PDA

View Full Version : Gay/Lesbian/BiSexual

Lara Lover
04-11-06, 22:53
Never created a thread about this topic, I'm not here to start fights. :whi: But, I want to know what's your thoughts about this topic? :)

raiderfun
04-11-06, 22:54
Oh yes the other is gone :whi:
Ok thank you again ! :tmb: :)

scion05
04-11-06, 22:54
Actually genius i was gonna make a thread about this earlier but thought id stop myself incase of getting in trouble :)

Ok im Bi/Gay :)

Rivendell
04-11-06, 22:55
My thought about this topic is that it will cause fights - even if you don't intend it to. Since I've been here, I've seen two gargantuan sexuality threads get closed because of big disagreements!

Edit: I also think any lesbian members might raise an eyebrow or two at being called 'Lesiban'. ;)

Betal
04-11-06, 22:56
I don't know what to say. It isn't wrong to have a thread about this. I have nothing against gay, lesbians and bisexual. Cause... well, I have no reason to hate or dislike them. they don't choose to be gay, lesbian, bisexual so there isn't something wrong. That's all what I have to say:p

Lenochka
04-11-06, 22:57
I started one of these a while back :D it lasted for a long while... but i think it got closed do to to many disagreements or something like that.

What do you mean by what are our thoughs on the matter though? are you asking if we agree with it? or what? im kinda confused.

Lara Lover
04-11-06, 22:58
Edit: I also think any lesbian members might raise an eyebrow or two at being called 'Lesiban'. ;)

Oh, Oops! Thanks for pointing out. ;)

Lara Lover
I started one of these a while back :D it lasted for a long while... but i think it got closed do to to many disagreements or something like that.

What do you mean by what are our thoughs on the matter though? are you asking if we agree with it? or what? im kinda confused.

Yeah, stuff like that. :) And, What are peoples sexuality?

I'm gay for everyone to know.

jarhead
yes these threads nearly always end up in a massive fight,

I'm straight BTW

Geck-o-Lizard
04-11-06, 22:59
You missed 'asexual'. :)

viper456
im straight, but have lots of gay/lesbian/bi friends so i have no problem with it what so ever.

Hybrid Soldier
My thought about this topic is that it will cause fights - even if you don't intend it to. Since I've been here, I've seen two gargantuan sexuality threads get closed because of big disagreements!

I agree. I haven't been involved with those debates in the previous threads, but they both ended up getting locked. =/

Betal
04-11-06, 23:00
Yeah, stuff like that. :) And, What are peoples sexuality?

I'm straight (or how to spell it)

tombraider123
I am Bi :)

Geck-o-Lizard
Yeah I'd be happy to have one of these threads going as long as it stays on-topic and doesn't dissolve into a flame war. (Other mods may disagree, being that it's sexually oriented, which is technically against our ToS, however...)

Mad Tony
04-11-06, 23:01
I'm straight. :)

Lew
haha i'm sure my thread started this off. Anyway I'm straight but don't dislike gays or bisexuals. Its annoying that someone people do.

Hybrid Soldier
Oh, i forgot to say, i'm straight. :wve:

Lenochka
04-11-06, 23:02
What are peoples sexuality?

Im gay... but im sure everyone already knows that :vlol::tea:

Mad Tony
Oh, i forgot to say, i'm straight. :wve:
I think we already knew, with all your lovely avatars you have. :cln: :p

scion05

Im proud of you :hug:

Scottlee
04-11-06, 23:03
Please keep this thread as tame in its content as is humanly possible.

Thanks

Lew
04-11-06, 23:04
I'm straight (or how to spell it)

Awww bless.

I just read that lesbians wouldn't like to be called lesbians for some reason. Theres this one that works at tescos anyway its better than being called a dyke though am I right?

raiderfun
Asexual ? :confused: :confused: what's this Gecko ?

