PDA

View Full Version : The Create-a-Monster game, unnecessary, but fun!

Virusbuster
06-11-06, 18:38
Ok, let's play Create-a-Monster!

The goal here is to create the most stupid RPG monster you could EVER think of. Pointless, I know, but fun nevertheless.

Every post must include monster name, what it looks like, weaknesses/resistances and what attacks it may use, plus additional info (optional).

Here are two examples:

Name:
Geezer

Visual:
Grey hair, huge glasses and brown pants from the jurassic era.

Weakness:
Fire, Ice, Lightning and apple jam.

Resistance:
Cheeseburger

Attacks
Wheelchair: Puts the Geezer in Haste status.
Medicines: Puts the Geezer to sleep, recovering HP while he does so.
Bad Breath: Thought only Malboros from FF could do this, eh? Think again! For those who don't know, this attack causes almost all status ailments.
Slipslide: Makes the ground icy. Used for the next move.
Whoops: Used after Slipslide. Instead of running away, the brave old Geezer attempts to kill himself by sliding on the ice and breaking about everything there is to break.

Additional info: The Geezers may drop a rare item called Geezer Pants. Equipping this armor lets you walk around anywhere without encountering random battles, simply because it smells so bad.

--------------------------------------

Name:
Rabidrawer

Visual:
Looks like a normal person, except for the fact that his mouth is foamy, he's shaking like mad and he always carries a dozen pencils.

Weakness:
Tranquilizer Darts

Resistance:
Rodent Teeth

Attacks
Bite: A very painful bite. 'Causes instant death, or if the character has been vaccined against rabies, a severe poison.
Summon Rodents: As the name suggests, summons a whole army of pesky little rodents.
Attempt Art: The rabidrawer attempts to draw something, but fails and gets ****ed. He then makes a plane from the paper and throws it towards the player, usually aiming for the left eye. May cause Blind.
Hide: Rabidrawers are the only humanoids able to dig a whole straight into the ground and hide there for a long while.

Additional Info:
Rabidrawers can be heard from a long distance, mainly due to their loud howls and maniac laughter.

...I'm bored.

Bullethail
06-11-06, 18:54
Hmm...

Name:
Gloom
Visual:
Green skin, broken, gritty nails, and is known to smoke a pipe.
Weakness:
loud noise, hygiene, bright light, and the Golden Grenade Launcher
Resistance:
Most blinding effects, most strudels, and stilton cheese
Attacks:
Smoke screen: puffs on pipe, blinding the opponent.
Stew: Makes a batch of his favorite stew. Causes poisoning.
Walking stick: Painful, causes moderate damage and stuns the opponent.
Singing: May cause instant death.

Angel_14
06-11-06, 18:57
Name:
Zip

Visual:
Black skin, stupid hairstyle, and a boxer, what he wears outside

Weakness:
Staying shut up for longer than two minutes, silence

Resistance:
Orders from his friends

Attacks:
Blah-blah: Talks all day about nonsense things
I'll kill you: Drives you so mad, that you want to run into a wall
W.J (Aka worst jokes): Same as above, but he drives you mad with his bad jokes

Additional info: He likes to talk a lot.

Oops, this creature already exists!:tea:

tha_mattster
06-11-06, 19:03
Name: Winston

Visual: Think hunchback of notre dame meets Dad's Army meets March of the Penguins.

Weakness: Baked beans. Assault Courses. Freezers. Fetish for tea trays.

Resistance: Good against bullets. Cannot die. Doesn't peek at unowho. :cln:

Attacks: Propane expulsion. Methane charge.

rika2
06-11-06, 19:05
Name:
TRL n00b Fan

Visual:
Glasses, pseudo-punk hairdo, Green Day shirt, gay ass jeans.

Weakness:
Classic TR, difficulty in games, thinking.

Resistance:
Intelligence

Attacks
Bashing AoD: expresses his to AoD boring the enemy to death. Altough he never played AoD
Talking about how hard the England level is: exactly the same as above except with the England level.
Emo cry: tries to put some sympathy in your heart by crying and saying noone likes him.
Random spam in TRLE forum: asks what's the LE editor, a month later comes up with a bolivia remake.

Additional info: these will overrun the forums if TRAE = TRLE

Ada the Mental
06-11-06, 22:23
Name: Winston

Visual: Think hunchback of notre dame meets Dad's Army meets March of the Penguins.

Weakness: Baked beans. Assault Courses. Freezers. Fetish for tea trays.

Resistance: Good against bullets. Cannot die. Doesn't peek at unowho. :cln:

Attacks: Propane expulsion. Methane charge.
:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Name:Thodoris A.K.A. Malakas

Appearance:Blond hair,blue eyes,fat ass,minimum height,stupid gaze,failed I-am-cool-and-everybody-likes-me rapper-wannabe look

Weakness:Lack of brain....:confused: .....(I will find some more weaknesses I will!:hea: )

Resistance:School,knowledge,has no feelings so it cannot be hurt,sarcasm,rudeness(< never work for him)

Attacks:Getting on older sister's nerves,horrible,,constant singing,getting on sister's nerves,stupidity,getting on sister's nerves,playing Lineage 2 all day long so that others cannot use the pc,getting on sister's nerves etc

StarCroft:AOD
06-11-06, 22:27
Name:
Zip

and a boxer, what he wears outside

Interesting. :cln: