PDA

View Full Version : Credits

daventry
03-11-06, 09:30
I notice in the Lord Of The Rings Extendid Movies that in the Credits theres a special FAN Credits for people from Forum Boards who probably gave ideas on what they want in the Movies, why are there no such thing for us in the Legend Game or previous TR Games, we deserve a little credibility.

Core/Eidos/Crystal Dynamics arent the only People who made TR, its us Fans with Threads and Fan Arts on the Forum Board that gives them ideas of what we want in the Games.

Do we just make Threads (wasting our beaths) and make very Cool Fan Arts for the fun of it, or does someone (TLROnline) show them our work and what we talk about. In other words, do they see and listen.
------------------------------------------------------------
I also dont see Credits for Fans in Movies or other Games.

Rivendell
03-11-06, 10:13
That's a good point Dav. Perhaps one day we will!

daventry
03-11-06, 10:47
I also made a very similar Thread on the Art Works the Members do and if Core/Eidos/Crystal somehow see them.

Legends
03-11-06, 10:48
Yeah, maybe one day they will. It sure would've been cool! :tmb:

Mad Tony
03-11-06, 10:50
They should re-release the first 3 TRs, exactly the same, but say "And special thanks to all the classic fans of Tomb Raider Forums". :D

Night Crawler
03-11-06, 11:04
why are there no such thing for us in the Legend Game or previous TR Games, we deserve a little credibility.

Probably because they don't use any of our ideas. ;)

daventry
03-11-06, 12:07
Now thats sad, because whats the use of Fans and Forum Boards if we just talk our mouths off on how cool it would be if the Game looked like this or the Character has that when the Company just make the Game there way.

I geuss thats what happend to TR Legend, Lara turned out to be a half Chinese Barbie Mannequin Plastic Girl in Next Gen Mode with all kinds of Clothes she can wear, now who'se idea was that. :p