I wonder if any TRF member is here :vlol: :vlol:

viper456

i love his avatar lol

Lara Lover
Can I ask? Has anyone seen the Oprah videos on YouTube and kids young as 10 come out to there parents? Lol. I wonder how they know. I've known quite sometime now but, Never told anyone that I'm fully gay. While except for my friend Hannah. :p

Has any gay/lesbian/bisexual people came out yet? :)

Hybrid Soldier
04-11-06, 23:05

Yeah, good point.:D
Mind you people may not think i'm a guy, they could think i'm a girl? Oh well, either way, my profile says.

Mad Tony
Can I ask? Has anyone seen the Oprah videos on YouTube and kids young as 10 come out to there parents? Lol. I wonder how they know. I've known quite sometime now but, Never told anyone that I'm fully gay. While except for my friend Hannah. :p

Has any gay/lesbian/bisexual people came out yet? :)
What exactly does it mean when you "come out"? :confused:
Sorry, I sound a bit dumb. :o

@Adam: I suppose, but women usually don't have women in their avatars that are as "busty" as yours, as someone put it the other day. :D

Lew
Im proud of you :hug:

Well yeah its a HUGE leap for a guy to come out with that. Seriously anyone who is and is proud of it is great. :)

scion05
04-11-06, 23:06
Well i havent. And dont want too really. Well id like too.
Ive told a few members im Bi :)
But in reality no. I dont known what my friends will think .
I know some of them will be ok ( one especially ) but the rest, im not too sure.

And Kyle, you could've told me :) I kinda knew anyway :o

jarhead
04-11-06, 23:06
I think he mispelt it and spelt lesbians 'lesibans'

I have no problem with people who are of any other sexuality

Lara Lover
04-11-06, 23:07
Well yeah its a HUGE leap for a guy to come out with that. Seriously anyone who is and is proud of it is great. :)

I'm glad David and Lew (I think) are proud of me. :p

Coming out is when telling people your sexuality. ;)

Rivendell
I just read that lesbians wouldn't like to be called lesbians for some reason.

Re-read what I said ;) Lesbians / Lesibans !

Isn't asexual just either not having sexual organs, or not needing to be fertilised - as in a female who can make herself pregnant ? Surely that's not a sexual preference?

Lew
The only thing I wouldn't like is if some gay perverted guy raped me, but hopefully thats not gonna happen.

I have a gay friend and most gays are nice.

scion05
04-11-06, 23:08
Course im proud of you Kyle :D ( even if u meant Lew :p )

hmmm u must be in bliss going to an all boys school :p

Lara Lover
Re-read what I said ;) Lesbians / Lesibans !

Isn't asexual just either not having sexual organs, or not needing to be fertilised - as in a female who can make herself pregnant ? Surely that's not a sexual preference?

:confused:

That's new to me. :p

raiderfun
Oh wow this thread is really growing fastly !!! :eek:

Geck-o-Lizard
Asexual ? :confused: :confused: what's this Gecko ?

I wonder if any TRF member is here :vlol: :vlol:

Asexual = not interested in sex with anyone. Unlike celibacy, it's not a choice, it's just instinct, the same as being gay or straight. I'm interested in having sex with a man or woman about as much as most of you are interested in having sex with an electric fence.

It doesn't mean we don't feel emotional attraction towards people, however. Emotionally, I'm bi.

scion05
04-11-06, 23:09
Im sure an asexual is someone who doesnt prefer any :|

Lara Lover
04-11-06, 23:09
The only thing I wouldn't like is if some gay perverted guy raped me, but hopefully thats not gonna happen.

I have a gay friend and most gays are nice.

Lol. I don't think gay guys rape people unless there crazy. I wouldn't rape someone. :p

jarhead
04-11-06, 23:10
I was taught Asexual is being able to give birth on your own, like plants sometimes do

Lew
I'm glad David and Lew (I think) are proud of me. :p

Yeah I am :)

No ones come out that there gay at our school, except this one guy who acts like a girl and just isn't normal, gays don't act like girls.

