PDA

View Full Version : Omg

Lew
04-11-06, 19:51
Okay so I went into town with my friends and girlfriend today.
Bought a few CD's and an album. Went to House of Fraser, they wanted to go see this chav lad, I said no, but they ALL went including my girlfriend to see him. I waited in Rackhams(House of Fraser) for 10 mins. Then thought **** it and walked off home, rang someone on the way to talk to them. I walked past my friends and girlfriend and they completely ignored me so I knew that I won't come back for them. I carried of walking and finished convo on the phone with a friend who wasn't in town then I got a phone call. I answered it and it was them. They said where are you? I said walking home why do you think? and then they said why and i said because you left me for this other guy and hung up.

So now they're tryna make up excuses saying it was funny to meet him but how would they know that before they went?

What should I do? Dump 'em or Make up?

And I'm menna be going to a bonfire tomorrow with my girlfriend and her family. So i need to sort things out.

jamieoliver22
04-11-06, 20:12
Unless I have read this wrong, but you seem slighty jelous (no offence or anything). Don't just dump her over something like this, just speak to her.

scion05
04-11-06, 20:26
i agree. you left ur friends because they did something u didnt want to do. sorry :)

Lew
04-11-06, 20:34
No its not that i'm jealous its the fact that they all left me. Thats what. I forgot to mention I hate the guy too....

scion05
04-11-06, 20:38
Well im sorry, but there was alot of them, just because you hate him doesnt mean everyone else must, i mean come on, if you wanted to do something and so did all ur group apart from 1person, u wouldn't wanna not go would you...

Lew
04-11-06, 20:57
Well I have a problem with chavs cause most of them call me a mosher cause i have long hair and that they call me gay. So you know way to kick me while im down.. so back to the question what should I do?

Mad Tony
04-11-06, 20:59
Well I have a problem with chavs cause most of them call me a mosher cause i have long hair and that im gay. So you know way to kick me while im down.. so back to the question what should I do?
Can I offer some advice? :)
You're gay right? I've got no problem with that.
But a lot of people these days have. :rolleyes:
Don't tell anyone in future, other wise they'll tease you even more.

scion05
04-11-06, 21:52
But on a forum, say what you like, cos we wont dislike u 4 it :)

Lew
04-11-06, 22:05
Can I offer some advice? :)
You're gay right? I've got no problem with that.
But a lot of people these days have. :rolleyes:
Don't tell anyone in future, other wise they'll tease you even more.

OMG not i'm no where near gay.
How can I be gay if i have a gf thats what i'm Oh My Godding at.

Mad Tony
04-11-06, 22:06
OMG not i'm no where near gay.
How can I be gay if i have a gf thats what i'm Oh My Godding at.
But you said you were? :confused:

scion05
04-11-06, 22:06
Yea you said you where gay :|
Maye he's bi..

Ward Dragon
04-11-06, 22:44
I guess he meant that they call him gay, not that he *is* gay.

@Lew: This is the internet and we can't see you:p For all we know, you could be a girl. Don't take offense if people get the wrong impression because it's easy to be mistaken on an internet forum.

Anyhow, about your question, it all depends on what you want and if you think that your friends were simply oblivious, or if they were actually ignoring you. If they weren't intentionally being mean to you, then I'd suggest making up and asking them to be more considerate in the future. For example, they should tell you that they are going to see someone and that you don't have to wait up for them instead of just expecting you to stand there alone for a long time. I don't think that this incident alone is that bad, but if they are doing stuff like this all the time then at least talk with them and ask them to stop it :)

Geck-o-Lizard
04-11-06, 22:46
He didn't say he was gay. He said the chavs call him gay. He's already mentioned he has a girlfriend in his post. >_>

Here's what I think you should do: Stop being so silly and go make up with your friends and girlfriend. You're overreacting with the whole "they left me for a chav" thing. They didn't leave you. You could have gone with them if you wanted. Leaving you would be telling you to get lost, then going ahead without you, or leaving you behind without telling you where they were going. Sounds to me like you're the one who left them, by going home in a sulk.

There's nothing wrong with them going to meet one of their friends, even if the guy isn't one of your own friends. Don't be so territorial; they did nothing wrong by simply going for a chat. Though if they're doing this frequently, that's another matter.

You say you passed them and they ignored you. Were you talking to this other person on your mobile when you walked past? And perhaps you should've said something to them instead of waiting for them to say something to you, if you felt you were being ignored.

Lew
04-11-06, 23:00
Well my dad told me to stop being so misrable tonight because my sister is calling me stupid for all of this. Well I was gonna make up with the 2 that i havn't but then Alex said thats she embarrased when she's with me and laura said i'm sad that i want to live in America which has nothing to do with it and she thinks i'm in a mood about tonight? eh?! it was today! Then she started swearing at me saying she can say loads of worse stuff about me which is really sad to be honest.

I've made up with my girlfriend and then friend i've known for over 10 years so hopefully most of the stuff will be alright.
And thanks :)