PDA

View Full Version : Whats in your playlist?

Lew
06-11-06, 17:48
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a202/lewrulz/iTunesplaylist.jpg

Full : http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a202/lewrulz/iTunesplaylist.jpg

Thats some of mine.

Love Don't Let Me Go - David Guetta vs. The Egg, Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol, Back In the Day - Christina Aguilera, Turn it Up - Paris Hilton, Turn You On - Paris Hilton, When You Were Young - The Killers, Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake, U + Ur Hand - P!nk, London Bridge (Radio Edit) - Fergie, Changes - Chris Lake featuring Laura V, Come to Me - P. Diddy featuring Nicole, Number One - Pharrel & Kanye West, Hurt - Christina Aguilera, Lucy - Jealousy, Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado feautring Timbaland, Mr. Brightside - The Killers, Me & U (Main) - Cassie, Everytime We Touch - Cascada, Ridin' - Chamillionaire, Checking It Out - Lil Chris, Rock This Party - Bob Sinclar & Cutee B, SOS (Nevins' Glam Club Mix) Something Kinda Ooooh - Girls Aloud, Long Way 2 Go - Cassie, Ministry of Sound The Annual 2007.

Thats all in My Top Rated missing out a few album like Clubmix, Ministry of Sound Clubbers Guide, Cream Summer 2006 etc. So Whats in your playlist?

Mona Sax
06-11-06, 18:02
I never make playlists, I always listen to full albums.

Rickéh
06-11-06, 18:03
So many songs are in my playlist, but just like Mona Sax says, i listen the most of my time to full albums :)

Kamrusepas
06-11-06, 18:32
All my mp3s.

Nicky
06-11-06, 18:32
I have approximately 150 songs imported in iTunes atm (had over 200, but removed some to free some disk space), half of them are by Nightwish :D

jarhead
06-11-06, 18:35
I dont create playlists, I just randomly click any song in my music folders

Lew
06-11-06, 19:16
I have approximately 150 songs imported in iTunes atm (had over 200, but removed some to free some disk space), half of them are by Nightwish :D

The highest I had was 3000 but now its 250 and i like them all just about :P Never heard of Nightwish.

Legends
06-11-06, 19:21

You like Nightwish?! It's a shame what happened to Tarja. I love Nemo.. and Dead chest of Wonders, Wish I had Angel..and Sleeping Sun.. They have a lot of great songs.

Nicky
06-11-06, 19:31
Never heard of Nightwish.
:yik: The blasphemy! :p :D

Nightwish (http://www.nightwish.com)

@ Legends: they are my favourite band :)

Legends
06-11-06, 19:37

Nice!

Tomb Raider Master
06-11-06, 19:39
I don't make playlists, I have all mp3's from my PC. :)

Legends
06-11-06, 19:40
I don't make playlists, I have all mp3's from my PC. :)

Me too.

Lew
06-11-06, 19:40

Lol thanks I'll check it out :)

rika2
06-11-06, 19:58
well, the same as Mona except I wish I had time to listen to full albums :p Only listen to a full album when I buy it...

Paperdoll
06-11-06, 20:35
I'm always changing the songs I'm listening to (kind of a "at the time" favourite :p) so for now this is my current playlist:

Queen Adreena - Jolene
,, - Suck
,, - Kissing My Disgrace
,, - FM Doll
,, - I Adore You
,, - Kitty Collar Tight
,, - Medicine Jar (:yah:)
Kristeen Young - Rotting On The Vine
Darling Violetta - I Want To Kill You
Kidneythieves - Crazy
Fiona Apple - Criminal
Evanescence - Lose Control
Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow
,, - First It Giveth
,, - Burn The Witch

I'm falling in love with Queen Adreena all over again :D

ace_85
06-11-06, 20:46
Fiona Apple - Criminal
Great track :tmb:

As for me, it changes all the time too, but there are usually some constants in there somewhere like Counting Crows, Stereophonics, Fiona Apple, Carina Round and Paul Weller. Right now though, I'm pretty much only listening to Giant Drag's album on repeat, 'cause they rock :D

Lone Raider
06-11-06, 22:00
Celtic Cross.

I make playlists for all sorts of moods and all sorts of people.

Kamrusepas
06-11-06, 22:38
Did you mean iTunes btw? I've never used it, I rip mp3's from cd's.

Thorn
06-11-06, 22:48
I love many genres of music from death metal to Electronica/Classical/Pop. :)

Geck-o-Lizard
06-11-06, 22:49
Lemme see... I'll give you artists rather than songs. Here are my favourites. :p

Bad Company
Bauhaus
Calibre
Carl Cox
Clan of Xymox
Concorde Dawn
Dieselboy
Dresden Dolls
Everything But The Girl
Frontline Assembly
Future Sound of London
High Contrast
Infected Mushroom
Juno Reactor
Klute
Leftfield
Logistics
LTJ Bukem
Marilyn Manson
Massive Attack
Nine Inch Nails
The Orb
Orbital
Pendulum
Photek
Prodigy
Pink Floyd
Salmonella Dub
Siouxsie and the Banshees
Underworld
VNV Nation

xMiSsCrOfTx
06-11-06, 23:19
Well, I have 4505 songs and most are from real albums that I own or borrowed from friends, and I have 11 playlists.. One is my mix, with some of my favorite songs, another is full of sad songs :p, one's filled with upbeat songs, one with techno, others with rap and some with classical or movie themes.

Tombreaper
07-11-06, 00:23
Playlist? Nothing, I always listen full albums.
On the go I still use one of my SONY WALKMANS, or, my portable Technics CDplayer with 4 dacs. (4 times better the sound than MP3 crap)

Lenochka
07-11-06, 00:27
Hmm... I dont make play lists xD
Most listened to

1. t.A.T.u.
2. Pussycat Dolls
3. Evanescence

then the rest is just like random songs i like...

Captain Mazda
07-11-06, 01:16
Arf, too many jiffy pop names mentioned here :/

Nightwish is just sheer brilliance and I made it one of my top priorities to "acquire" all their songs last summer.

But yeah, I've got over 2000 high-quality mp3s. The general reaction I've gotten is that I listen to some great music, heh.

Geck-o-Lizard
07-11-06, 02:03
I can't believe I didn't mention Nightwish and Wizards & Demons. :o

Nightwish rocks! I'm hoping they find a singer as good as Tarja to replace her... Her voice was really something special.

Captain Mazda
07-11-06, 03:01
So Tarja is gone? I guess I won't be listening to any new songs they put out then :/

She has an amazing opera/rock voice.

Mona Sax
07-11-06, 09:01
I can't believe I didn't mention Nightwish and Wizards & Demons. :o
Demons & Wizards, you mean? Jon Schaffer and Hansi Kursch's side project? They're awesome.

Or is this a totally different band?