And rivendell i just saw and read your post after i posted that sorry. Isn't asexual to do with animal we were doing it in science, not that i listen all the time thought.... :whi:

scion05
Yuk, neither would I :p
Raping is sick.
But someones as likely to be raped by a gay, as they are to be raped
by a straight person :)

No ones come out that there gay at our school, except this one guy who acts like a girl and just isn't normal, gays don't act like girls.

Some of them do. Think transvestites ;)

raiderfun
Asexual = not interested in sex with anyone. Unlike celibacy, it's not a choice, it's just instinct. I'm interested in having sex with a man or woman about as much as most of you are interested in having sex with an electric fence.

It doesn't mean we don't feel emotional attraction towards people, however. Emotionally, I'm bi.
I was just wondering if there was any asexual member here :whi:
and that's OK if you're Bi :tmb:

Lara Lover
Yeah I am :)

And rivendell i just saw and read your post after i posted that sorry. Isn't asexual to do with animal we were doing it in science, not that i listen all the time thought.... :whi:

Thanks Lew. :hug:

Mad Tony
Even if you're straight?

Lew
04-11-06, 23:11
Im sure an asexual is someone who doesnt prefer any :|

nooo thats celibicy we did it in PSHCE at school, we did bisexual and the works.

Lara Lover
Even if you're straight?

No, no. Only when you're gay/bi/lesbian. ;)

Rickéh
Why a topic again? Im bisexual. You're now happy? :o

Rivendell
Asexual = not interested in sex with anyone. Unlike celibacy, it's not a choice, it's just instinct, the same as being gay or straight. I'm interested in having sex with a man or woman about as much as most of you are interested in having sex with an electric fence.

Thanks :tmb: Blame the "new" Godzilla film for my misinterpretation, and then blame me for not checking a dictionary ;)

Hybrid Soldier
@Adam: I suppose, but women usually don't have women in their avatars that are as "busty" as yours, as someone put it the other day. :D

Someone put that!? Where!?

Geck-o-Lizard
04-11-06, 23:12
I was taught Asexual is being able to give birth on your own, like plants sometimes do

In biology, that's correct. Regarding sexuality though, it basically describes permanent lack of sex drive.
http://www.asexuality.org/

scion05
I can see it now ..

" mum dad, we better sit down, i have something to tell you...
im straight " :vlol:

Mad Tony
Someone put that!? Where!?
Open Chat.
Somebody mentioned Black Cat being busty or something.

Hybrid Soldier
04-11-06, 23:13
Open Chat.
Somebody mentioned Black Cat being busty or something.

Hmmm, was i around when this was being talked about?

Rivendell
No, no. Only when you're gay/bi/lesbian. ;)

In this day and age , it's unsurprising for people to 'come out as straight'. 2 of my friends have!

jarhead
In biology, that's correct. Regarding sexuality though, it basically describes permanent lack of sex drive.

Well My biology teacher did teach us that so....

And thats quite a good comparrison with the electric fence and all, I'll never forget what asexual means in a hurry.

Mad Tony
04-11-06, 23:14
Thanks :tmb: Blame the "new" Godzilla film for my misinterpretation, and then blame me for not checking a dictionary ;)
That movie's awesome!!!! :jmp:
Saw that the other night.

"What is this, the virgin lizard!?" :vlol:

On-Topic: Some people are really crazy when it comes to sexuality.
And kill people just because they're gay, or vice versa.

@Adam: Yeah!
It was yesterday, I'll try and find it.

raiderfun

Asexual: A person who does not experience sexual attraction.

Welcome to the Asexual Visibility and Education Network. AVEN hosts the world’s largest online asexual community as well as a large archive of resources on asexuality. AVEN strives to create open, honest discussion about asexuality among sexual and asexual people alike.

Unlike celibacy, which is a choice, asexuality is a sexual orientation. Asexual people have the same emotional needs as everybody else and are just as capable of forming intimate relationships.

