PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my browser?

tampi
29-10-06, 09:24
I thought that never I would have to request aid...
This to only happens me in http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com and with the great photos or I have not noticed it in any other site.

When I make click to extend a photo opens a new window. Next click which I do in this window, left or right, the window is closed automatically.
Why? My browser is Maxthon and with IE it doesn't happen to me :confused:

jamieoliver22
29-10-06, 13:43
Get Firefox? :D

tampi
29-10-06, 13:52
Get Firefox? :D

:p No Jamie, thanks. :)
This only does in tombraiderchronicles :confused:

I thought that it was a protection of the Web, but no

jamieoliver22
29-10-06, 13:57
Hang on.. So what you are saying that wheb you open a large preview of an image on TRC, when you click on the image (or anywhere in the window), it closes automatically? As far as I know, its meant to.

EDIT: Okay, I think I was mistakend.. I thought there was, because it has done it to me before, but doesn't seem too anymore..

tampi
29-10-06, 14:15
Hang on.. So what you are saying that wheb you open a large preview of an image on TRC, when you click on the image (or anywhere in the window), it closes automatically? As far as I know, its meant to.

I don't understand you very well, but yes, exactly :)

tampi
29-10-06, 14:42
I have been testing of rapidity. If I do click in the great image nothing else it opens then I see a small window that is closed in the left side of the screen. In that case, I can save the picture a single time.
Sorry my english, I can't write better :(

Anubis_AF
29-10-06, 15:57
There's nothing wrong with your browser. That's the way the screenshot pop-up window is set to work :) Same thing happens in Firefox as well.

tampi
29-10-06, 17:12
There's nothing wrong with your browser. That's the way the screenshot pop-up window is set to work :) Same thing happens in Firefox as well.
Thanks Anubis :) :wve:
And Jamie!!!