very nice voice, haven't got her album though might look into it! :tmb:

Its Everywhere :D yeah great song. Definitly worth looking into...

^ yeah! I love the songs she did with Sanatana.. very good stuff. :jmp:

Bonez
27-10-06, 16:39
Oh I haven't heard of that one, what is it called?

On Santana's latest album she did one called 'I'm feeling You' with them. ( And the Wreckers. )

Shes done few more i think though aswell... I only know that one though.

BlackGrey
27-10-06, 16:51
I'll check if its on the album, thanks! :hug:

Bonez
27-10-06, 16:53
I'll check if its on the album, thanks! :hug:

Your welcome. :D

Dingaling
27-10-06, 17:19
Was she the one that sang "Goodbye to You" on Buffy Season 6 (Tabula Rasa, I think)? I recognise her name.

Bonez
27-10-06, 17:35
Was she the one that sang "Goodbye to You" on Buffy Season 6 (Tabula Rasa, I think)? I recognise her name.

Yeah! Thats her.. that song is awesome. :D

Shauni
27-10-06, 17:42
I've got "The Spirit Room" (Though I still don't know why she titled her CD that?). Her second CD seemed to all be heart-break songs, so I didn't buy that one.
I do like her style, it's nice. :)

BlackGrey
27-10-06, 17:45

Oh wow, she did? I really liked that song.

Thorn
27-10-06, 18:03
I love 'Breathe', 'Are You Happy Now', 'All You Wanted' :)

Bonez
27-10-06, 18:12
I love 'Breathe', 'Are You Happy Now', 'All You Wanted' :)

I like Sre you hapy now :D Not familiar with her other newer ones though...

Thorn
27-10-06, 18:15
She's turned into a country singer which I can't stand at all. I like her early music.

Bonez
27-10-06, 18:18
She's turned into a country singer which I can't stand at all. I like her early music.

:-|

O.o

:(

That sucks. I hate country music... awww. :(