Understood now :)

And i always cannot believe how this thread is growing ! :eek:

Lara Lover
In this day and age , it's unsurprising for people to 'come out as straight'. 2 of my friends have!

Serious? Never heard of coming out that your straight. ;)

jarhead
04-11-06, 23:15

Generally because everyone sees being straight as the normal sexuality, well thats my theory

Geck-o-Lizard
04-11-06, 23:16
Well if you're so camp that every gay guy in the area is hitting on you, and every girl has given up all hope, it would probably be pretty well described as "coming out" to tell them that you're actually straight. :p

Lew
I can see it now ..

" mum dad, we better sit down, i have something to tell you...
im straight " :vlol:

"How Dare You!"

Wow this thread is going faster than the Open Chat.

Mad Tony
Generally because everyone sees being straight as the normal sexuality, well thats my theory
Yeah.
It's much more common for you to be walking down the street and any one person you see to be straight (although that may depend on the area)

Lara Lover
04-11-06, 23:17
"How Dare You!"

Wow this thread is going faster than the Open Chat.

:eek: That's cool. :D

Lew
04-11-06, 23:18
Yeah straight is probably the most normal one, No offence but Adam and Eve not Will and Grace.

Rivendell
04-11-06, 23:18

Yep! It's essentially the same thing: Other people assuming you're one sexuality, and you come out as another.

In my friends case - people thought he was gay and she was a lesbian (simply because of the way they behaved) until they 'came out'. I suppose it also helped that they never really talked about sex, so nobody really knew.

Rivendell
04-11-06, 23:19
Yeah straight is probably the most normal one

'Common' - is the Politically correct term ;)

StarCroft:AOD
04-11-06, 23:19
What I think eh?.

Gay/Lesbian/BiSexual

Gar/Ba/Ge.

A cheap and garbage label to distinct people one of the another; Why is that? seems like the fear of being classed the same way like those "Gay" or whatever labelled people. :rolleyes:

Geck-o-Lizard
04-11-06, 23:20
Indeed, but without classifications it's impossible for us to comprehend what's in the world. You could say it's a load of rubbish to make distinctions between people from different countries, but it doesn't change the fact that they're not all the same.

Lara Lover
04-11-06, 23:21
Indeed, but without classifications it's impossible for us to comprehend what's in the world. You could say it's a load of rubbish to make distinctions between people from different countries, but it doesn't change the fact that they're not all the same.

Very true! :tmb:

Lew
04-11-06, 23:21
'Common' - is the Politically correct term ;)

Thats the word I was looking for. So yeah that word. :)

Kamrusepas
04-11-06, 23:22
Straight so far.

Lew
04-11-06, 23:24
Lol 'Straight so far' is very true with people really, anyone can change just like that.

But I think that mostly your fully deicided when you leave school at like 17/18 to have time to decide.

Kamrusepas
04-11-06, 23:26
Lol 'Straight so far' is very true with people really, anyone can change just like that.

But I think that mostly your fully deicided when you leave school at like 17/18 to have time to decide.

I said 'so far' because I've only had boyfriends but who knows, I might fall in love with a woman. I'm not ruling anything out.

Also I think it's wrong to say when someone's fully decided about their sexuality. I don't think it really is a matter of decision in the first place. And second, it might take years to realize.

Lara Lover
04-11-06, 23:29
Question : Do you believe in gay marriages? :)

jarhead
04-11-06, 23:30

Why shouldnt I??

I honestly can't see a problem

Lew
Yeah that was what I was trying to say but kinda didn't come out so well as it should of.

scion05
yes i do :)
and one day, someone lucky will marry you :)

Lew
04-11-06, 23:31

Well the problem for most people is the bible. I don't know really its seems unfair if not but if they have children and then kids and 2 dads they won't really have a mother role model or they might get bullied at school because of it.

