PDA

View Full Version : French Speaking Mock Exam :(

tombraider123
02-11-06, 22:07
I have it on Tuesday at 10:00am

I am absoulty dreading it, it's like 60 questions and I will be extremely nervous and im very scared about mucking it up because of nerves.

Anyone else got french speaking mocks?

LadyLaraC
02-11-06, 22:09
Yeah, i have my mocks next month, for French i have to learn about 6 conversations for speaking :yik: I'm really not looking forwards to it :(

jarhead
02-11-06, 22:09
Nope, I dropped it, but I'm sure you know the stuff thats gonna come up. And I'm sure they're expecting you to be nervous, so go prove them wrong and pass with flying colours :tmb:

tombraider123
02-11-06, 22:10
Nope, I dropped it, but I'm sure you know the stuff thats gonna come up. And I'm sure they're expecting you to be nervous, so go prove them wrong and pass with flying colours :tmb:

We have all the stuff to revise for what will be asked, it's just I am terrible under pressure.

At least if I do muck up I can learn from my mistakes for the final GCSE speaking in April :)

jarhead
02-11-06, 22:11
Sometimes pressure brings out the best in people, I'm sure you'll do fine, and like you said.....I'f you fail you'll know what you need to improve on

Trigger_happy
03-11-06, 10:15
i did my GCSE for French last year, in Year 11. My mock went okay, but i forgot some things. The real one was much better- i got an A* in the end. So dont worry, you will learn a lot from your mocks and you will improve. Good luck.

Grenade
05-11-06, 11:24
I have it on Tuesday at 10:00am

I am absoulty dreading it, it's like 60 questions and I will be extremely nervous and im very scared about mucking it up because of nerves.

Anyone else got french speaking mocks? I had one last year, but it wasn't 60. :cln: :eek::eek:

I'm gonna have one again soon too, and it's gonna be longer. :eek:

Dazzy
05-11-06, 11:35
I didn't even any mock exams when I was at School, I didn't even have any Gscess either. My School mucked it up, so they are the blame for ruining my Gsces. Good luck tombraider123

tombraider123
05-11-06, 11:41
I didn't even any mock exams when I was at School, I didn't even have any Gscess either. My School mucked it up, so they are the blame for ruining my Gsces. Good luck tombraider123

Thanks. I have been revising quite a lot over the weekend, but not enough because I have other coursework aswell.

Monday night I am going to spend a lot of time revising for it :)

Clara [CA]
05-11-06, 11:48
If you have questions or need help, don't hesitate to ask ;) (for once I'll be able to help somebody :p )

tombraider123
05-11-06, 11:54
']If you have questions or need help, don't hesitate to ask ;) (for once I'll be able to help somebody :p )

Lol nope, thanks though.

I have everything I need, it's just a matter of learning it all.

Clara [CA]
05-11-06, 11:55
Good luck then :tmb: