PDA

View Full Version : bit of a situation......

Gothlegend
28-10-06, 21:42
i am going to the movies tonight with this girl and her friends i met yesterday.

she is fifteen and i am 12 and she asked me to marry her yesterday!!! i am already seeing someone so what do i do if she makes a move on me?

and do you think if the girl i am seeing will get mad if she found out that i went to the movies with this girl and friends? i am not dating this girl who i am meeting tonight.

help me.

Bullethail
28-10-06, 21:44
I dunno... in all honesty, I think this isn't the sort of thing for 12 year olds. Let's just forget her asking to marry you! :yik:

viper456
28-10-06, 21:44
i am going to the movies tonight with this girl and her friends i met yesterday.

she is fifteen and i am 12 and she asked me to marry her yesterday!!! i am already seeing someone so what do i do if she makes a move on me?

and do you think if the girl i am seeing will get mad if she found out that i went to the movies with this girl and friends? i am not dating this girl who i am meeting tonight.

help me.

if she tries to make a move just say "woooah im seeing someone"

what else can you do? lol

also this girl that your seeing, i would deffinetly tell her your going with these other girls because if she finds out from someone else its going to be alot worse for you

xMiSsCrOfTx
28-10-06, 21:46
A 12 year old asking someone to marry her, that doesn't sound really normal.. Either she's psycho or really clingy. O_o

Gothlegend
28-10-06, 21:46
@viper

i would tell her but i cant call because she got in trouble for calling me!

(girl i am seeing)

Titanium
28-10-06, 21:47
If your going out with friends then the worst thing to do is not to tell this girl you are seeing that you went out. She will be very suspicous if she realised you have been hiding it from her. :pi:

Gothlegend
28-10-06, 21:48
ok ill tell her at school

Angelx14
28-10-06, 21:56
O__o I think she's just making fun of you..

Lenochka
28-10-06, 21:58
Oh man im 16! And still not married! i hope its not to late for me :(

I agree with alyssa... she is most likely clingy or not being serious

Gothlegend
28-10-06, 22:00
yeah i ll just tell my girlfriend i went to the movies with a couple of friends;)

is this the right thing to do? and btw she is 15 and i am 12 (and a boy)

Real Life Lara
28-10-06, 22:01
Youre twelve... shes 15... seriously dude, is there no chance she was just taking the ****? :p I think thats more likely to be honest :whi:

Edit: Girls joke like that all the time. Me and my girlfriends included ;)

Titanium
28-10-06, 22:01
Either that or she is one desperate person... :rolleyes:

tr_mitch
28-10-06, 22:02
Edit: Girls joke like that all the time. Me and my girlfriends included ;)

EVIL SHMUCK.

Real Life Lara
28-10-06, 22:03
EVIL SHMUCK.

:p It keeps the guys on their toes :whi:

Jake Croft
28-10-06, 22:12
I always thought you were a girl Gothlegend *Runs for the hills* :D

Apofiss
28-10-06, 22:17
This is fun.. she definitely wants you :D

edit: jk