Kamrusepas
04-11-06, 23:31

Believe? How is marriage a matter of belief? :confused:

Rivendell
04-11-06, 23:32

'Civil unions' - no problem what so ever. Gay 'marriage' is a tricky thing. 'Marriage' being a religious ceremony to join a man and a woman in the eyes of God. Not a man and a man, nor a woman and a woman. It's just a small technicality though ;)

Mad Tony
04-11-06, 23:33
Well the problem for most people is the bible. I don't know really its seems unfair if not but if they have children and then kids and 2 dads they won't really have a mother role model or they might get bullied at school because of it.
That's impossible.
Two men can not have children together.

Mytly
04-11-06, 23:33

I think it's ridiculous - and plain unfair - that the question should even arise. I mean, no one ever asks, "Do you think straight people should be allowed to marry?" So unless you think that gay people are somehow inferior to straight people, why shouldn't they have the same rights?

Lara Lover
04-11-06, 23:34
My future (hopefully) will be to adopt kids with a loving partner. Hopefully get married. But religion. I'm being brought up as a Catholic and I go to church every sunday. But, Why does gay people stop believing in God? :)

lita212
the last thread caused fights especially between me and another member so i think this should be locked.

scion05
My future (hopefully) will be to adopt kids with a loving partner. Hopefully get married. But religion. I'm being brought up as a Catholic and I go to church every sunday. But, Why does gay people stop believing in God? :)

Ditto exactly :)
Apart from a i dont give a **** about religious aspects. :)

the last thread caused fights especially between me and another member so i think this should be locked.

no, i think you and captain w.e the hell he's called should stay away :)

Lara Lover
04-11-06, 23:35

No, I think it should be locked if a fight starts. :)

Lew
If they get a girl to have the baby for them.

Mad Tony
What just because you and another member had a fight before, that isn't a reason to close this current thread.

@Lew: But then it's not their baby is it?
Sorry for getting into scientific terms but you need a sperm cell, and an egg cell.
The woman doesn't just give birth, she also gives the egg, which has to be fertilized by the sperm.
It would only be one of them men's child.

Kamrusepas
But, Why does gay people stop believing in God? :)

I would, were I gay and in faith. Doesn't the Bible say God doesn't love gay people? So why should they love him?

Okay, I feel the ice is getting thin so I'm gonna take off now :D

Rivendell

Why don't you just not fight this time then, then it can stay open :wve:

Thorn
04-11-06, 23:36
Bi-sexual but I like guys more.

Mytly
04-11-06, 23:36
Well the problem for most people is the bible.
Not everyone's Christian, you know.

I don't know really its seems unfair if not but if they have children and then kids and 2 dads they won't really have a mother role model or they might get bullied at school because of it.
So two people who love each other shouldn't get married because their kids might get bullied?!!!
Why not stop the bullies instead?

Lew
04-11-06, 23:37
Thorn I like your avatar :)
Anyway God loves everyone from what I was told and learnt.

Lew
04-11-06, 23:38
Not everyone's Christian, you know.

So two people who love each other shouldn't get married because their kids might get bullied?!!!

Okay chill everyone makes mistakes.

You'd be surprised how bullying is these days. With the chavs and everything.

Lara Lover
04-11-06, 23:39
I don't believe in religion so much but, I believe in prayer. I pray alot but, I don't pray to God, I just pray to myself and hope things will change? I'm not a big fan of religion so, I don't really care.

2 dad's and a kid? Getting builled? How would any of the other children know unless the kid told people but? Years to come and kids will have different views. ;)

Rivendell
Anyway God loves everyone from what I was told and learnt.

More information on that topic. (http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_bibl.htm) :wve:

Geck-o-Lizard
Chavs bully their own grandmothers for being old. Very little they have to say about other people is of any value, lol.

Mytly
04-11-06, 23:40
You'd be surprised how bullying is these days. With the chavs and everything.

The point is that it's the bully who's in the wrong, not the victim. Why in the world should the victim and his/her parents be denied their rights because of that?

Atlantean-Squid
04-11-06, 23:42
Straight so far. Like Kam said, you never really know.

