PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Williams - Rudebox

tlr online
30-10-06, 23:50
Anyone bought Robbie's new album? I got it today. It's pretty awesome.

I still wish he would make up with Guy Chambers, but this is a good album :tmb:

DREWY
30-10-06, 23:55
I'm going to see RW in Dec. I either love his stuff or hate it - no middle ground. Rude box the single - I hated. I haven't heard the album through yet, but the sooner he gets back with Guy Chambers the better!

viper456
31-10-06, 00:02
my mum was listening to it in the car the other day.. i wasnt really that impressed. I dunno, i guess it was just to different :(

lita212
31-10-06, 03:08
lol is it just me or am i the only one who has neva and will neva like robbie lol

2kool4u
31-10-06, 03:15
lol is it just me or am i the only one who has neva and will neva like robbie lol
NOPE!! he is no longer funny. I HATE THAT :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: MOVIE RV!!! THAT WAS SOME F:cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen:

JACOBryanBURNS
31-10-06, 03:20
RW is a genius. Period.

Kamrusepas
31-10-06, 03:28
Anyone bought Robbie's new album?

I most certainly did not :D

DREWY
31-10-06, 03:39
NOPE!! he is no longer funny. I HATE THAT :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: MOVIE RV!!! THAT WAS SOME F:cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen:

I'm lost here. Are we talking about Robbie Williams, or Robin Williams from RV (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449089/) :confused:

2kool4u
31-10-06, 03:50
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yup srry wow mad embarresed!!!

Neteru
31-10-06, 13:37
lol is it just me or am i the only one who has neva and will neva like robbie lolNo, I detest him with a venom. I do so hate to see admiration and plaudits going to such an ego, especially when it is still acting out issues from it's childhood.

saray
31-10-06, 14:45
i hate the song rudebox... he can't rap to save his life... as for the album... haven't bought it and don't really plan to either :)

Legends
31-10-06, 15:29
I saw the CD at work, and I thought that: damn, new album already?! That is a good thing though, I'll bye it tomorrow.

Alive_and_Funky
31-10-06, 16:10
I've not heard his new album, but I've heard Rude Box and it's awful. At least it's funny (in a laughing at how rubbish it is way) and there is reference to The Matrix in it. :D

Twiin
31-10-06, 16:16
No, I detest him with a venom. I do so hate to see admiration and plaudits going to such an ego, especially when it is still acting out issues from it's childhood.

I'm with you here, as well... I really do not like him. He looks so bloody smug in all of his photos, and the single Rudebox is an atrocity, and an insult to the music industry!

tlr online
31-10-06, 16:19
I didn't like Rudebox to begin with, but I do now. Also, I've noticed that Robbie uses a lot of underlying themes from other songs. Millennium, a rip-off of the James Bond theme. Some tracks on the new album are real rip-offs of Jarmiriqui, Madonna and other songs. You can almost hear the other songs playing at the same time.

He seems to do that a lot, because instantly folk will think the song sounds familiar. Having said that, I still like the album.

Best money I ever spent *cough* :tmb:

FourBalls
31-10-06, 16:19
Not really a Robbie Williams fan, so no, I'm not buying the CD. There's a chance my dad will, though. So I'll hear it anyway XD

viper456
31-10-06, 20:43
I didn't like Rudebox to begin with, but I do now. Also, I've noticed that Robbie uses a lot of underlying themes from other songs. Millennium, a rip-off of the James Bond theme. Some tracks on the new album are real rip-offs of Jarmiriqui, Madonna and other songs. You can almost hear the other songs playing at the same time.

He seems to do that a lot, because instantly folk will think the song sounds familiar. Having said that, I still like the album.

Best money I ever spent *cough* :tmb:

i heard him say "big fish little fish cardboard box" and i was like doooooh lol