PDA

View Full Version : James Cammerons Dark Angel

Pablo.CT
28-10-06, 18:37
Is anyone a fan of this programme. Ive only just started watching it and i think its great, and i really dont understand why it got cancelled because the show is quality.

I also have the game for it aswell, has anyone played that.

xMiSsCrOfTx
28-10-06, 18:38
I have the game and loved the show!!! :D I have both of the seasons on DVD.. I was really dissapointed that it was cancelled, though. :( The story was awesome if you're into SciFi!

CuteKittenlol
28-10-06, 18:38
I love this, I have seen all the episodes and they rock!
I wish they hadnt have cancelled it :(
Jessica Alba rules ^_^

I also have the game, it wasnt as good as I had expected but it was ok.

Pablo.CT
28-10-06, 18:41
I really like the game, funny enough that what got me into Dark Angel. I think Jessica Alba is great aswell as the rest of the cast, and the action is excellent along with the story. The show could of atleast lasted for 2 more seasons... Atleast!

CuteKittenlol
28-10-06, 18:44
I wish they carried it on, I wanted to know if they could cure her so she could touch Logan again :(

Pablo.CT
28-10-06, 18:45
I wish they carried it on, I wanted to know if they could cure her so she could touch Logan again :(

The Logan-Max story alone was intriuging. I really hope that they make a 3rd season

xMiSsCrOfTx
28-10-06, 18:48

My guess is it would never have worked anyway. So tragic! :(

Thorir
28-10-06, 18:53
Liked the show very much. I have no idea why it got cancelled, everyone loved it!

The game, however... :p

Pablo.CT
28-10-06, 18:54
Liked the show very much. I have no idea why it got cancelled, everyone loved it!

The game, however... :p

You didnt like the game, I like it, even though it could of done so much better

Thorir
28-10-06, 18:59
Uhm... Read some reviews. I think you must be one of very few who liked it. :p

It really was absolutely horrible.

xMiSsCrOfTx
28-10-06, 19:05
I liked it! I'll admit it wasn't the best game I've played, but still enjoyable. I played the game before I watched the show.

Pablo.CT
28-10-06, 19:05
Have you played it? or just read the reviews.

I guess im just very easily pleased, for some reason im like that.

Thorir
28-10-06, 19:09
Have you played it? or just read the reviews.

I guess im just very easily pleased, for some reason im like that.

I played it lots, but I had to stop playing, since it was impossible to complete. Horrible controls and gameplay. But of course, people have different tastes. :)

LOVED the show, though! :)
Miss it. :(

Pablo.CT
28-10-06, 19:10
Yep the show is great. What did you think of the graphics of the game, do you think they created the atmosphere of the show, such as the beggining levels in seattle

Thorir
28-10-06, 19:15
I can´t remember, I sold it after a few days... :o
And it is the ONLY game I have ever sold. That´s how bad it was.

But I THINK I thought the graphics themselves were quite good.
It´s that it was impossible to play that annoyed me. :p