Lew
04-11-06, 23:42
Well if one of they're friends comes over and they see the boys making out then that could be embarrasing.

scion05
04-11-06, 23:45
Hmmm so for all the gay/bi's, what do yeoll see in lads ? :)

Rivendell
04-11-06, 23:46
Err Scion, I think that might be a bit too much of a vague question - after all what does one person see in another? It's down to the individual.

Lew
04-11-06, 23:46
Hmmm so for all the gay/bi's, what do yeoll see in lads ? :)

And girls.

scion05
04-11-06, 23:47
yeah, what i mean to ask is, what makes you attracted to a lad :)
for ex. you may like the way someone looks :)
or maybe the way someone acts :)

Angel666
04-11-06, 23:57
I honestly don't understand why everyone cares.

scion05
05-11-06, 00:11
Why everyone cares what ?

Thorir
05-11-06, 00:11
Gay as the rainbow. http://bestsmileys.com/love1/1.gif http://bestsmileys.com/rainbow/3.gif

Rivendell
05-11-06, 00:13
That's sexual discrimination! A rainbow could sue you if it had the means! Just because it likes dressing in flamboyant colours, doesn't define its sexual preference!!!!

:tea: :ton:

raiderfun
05-11-06, 00:14
Gay as the rainbow. http://bestsmileys.com/love1/1.gif http://bestsmileys.com/rainbow/3.gif
Very known :p :p

jarhead
05-11-06, 00:16
Why everyone cares what ?

I can see Angels666's point, We should really have to know other peoples sexuality, but these threads often result in some good conversations

Sorry but those smilies are ever so cute * takes the 2nd one*

Thorir
05-11-06, 00:17
That's sexual discrimination! A rainbow could sue you if it had the means! Just because it likes dressing in flamboyant colours, doesn't define its sexual preference!!!!

:tea: :ton:

It was only a matter of speaking. No offence meant. :p

Lara Lover
05-11-06, 00:17

That's hot! :tmb:

scion05
05-11-06, 00:19
They should add the second one to the TRF defaults :tmb:

Rivendell
05-11-06, 00:19
It was only a matter of speaking. No offence meant. :p

Well I just hope no passing rainbows heard you ;)

scion05
05-11-06, 00:22
what age do you guys think the best time to come out is ?

Rivendell
05-11-06, 00:24
When they're ready. Some people come out when they're around 15 or less. I'd say the most 'common age' is around 18 - but I'm only guessing.

jarhead
05-11-06, 00:25
When ever, I dont really know to be honest, when ever you feel the time is right, I dont even suppose you ahve to tell anyone either.............ok thats a real stupid thing to do

raiderfun
05-11-06, 00:25
what age do you guys think the best time to come out is ?
14-24 :wve: :)

scion05
05-11-06, 00:28
Hmmm im gonna stick to online peeps. Especially those who are close :)
They understand more :)

Rivendell
05-11-06, 00:29
Do you mean to your friends or family, or both?

scion05
05-11-06, 00:30
Friends :)

Rivendell
05-11-06, 00:31
Ohh right. Well I came out to my friends a lot earlier than I came out to my family, it was just easier. I think I was 14 when I told my mates, and 17 when I told my family.

jarhead
05-11-06, 00:32
tell me something, is the saying about girls best friends being gay true??

Lenochka
05-11-06, 00:34
Ohh right. Well I came out to my friends a lot earlier than I came out to my family, it was just easier. I think I was 14 when I told my mates, and 17 when I told my family.

Sounds like what im planning... i told my friends last year ( 15 ) and im gonna tell my parents when i move out ( 18 ) so they wont be able to kick me out since i will already be out :vlol:

tell me something, is the saying about girls best friends being gay true??
As in if a girls best friend is a guy... I think it is true.. i mean not a rule but it is true most of the time. My best friend is a girl. Same with alot of my other gay friends. Its just easier to talk to them for some reason :eek:

Rivendell
05-11-06, 00:36
Tis a plan :tmb: Although it's quite unfortunate that you have to worry that they might kick you out for your sexual orientation.

Lenochka
05-11-06, 00:39
Although it's quite unfortunate that you have to worry that they might kick you out for your sexual orientation.

Well my dad always uses really anti-gay terms while insulting someone " **** sucker ", " fag " etc. so im not sure if he would do anything... but my mom would really be upset. she would most likely go in denial telling me im joking... that this couldnt happen. She would then go on about how her child got tainted. Then most likely tell me all the bad things being gay would bring etc. etc. She is against it... REALLY against it.

Rivendell
05-11-06, 00:43
Ahh I see.

I told my mum first out of my family - I'm closest to her out of my mum and dad, my dad being a vicar, I didn't fancy telling him. I just told her I was bisexual after a few days stressing out about wanting to tell her, and she just smiled, shrugged and said 'Ok!' :) , then progressed to say how she was worried I was going to say something like I was dropping out of school! :D

Lara Lover
05-11-06, 00:43
Tis a plan :tmb: Although it's quite unfortunate that you have to worry that they might kick you out for your sexual orientation.
Are you straight/gay/bisexual? :)

Edit : Nevermind. :p

jarhead
05-11-06, 00:44
Well my dad always uses really anti-gay terms while insulting someone " **** sucker ", " fag " etc. so im not sure if he would do anything... but my mom would really be upset. she would most likely go in denial telling me im joking... that this couldnt happen. She would then go on about how her child got tainted. Then most likely tell me all the bad things being gay would bring etc. etc. She is against it... REALLY against it.

Now thats unforunate, and pathetic if you don't mine me saying, why would any parents go into denail, you are their child and would love them no matter what, not go into denail and kid yourself its a dream etc

Lara Lover
05-11-06, 00:45

My Dad is like that too. ;)

scion05
05-11-06, 00:47
Well i dont think my parents would like it either. But to be honest theres no changing it. Ive got people online and offline who are here for me :)

and kyle - im always here for you, so when u tell him, you can talk to me ;)

george_croft
05-11-06, 00:57
This forum is filled with gay people, how fun:jmp: .

ben croft
05-11-06, 00:58
GAY

I edited the colours. :D

2kool4u
05-11-06, 01:05
im straight.

jarhead
05-11-06, 01:05
GAY

Nicely done :tmb:

Thorir
05-11-06, 01:14
I hardly know any straight people... Should I be worried? http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/worried.gif

I actually prefer to go to lesbian bars, though. It´s so much more fun than straight or gay bars! :D Lesbians are lovely.

raiderfun
05-11-06, 01:17
GAY

LMAO !!!! :vlol:
As i can notice , gay people are more popular in trf !

ben croft
05-11-06, 01:27
lol thanks jarhead.

@ raiderfun: yeah, I agree. Sounds good to us, gays ppl. :D :whi:

Tombcool
05-11-06, 01:48
I'm Straight, but I do have lesbian friends. I am against gay marriage and sodomy though.

lita212
05-11-06, 01:55
[QUOTE=Mad Tony]What just because you and another member had a fight before, that isn't a reason to close this current thread.QUOTE]

im saying it should be closed because it will start arguments and its classed as a controversial subject. i said that me and another member did argue but im not saying it was us two that got the thread closed. this thread needs to be closed because after reading ppls views ive already seen things which will cause controversy and fights between one another. its pointless. why make a thread on gay people anyway? you dont see str8 people making a thread saying what are your views on str8 ppl?

Neteru
05-11-06, 02:15
Well I don't know how this topic managed to get under my radar, but it did, totally.

Members, we have seen this topic on forum inumberable times.
Always it has ended in rancour and disputation. Always it has progressed into gross and total irrelevancies, and details not at all suitable for the forum. In reviewing the thread this evening, already I have seen such matters and specificities made mention of.

This is an old road for us here, very boring and very irrelevant, and it is nigh on impossible to discuss the topic without the associated risks we have seen so often. I am therefor closing this thread.