PDA

View Full Version : wow what is this world coming to!! A help Thread

2kool4u
04-11-06, 18:30
My God my i just found out some horrible news. My freind was raped over the summer and now she is pregnate!! I was shocked!!! She just started to confess when she found out shje was pregnate!! She doesnt know wha to do. She said shes going to keep the baby after i told her to. She told her mom but i think they havent called the police. I told this guy i know @ my law program who knws the bronx DA so he said hell help because he has contacts. I have to get the adress of the rapest from my freind who has all of his info. from phine# to adress. THIS GUY IS 22 yrs old and worked with other children at this retreat in manhatan. IM NOT KEEPING QUITE!! i will do everything i can to help mhy freind. I just made this thread so if you have a problem dont keep it quite let us help. I had a freind who kept quite because of her problems and she comited suicide. I know its a lot to know but its good to talk to people.

rika2
04-11-06, 18:41
c'est la vie mon ami... I'm sorry for your friend.

2kool4u
04-11-06, 18:42
So do i. 15 yrs old shes way to young!

Apofiss
04-11-06, 18:56
Make sure that punk gets what he deserves :mad:

Greenkey2
04-11-06, 18:58
Very messy business - I hope for her sake it is sorted out soon and the :cen: responsible is sent to prison.

2kool4u
04-11-06, 18:59
o0o trust me!! hell be getting it. I have to make sure one of my freinds who has the adress doesnt kill him! I want to see this guy rot in jail. Im waitin for the guy from the DA to call me ( DA means district attorney) He said that he has some contacts in the sexual crimes unit so i cant wait for the cqll. @ greenky i ttotally agree!

VonCroy360
04-11-06, 19:10
I would advise her to go to an abortion.

Call me unhuman, but having a baby at 15 is most certainly called ruining your life.

peffect
04-11-06, 19:12
My God my i just found out some horrible news. My freind was raped over the summer and now she is pregnate!! I was shocked!!! She just started to confess when she found out shje was pregnate!! She doesnt know wha to do. She said shes going to keep the baby after i told her to. She told her mom but i think they havent called the police. I told this guy i know @ my law program who knws the bronx DA so he said hell help because he has contacts. I have to get the adress of the rapest from my freind who has all of his info. from phine# to adress. THIS GUY IS 22 yrs old and worked with other children at this retreat in manhatan. IM NOT KEEPING QUITE!! i will do everything i can to help mhy freind. I just made this thread so if you have a problem dont keep it quite let us help. I had a freind who kept quite because of her problems and she comited suicide. I know its a lot to know but its good to talk to people.

Sorry but I'm not sure this guy is the guilty for 100% unless I didn't read the thread well

Legends
04-11-06, 19:14
I'm so sorry to hear that!

Hypnosos
04-11-06, 19:15
Ah man, that's sad. I hope he goes to jail. I hope your friends mental wounds will heal as well.

rika2
04-11-06, 19:16
Ah man, that's sad. I hope he goes to jail. I hope your friends mental wounds will heal as well.

that's the worst part... the psychological damage...

2kool4u
04-11-06, 19:17
Sorry but I'm not sure this guy is the guilty for 100% unless I didn't read the thread well
we know its him because he tried it before and she said NO. She was on her way to her grams house and he met up with her and thats when it happened i dont wan go into details.
As for her mental wounds i dont know but i think their is a lot of damage. NO ABORTION. I feel so bad for her. She is so afraid to tell her dad.

Dazzy
04-11-06, 19:18
Man, sorry to hear that, hope you find this guy and put him behind those bars.

peffect
04-11-06, 19:21
we know its him because he tried it before and she said NO. She was on her way to her grams house and he met up with her and thats when it happened i dont wan go into details.
Ohh ****!he really deserves to go to the jail,I hate such behaviors...
I'm sorry 'bout your friend:(
I remember a story like this but it was the fault of the girl..
any way,just try to calm her down,she's still too young for such things

2kool4u
04-11-06, 19:25
i know im trying to. she says shes fine but deep down i got a feeling she isnt.

CuteKittenlol
04-11-06, 19:40
I would advise her to go to an abortion.

Call me unhuman, but having a baby at 15 is most certainly called ruining your life.
I agree with you.

I would hate to get pregnant at my age.
(and im not keen on the idea for when im older either >.>)

Hypnosos
04-11-06, 20:02
I'm just wondering how she's gonna tell her baby who his/her father is.

"Oh, he's a rapist that went to jail for raping me, and that's why you're here."

Lone Raider
04-11-06, 20:18
If she's fifteen, and she was raped, no way should she carry out the baby. She'll hate it and having it will ruin her life. For God's Sake, don't talk her into having it.

Angel_14
04-11-06, 20:24
Poor she. :( Please tell her to not to keep it! She's 15 years old, needs to finish school, get a job! How would she take care of the baby?

