PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Indian Music Video

xMyrax
01-11-06, 19:11
I used some bits of this song for my video and now that I watch the original video again I have decided to share it with all of you XD Enjoy! (Psst, it gets wicked at 1:54 =D)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6380080464331111573&q=hilarious+indian+song

P.S They have hot moves that you guys should learn ;)

jarhead
01-11-06, 19:26
:vlol: O.M.G !! LMFAO :vlol:

Imagine traveling to school doing that ( the bit at 1;54 where they go to the left) :D

:vlol: LMAO at 2:35 where you have the guys poiting to the sky and the women running in slomo robotic like running

spence
01-11-06, 19:29
Nice anorak.

ELEN
01-11-06, 19:35
Nice anorak.

LOL!

Is this a real Indian music track? It sounds weird to me. The dance is also weird, but I recognised some moves as traditional Indian moves.

xMyrax
01-11-06, 19:36
^ I bet it is o_o Maybe. Lets find an Indian translator and find out XD

You know theres this really weird bit where he says "Operation" and another bit where he's like "Ninja" XD

Neteru
01-11-06, 19:50
There are many English words spoken in the various languages spoken in Indian, and vice versa.

ELEN
01-11-06, 19:55
You know theres this really weird bit where he says "Operation" and another bit where he's like "Ninja" XD

I didn't catch any of these words :whi: :D

Lenochka
01-11-06, 19:56
oh my... low budget much :vlol:that chicka's voice is crazy sounding :eek:

Mytly
01-11-06, 20:00
Is this a real Indian music track? It sounds weird to me. The dance is also weird, but I recognised some moves as traditional Indian moves.
Though I didn't watch the whole of it, it seems real enough. Seems to be a typical song-dance routine from some South Indian movie, but I can't identify the particular language.

"traditional Indian moves"??? :confused:

There are many English words spoken in the various languages spoken in Indian, and vice versa.

True. English is, after all, one of the most widely spoken languages in India. English words tend to find their way into most conversations in any Indian language, even if they aren't actually a part of the language yet.

The guy in this video also says "I love you".