PDA

View Full Version : New Tomb Raider Multi Patch for XP/Vista hits the streets

Simulation
05-11-06, 01:56
Our Tomb Raider Multi Patch includes fixes for Tomb Raider Chronicles, The Last Revelation, The Lost Artifact, Tomb Raider 3, Tomb Raider 2 and Tomb Raider Level Editor. Additionally, we have packaged a small collection of tools including a Tomb Raider registry cleaner and the option to copy files from CD to HDD to reduce read and skip errors on Tomb Raider 3.

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3026.html

All the Tech pages on TombRaiderHUB (http://www.tombraiderhub.com) have also been updated to include this new tool.

Additionally, we have packaged the official Tomb Raider demos with a brand new Windows Vista installer, enabling fans to try their favourite games before buying.

Tomb Raider on Windows Vista and XP (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/vista/index.html)

Many thanks to tlr online and Joseph for their help in this project along with Lord Icon for his feedback on the multipatch installer.

Emmo
05-11-06, 01:59
Thanks. :tmb:

dannyb37
05-11-06, 03:43
Perfect, Just what I wanted. Thanks so much! :)

Tomb_Vader
05-11-06, 04:06
Simulation, I bow to your m@d pr0gr@mm1ng sk1llZ. Awesome. :)

Joseph
05-11-06, 21:28
Thanks for the great work Simulation! :tmb:

raiderfun
05-11-06, 21:33
Yup , that's great , great work sim ! :tmb:
I tried tr2 demo great wall + venice and it works fine ! :) ;)

Emmo
10-11-06, 00:11
Why can't we see the loading pictures with these patches? For example in the TR5...:) And I remember the previous XP patches. They were the same with these. Why? :)

Simulation
10-11-06, 00:55
Why can't we see the loading pictures with these patches? Fore example in the TR5...:) And I remember the previous XP patches. They were the same with these. Why? :)
Do you mean the splash screen? If so, I removed it and added a nice picture on each page instead :)

Emmo
10-11-06, 17:42
Do you mean the splash screen? If so, I removed it and added a nice picture on each page instead :)

I can't see anything. There are no level loading pictures in the game. :confused:

Emmo
13-11-06, 23:40
Now, again I finished the TR5. And I collected all secrets. But i can not see special features in the game. It's the same trouble with loading pictures. :confused:

Sorry for my English...

Hurrah4Lara
14-11-06, 23:20
we have packaged a small collection of tools including the option to copy files from CD to HDD to reduce read and skip errors on Tomb Raider 3.
:jmp: I first came to TRF cos of a "Tombraider III CD?" bug/issue, and I reckon this will fix it! I have always had to insert my precious TR3 original disk each time I want to play. For some reason I cannot copy it (Be sure I have tried many methods over several years:D). So this weekend I'll surely try this multi-patch.

Many thanks to tlr online and Joseph for their help in this project along with Lord Icon for his feedback on the multipatch installer.

Yes, thank you everyone. It is appreciated.:tmb:

H4L:wve: [Jessika]

Hurrah4Lara
27-12-06, 21:40
:jmp: I first came to TRF cos of a "Tombraider III CD?" bug/issue, and I reckon this will fix it! I have always had to insert my precious TR3 original disk each time I want to play. For some reason I cannot copy it (Be sure I have tried many methods over several years:D). So this weekend I'll surely try this multi-patch.

Yes, thank you everyone. It is appreciated.:tmb:

H4L:wve: [Jessika]

It WORKS!:jmp: I have finally installed the multi-patch and it is amazing! Now I may play Tomb Raider III without needing the CD each time (ELEN, I think you once reported the same problem, and it will surely help you too!:)). It also fixed the stuttering sound card issue, and the whole behaviour of the game is better!:D

Fantastic! Thank you techno-friends for creating this multi-patch!:tmb:

H4L:wve:

Joseph
27-12-06, 22:11
No need to quote yourself + from the direct previous post, Hurrah4Lara... ;)

Thanks for letting us know that it works! :tmb: Enjoy the game(s)! :wve:

Hurrah4Lara
27-12-06, 22:25
No need to quote yourself + from the direct previous post, Hurrah4Lara... ;)

Thanks for letting us know that it works! :tmb: Enjoy the game(s)! :wve:

Oh Joseph, I'm not sure why I did that:o.

Hehe, thanks, I sure will! I feel a marathon is coming!:D

H4L:wve: