PDA

View Full Version : Stood up

Lonely Istari
06-11-06, 04:48
It's not a fun feeling. I was supposed to go out with a guy tonight. He was supposed to call me at three. He never called.

Anyone else ever been stood up?

DREWY
06-11-06, 04:53
That must have been disapointing LI. There would have to have been a good reason I would hope.
(Could work in your favour though. If theres a next time, he will have to try harder. 'Forget your jumper' or 'accidentally' leave home with no money or something. Put his guilt to good use.)

Lonely Istari
06-11-06, 04:57
:D thanks Drewy, I definitely will! But he better hope he deserves a "next time"! haha

Melonie Tomb Raider
06-11-06, 07:08
Oh man that stinks. :( Let's wait and see what his story his, he might have had a good reason, but maybe not. You've got a good head on your shoulders, you'll know what to do. :)

Autolycus
06-11-06, 08:35
It's not the best feeling in the world is it LI?
I remember a long while ago i was supposed to meet this girl at an agreed meeting spot, i waited there for around 40 minutes giving her the benefit of the doubt but she never showed, then she phoned me the next day saying something came up and she said we should meet again, and guess what she only stood me up again. So as you can guess a sacked her off after that.

Lara Croft!
06-11-06, 19:32
An ex of mine had me stood up for 45 minutes because he couldn't make his hair right.....Jackass!!!!And my best friend is always late for our rendez-vous.But I never had a date in which the other one didn't come at all.Only in case of emergencies and not after I had left my house.It must suck though......:hug: