PDA

View Full Version : My Mum Returns Today From Tunisia!

Dazzy
05-11-06, 10:04
Hey everyone, my Mum set off to Tunisia last Sunday for one whole week, as she wanted a break from her job, and I guess she deserves it. That left me and my Dad in the house, and that meant we would have to take care of things whilst she was gone. I for one have been doing plenty of things around the house, cleaning dishes, feeding the cats, hoovering, watching my Mums bike, just to make sure no idiot has nicked it! I've lost count how much I've done this week, but I'm damn sure it's worth it. I really miss my Mum, and yesterday, for the first time in like 6 days, I spoke to my Mum on the phone, we had a bit of trouble hearing eachother, but we chatted for a good few minutes. She had texted me a few times, so I had company from her via mobile. She returns arounf 4pm today, and I'm going to hug her a lot!

Bullethail
05-11-06, 13:34
That's great Dazzy! Even though she's unlikely to read this, welcome home!

Greenkey2
05-11-06, 13:37
What?! You didn't get to go with her?! :yik: :p

Only kidding.

Give a warm welcome home from everyone here at TRF :hug:

Angelx14
05-11-06, 13:38
Oh, that's such a great news. I'm really happy for you. I know how it feels when your mom is away for a long time.:) And say welcome home from all of us.:D

ELEN
05-11-06, 14:00
Oh! That's cool!!! Say welcome from us :)

Dazzy
05-11-06, 16:51
She returned around 3pm today, and so tanned! Gave her a big hug. I'll put photos of her Holiday in Tunisia later on.

I won't double post, here are the photos I promised:

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/4844/lastscanue5.png

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/6316/mum1kv6.png

Night Crawler
05-11-06, 17:31
I for one have been doing plenty of things around the house, cleaning dishes, feeding the cats, hoovering, watching my Mums bike, just to make sure no idiot has nicked it! I've lost count how much I've done this week, but I'm damn sure it's worth it. You should be doing all that stuff anyway being 20 years old and still living at home, really.

Dazzy
05-11-06, 17:35
Yea, I don't mind doing all the stuff, good to do something.