PDA

View Full Version : Strange/freaky habits

Paperdoll
28-10-06, 20:44
I'm starting to get one weird habit that makes people think I'm either:

a) insane
b) a psycho

Too much Photoshop is making me stare at people in my 40min ride in the train that I have to do every day. Looking at shades, shadows and even anatomy is getting me some "psycho" looks but I can't help it :p lately I've been staring into ears to check the anatomy... :p

And that's just one of many weird habits...

Kamrusepas
28-10-06, 20:47
Too much Photoshop is making me stare at people in my 40min ride in the train that I have to do every day. Looking at shades, shadows and even anatomy is getting me some "psycho" looks but I can't help it :p

I've done that too :vlol:

Bullethail
28-10-06, 21:02
Posting to this forum. :p

MiCkiZ88
28-10-06, 21:07
Staring at other people aswell.. you know.. in both ways.. how they look, hair, neck, eyes, lips, especially at school.. and sometimes some people think of it as an eye play.. I think I've secretly flirted that way with lots of students :vlol:

i think that's a bit strange since most dont do that in my school..

xMiSsCrOfTx
28-10-06, 21:10
Posting to this forum. :p

Yeah, me too kind of.. Whenever anyone sees how much I'm on this forum, they freak out and think I'm some kind of antisocial nerd or something. :vlol:

I swear I have a social life.. :whi:

rika2
28-10-06, 21:15

a) insane
b) a psycho

Too much Photoshop is making me stare at people in my 40min ride in the train that I have to do every day. Looking at shades, shadows and even anatomy is getting me some "psycho" looks but I can't help it :p lately I've been staring into ears to check the anatomy... :p

And that's just one of many weird habits...

I do that too... the world amazes me...

Paperdoll
28-10-06, 21:16
Yay I'm not the only freak :D :jmp: XD

Janny
28-10-06, 21:18

a) insane
b) a psycho

I do that too..at school, but only to make kids keep their distance and leave me be if I'm not in a talkative mood. It actually workes :D

Natla'd
28-10-06, 21:30
Tell me about it. I spent about ten minutes staring at the arse of the girl in front of me the other day, just to see how her jeans folded when she walked. Yes. That was the only reason. :whi:

Geck-o-Lizard
28-10-06, 21:31

I go to a weekly life-drawing class for my quota of that. A pity we aren't getting to learn how to draw clothes. :tea:

Ada the Mental
29-10-06, 00:11
Yeah, me too kind of.. Whenever anyone sees how much I'm on this forum, they freak out and think I'm some kind of antisocial nerd or something. :vlol:

I swear I have a social life.. :whi:
Same addict,here!
I have a social life,too.And many interests(and yes,I manage to enjoy them all.And I also manage to study,that's the surprising.Not for very long,of course...:p)

I eat my nails...

I stay up reaaaally late on the pc or watching films-the best time to watch a movie and enjoy it,when everybody else is sleeping (right now ot's about 2.05 but the time has just changed,it should be 3.05)

I keep daydreaming and when I daydream I play with my hair,so when actually what I'm doing is mentally working on the book I'm trying to write/ a fan fiction I never write/intetly thinking and contemplating in general i come across as a silly,brainless barbie girl that plays with her hair...

viper456
29-10-06, 00:12
I go to a weekly life-drawing class for my quota of that. A pity we aren't getting to learn how to draw clothes. :tea:

i know how you feel lmao