PDA

View Full Version : Halloween - Tonight on BBC 1

TombRaiderLover
31-10-06, 16:34
John Carpenter's 1978 slasher film Halloween will be showing in the UK on BBC 1 tonight at 11.35pm to celebrate this spooky occasion . . . BOO!

The film resolves around a five-year-old boy who brutally murders his sister on the night of Halloween. 15 years later, he returns to his hometown for another killing spree.

Mad Tony
31-10-06, 16:36
That reminds me, what was that movie that was on on Saturday night on BBC 1?
It had some guy with a mask on running around with a knife, and it wasn't Scream.

Legend of Lara
31-10-06, 16:38
Yay! Slasher films. :D *throws confetti*

scion05
31-10-06, 16:44
That reminds me, what was that movie that was on on Saturday night on BBC 1?
It had some guy with a mask on running around with a knife, and it wasn't Scream.

yes it is :)
dont be put off by that disaster! this is an amazing film :)

as some of you know, its my fave horror series ;)

i hope i can look tnight to look for deleted scenes :)

Mad Tony
31-10-06, 16:45
yes it is :)
dont be put off by that disaster! this is an amazing film :)

as some of you know, its my fave horror series ;)

i hope i can look tnight to look for deleted scenes :)
It definitely wasn't Scream.
Because the mask was different.

Angel_14
31-10-06, 16:47
I watched it yesterday with my friends. It was pretty freaky and good :D

scion05
31-10-06, 16:49
@ mt - i meant to say it was part of the same sequal ;)
and its michael myers :wve: the same guy from the films with jamie lee!

http://www.pitofhorror.com/newdesign/halloween/myers.jpg

His mask is different because it changed in all sequals, we actually the second has the same as the first, but it looks different ;)

Mad Tony
31-10-06, 16:52
@ mt - i meant to say it was part of the same sequal ;)
and its michael myers :wve: the same guy from the films with jamie lee!

http://www.pitofhorror.com/newdesign/halloween/myers.jpg

His mask is different because it changed in all sequals, we actually the second has the same as the first, but it looks different ;)
So what was it called? :confused:
Are you sure we're talking about the same movie here?

The one where a guy runs into some kind of hospital with a knife, and starts chasing this woman?

scion05
31-10-06, 16:58
for the hundredth time...

its from the same series of films ;) not the same film.
you saw halloween ressurection ;) jamie lee is the woman
who is killed at the beggining ( looking bad )
that was the 8th film.

tonight is the first :)

Mad Tony
31-10-06, 17:04
for the hundredth time...

its from the same series of films ;) not the same film.
you saw halloween ressurection ;) jamie lee is the woman
who is killed at the beggining ( looking bad )
that was the 8th film.

tonight is the first :)
Oh, I got ya. ;)
Sorry, I only saw bits of it.

tlr online
31-10-06, 17:09
:tmb:

scion05
31-10-06, 17:10
Isnt it brilliant, im gonna use it for the trailer competition, and tonight im gonna play the soundtrack loudly out of the window for the trick or treaters :mis:

Night Crawler
31-10-06, 17:16
I like Halloween 3: Season of the witch better. :p

I'm not even kidding, I think it's very underrated! They should remake it but take it away from the Halloween franchise, name it something else lol.

Isn't it true that they were gonna do a different "Halloween" story every year, but the fans were angry when they made one without Michael Myers so they carried on with him, enter the crappy sequels. ;)

jamieoliver22
31-10-06, 17:19
I've seen most of the halloween films, and quite a few of them, a couple of times. I love the halloween films, but he just never seems to die.. lol.

scion05
31-10-06, 17:24

I'm not even kidding, I think it's very underrated! They should remake it but take it away from the Halloween franchise, name it something else lol.

Isn't it true that they were gonna do a different "Halloween" story every year, but the fans were angry when they made one without Michael Myers so they carried on with him, enter the crappy sequels. ;)

Well im not positive about that. But i know H2 was supposed to be the end of the road for myers. but one of the producers Debra Hill ( R.I.P ) begged for a new one, so they made h3. but it wasnt a hit at all. So then came H4 years later. and it was MASSIVE grossing, it ended on a cliff hanger... and the series continued :)

next year a " re imagining " of the series will be released... like a remake of the original. god i wonder if rob zombie ( director ) is working with CD LOL!

TombRaiderLover
02-11-06, 15:46

I agree that it's underrated, but I prefer the first one. :p

tombraider123
02-11-06, 16:11
Halloween H20 I have seen. Great film!