PDA

View Full Version : When Anaversiry comes out!!

kill bill
01-11-06, 19:57
http://www.freewebs.com/killbillssims/look.JPG

[Mod. Edit] Image posted as link.

rika2
01-11-06, 20:00
dude... I won't even commment... just read something called "English For Dummies", a little light reading before goin to bed and you'll be much more appreciated here...

b0bb13
01-11-06, 20:01
http://www.freewebs.com/killbillssims/look.JPG
I sure hope that!

Elysia
01-11-06, 20:04
I hope that it reads 'Tomb Raider: Anniversary' myself...

kill bill
01-11-06, 20:04
dude... I won't even commment... just read something called "English For Dummies", a little light reading before goin to bed and you'll be much more appreciated here...
guess what you just commented:p

thevman
01-11-06, 20:08
I hope that it reads 'Tomb Raider: Anniversary' myself...

Ahhh, engrish, so gwad ebrybody are so fine it at... :vlol:

kksmith
01-11-06, 20:08
Are you saying you're going to get stuck in the game? (you put yourself as the poster on that :P)

And yeah, spell checker = your friend :D

MattTR
01-11-06, 20:09
Nice grammar.

I think it's time for a TRA forum now.

Joseph
01-11-06, 20:17
dude... I won't even commment... just read something called "English For Dummies", a little light reading before goin to bed and you'll be much more appreciated here...Try to be more friendly to other members and you'll be much more appreciated here, rika2. Kill Bill is only 10. Not that everyone -no matter the age- should try to spell correctly, but it's no need to be rude.

tombraiderluka
01-11-06, 20:22
lol cool I hope there will be separate TRAE Forum :D

Night Crawler
01-11-06, 20:25
Some people get excited over the littlest things.

daventry
01-11-06, 20:29
Cool, i hope that a section like that is added.

GodOfLight
01-11-06, 20:36
if this isnt spam then i dont know what is.

today elen closed this thread, made by a person who was extremly happy:

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=77598

funnily enough, elen has also once made a spammy happy thread... so she should have closed her own one too...

either way: this thread is defenetly spam.

scion05
01-11-06, 20:43
Oh God... wen iym olah i canut wayt fuh ma aniverirary....

daventry
01-11-06, 20:45

funnily enough, elen has also once made a spammy happy thread... so she should have closed her own one too...

either way: this thread is defenetly spam.No this isent Spam, its a suggestion to make another new area on the Front Board for the Anniversary Game and i already PM Mona Sax about this Thread and its still green to go because its a nice idea and the Mods will think about it.

Let the Mods decide to close this Thread, because i also had an idea for the Angel Of Darkness iDVD Game Extra Section on the Board.

Mods and Admins can Spam all they want, we dont tell them to close their Threads, because they rule the Board.

Oh God... wen iym olah i canut wayt fuh ma aniverirary....What..... :confused: :confused: :confused:

GodOfLight
01-11-06, 20:48
it's not really a thread asking for a new section... its more of a thread showing us how kill bill wil be stuck in palace midas... hence, i felt it was spamming... but then again, the rules about spamming seem to change on a daily basis :D

thevman
01-11-06, 20:50
Once the game is released and we have something to actually talk about this game then I'm sure they'll open up a board just for the AE... ;) That's a good 6 months away. :whi:

Bringing it up now is kind of premature, it's like starting a board for TR8 or TR9. Nothing is even known about those games yet either.

Mona Sax
01-11-06, 21:00
Mods and Admins can Spam all they want, we dont tell them to close their Threads, because they rule the Board.
If we spammed all we wanted, we wouldn't be mods for very long. :p

Anyway, Joseph pretty much got the point across. We have younger members here as well, so please post "respectfully and responsibly" (quote from the terms & conditions).

Anubis_AF
01-11-06, 21:02
If it is a suggestion about the forums, then it belongs in General Chat :)
Moved.

raiderfun
01-11-06, 21:03
LAMO you're really funny Kill Bill ! :vlol: :vlol:
and anaversiry :D :D :vlol:

ELEN
01-11-06, 21:15

either way: this thread is defenetly spam.

As you said, "once" in 4 and a half years. Thank you ;) If you want, we can talk about the spam issue, but not here.

Back to the topic, I hope TRA will get so many replies.

Gothlegend
01-11-06, 21:21
wait. what did it say on the page? i checked but couldnt find it.

daventry
02-11-06, 06:02
I wonder if this New Anniversary Thread (If its made) should be Integrated with the TR1 Thread at the front of the Board, like they did with TR Lost Artifact.

Also the same with this iDVD Action Adventure Game of Angel Of Darkness.

Shark_Blade
02-11-06, 06:41
the dvd can be discuss in aod section I guess. I mean it's not people got lost in it and they need a walkthrough. because all they need to push is directional buttons and ok buttons.

kill bill, you need to do more spelling exercises young man:vlol: but I really like your idea of another thread for TRA

in these arms
02-11-06, 07:40
Its great, though the lack of Grammar and spelling.

I hope there will be a TRA Forum opening soon.

GodOfLight
02-11-06, 08:24
when legend was officially announced the "FUTURE TOMB RAIDER GAMES" forum became "TOMB RAIDER LEGEND AND FUTURE GAMES"...

so perhaps soon enough the current "FUTURE GAMES" forum will become "TOMB RAIDER ANNIVERSARY AND FUTURE GAMES" ;)

(as long as it isnt anaversiry i'm happy :D )

ELEN
02-11-06, 08:43
so perhaps soon enough the current "FUTURE GAMES" forum will become "TOMB RAIDER ANNIVERSARY AND FUTURE GAMES" ;)

That's correct.

angelika
02-11-06, 08:59
I'm amazed how people find new ways to increase their posts......

BTW is it so difficult to load Magenta in a pc? Doesn't MS Word have a spelling button? Is there no library at home with a dictionary?:whi:

RAID
02-11-06, 09:03
The Editing is quite good :)

george_croft
02-11-06, 09:33
:jmp: :jmp: :jmp: