PDA

View Full Version : help me make up my mind!!!

Gothlegend
30-10-06, 21:17
ok i have been chosen to go to explore london and paris but i have to be interviewed first. if i pass the interview and they say i can go should i? i mean i would love to but i have to fly their and i have heard of plane crashes :yik: i mean i still wanna live (duh) so should i go?

p.s. if i go then anyone who lives in paris/london i will be cruising the thames and riding the london eye. i will also go to the eiffel tower and visit the beaches of normandy. i might pay a personal visit to sophea leigh :mis: (if shes not dead)

Mona Sax
30-10-06, 21:20
Of course! Flying is much safer than driving a car, by the way. Both are awesome cities, it would be a shame to miss this opportunity.

Bullethail
30-10-06, 21:20
Oh, don't worry about the flight. Believe me. I've flown quite a few times and believe me, I wouldn't worry.

spence
30-10-06, 21:25
This is a great opportunity, don't pass it up.

Lara Croft!
30-10-06, 21:27
Don't even think of letting such an opportunity fly away;) just because u might get scared of the flight.....I have flown many times...I still get scared a bit but planes are a safe means of transport!!!

viper456
30-10-06, 21:27
*le gasp* dont worry about the flying just get your ass on that exploration trip!! :) :tmb:

jarhead
30-10-06, 21:29
Don't even think of letting such an opportunity fly away;)

Nicely done :tmb:

Yer you'd be stupid not to go, I certainly would. Flyings proberly the safest way to travel

LadyLaraC
30-10-06, 21:33
I would definately go - i live near to London and it's an amazing city! :D

Geck-o-Lizard
30-10-06, 21:57
Yep, you're much much much more likely to die in the car taking you to the airport than you are once you're on the plane. Infact you're more likely to die of just about anything except a plane crash while you're on the plane... Go for the trip, don't let the flight scare you! :)

Mad Tony
30-10-06, 21:58
I would definately go - i live near to London and it's an amazing city! :D
Same here, went there the other day.
Absolutely amazing, definitely go. :)

May I ask, why are you exploring Paris and London?

FourBalls
30-10-06, 22:00
Three words: GO! GO! GO!

:wve:

Gothlegend
30-10-06, 22:09
May I ask, why are you exploring Paris and London?

not sure exactly,i was just chosen

Mad Tony
30-10-06, 22:12
not sure exactly,i was just chosen
What out of nowhere!?
People just came to your house and said you were chosen?
I'm a bit confused here.

LadyLaraC
30-10-06, 22:14
What out of nowhere!?
I'm a bit confused here.

Maybe he won a competition or something?

Gothlegend
30-10-06, 22:16
What out of nowhere!?
I'm a bit confused here.

they chose 2 people from various schools in our county and somehow i was chosen!!!!!

i never entered a contest

Mad Tony
30-10-06, 22:16
Maybe he won a competition or something?
Probably.
That would be the most logical thing to suggest.

@Goth: Just because you didn't enter, doesn't mean you can't win.
They probably just picked out two random people from schools in your country.

LadyLaraC
30-10-06, 22:17
they chose 2 people from various schools in our county and somehow i was chosen!!!!!

i never entered a contest

Ahh, well then lucky you!

StarCroft:AOD
30-10-06, 22:47
Go, and enjoy it. :tmb:

I wish I could do the same. :rolleyes:

xMiSsCrOfTx
30-10-06, 22:49
Go.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Don't let the fear of getting in a plane crash stop you from doing this. I've always wanted to go on this kind of trip, but they're pretty expensive. This is the kind of chance you get only once (a few times, if you're lucky) in your entire life. Go, go, go! You won't regret it. :)

lita212
30-10-06, 23:12
lol yeh go for it. your more then likley gonna have an accident in a car or get run over then have a plane crash. they have stepped up security and they check the plane b4 take off so there is nothing to worry about. omg im sooo excited im going to n.irland for a week on the 14th novemeber omg its gonna be so cool. n.irland watch out!!!! yeeeeehaaaa

K.J
30-10-06, 23:21
Can't you take the train if you don't want to fly?

Reggie
30-10-06, 23:33
Go and have a really great time :)

wantafanta
31-10-06, 04:21
You probably will have to get on a plane eventually when you are older - probably many times. Some business people do it every week. So might as well start now. I've never been to Europe my entire life! I'd definitely go if I were you. You'll never forget it and you will have a new perspective on the world that most Americans don't have (assuming you are a yank?).

Ikas90
31-10-06, 10:11
I've been on a plane about 10 times, no crash. I still don't trust them, but that's because I have paranoia. I will be catching a plane in about a year or so anyway, nothing stops me. Do not fear, take your best opportunity.

Satu
31-10-06, 10:30
You have to go go go !!! you are so lucky to have been chosen this is a great opportunity not many get a chance to do trips like this one. Sieze this with both hands and have fun.
Oh and I would't worry about the plane they are the safest mode of transport.

Apofiss
31-10-06, 11:34
Haven't experienced any plaine crashes yet, but it's definitely safier than a car, train or even a horse raiding, plus you save some time.. two great cities to have a fun ^^

RAID
31-10-06, 11:36
Want me to go instead?:D