Plus, having a child is only beautiful, when you have it from someone, who you LOVE. Not from some lousy, lunatic chap, who rapes you.

Myreth
04-11-06, 20:28
I really get angry when I hear something like that happed. I hope that :cen: rots in jail for as long as possible.(life wouldn't be enough if you ask me)

2kool4u
04-11-06, 20:38
she says shes prolife. She would necer do that. She has her family to help her. o0o hypnosos i ws talking to her about that!! I told her to tell th ebaby that the father died. She said shell tell him she got the baby @ the bank. I was like NOo0. shed tramatize the child!!

Lew
04-11-06, 20:59
OMG I'm so sorry for you.

2kool4u
04-11-06, 21:00
dont feel bad for me. just pray fro my freind.

Shark_Blade
04-11-06, 21:05
omg sorry to hear that.:(

I'm glad your friend is okay. (sorry, I read news that rapists kill their victim to bury evidence)
The baby is innocent and doesn't deserve any smear at all.
That guy needs a couple of beating, maybe losing some limbs and organs will do him good:mad:

2kool4u
04-11-06, 21:06
wait till he goes to prison the inmates for some reason cant stand when a child is hurt. they take the law into their own hands and beat the crap out off the pedifiles.

Legend of Lara
04-11-06, 21:10
Raping is neither big nor clever. It can have terrible consequenses. :(
(did I spell that right?)

Shark_Blade
04-11-06, 21:15
she says shes prolife. She would necer do that. She has her family to help her. o0o hypnosos i ws talking to her about that!! I told her to tell th ebaby that the father died. She said shell tell him she got the baby @ the bank. I was like NOo0. shed tramatize the child!!
You know, secrets like this won't be buried forever. For some reason, sooner or later when the child grows up, he/she will eventually learn the truth.For some reason, God knows it will be. Nothing can remain a secret in this world.
And it's going to be hard for the family to be living a lie too:(

I hope you and your friend/family can endure this hard time strongly together. Family comes first. I wish you all a better future 2kool4u.

RAID
04-11-06, 21:17
Do me a favor. Hurt him as much as you can!!!:mad:

Legend of Lara
04-11-06, 21:29
Do me a favor. Hurt him as much as you can!!!:mad:

I support that suggestion. *bangs fist onto table* DESTROY ALL RAPISTS! :mad:

xMiSsCrOfTx
04-11-06, 21:30
Hurting him won't solve anything, it won't undo what's already been done. 2kool, I'm sorry to hear about this. That sick person should go to jail for life. You said you're going to do anything you can to help her out and I'm sure she'll greatly appreciate it. Being there for her right now is very important. I wish her luck with everything.

:hug:

Legend of Lara
04-11-06, 21:35
She has consequenses from the raping, he should too suffer them. :mad:

Shark_Blade
04-11-06, 21:45
yeah. Let's cut his ***** off so he won't be able to do anything with it ever again.

2kool4u
04-11-06, 21:57
lol i totally agree!!! I told my mom and she felt so bad. She said there is really nothing the police would be able to do. Since it happened in August and she started talking about it this month the case would not work on a rape charge. This is true because since she didnt report it. it would make it seem like she enjoyed it. I know it sounds eww but its true! Im just happy that this didnt happen in my family! I would be devasted if this happened to my sis!!! thats why i created this forum for you guys to release your anger.

RAID
04-11-06, 22:22
Hurting him won't solve anything, it won't undo what's already been done.

No. But it would teach him and all other rapists to think twice before they do something like this.

Mytly
04-11-06, 22:36
I am very sorry for your friend, 2kool4u. She has my deepest sympathies.

Since it happened in August and she started talking about it this month the case would not work on a rape charge. This is true because since she didnt report it. it would make it seem like she enjoyed it. I know it sounds eww but its true!

But surely the statute of limitations on rape cases is longer than just 3 months? :confused:

2kool4u
05-11-06, 01:00
maybe. She only told us this last week. out of the blue.

Neteru
05-11-06, 01:03
So, assuming this story of yours is true, how then do you think this friend of yours will feel about you telling all and sundry on the internet, apparently relishing in the drama of it?

2kool4u
05-11-06, 01:08
noo ur taking it wrong!!! i want to help!! I need ur help because i dont know what to do!! ur taking me all wrong!!!!!!!! plz dont take it this way!!

madderakka
05-11-06, 05:02
I'm so sorry for your friend. I don't know where you live, but in the US we have victim's services who will provide counseling for her. I am curious as to why you told her to keep the baby? She is 15. That's very young to become a parent, especially when the conception wasn't under the best of circumstances. She could put the baby up for adoption. And if she's 15 and the rapist was 22, the pregnancy confirms the rape allegations, at the very least, statutory rape.

Ikas90
05-11-06, 07:23
My God, how dumb can people get? I'll kill that guy!

Dazzy
05-11-06, 11:15
Killing him is too far, just see him suffer behind bars. Why is this guy now?