PDA

View Full Version : BloodRayne 2!?!?!?! - UWE BOLL STRIKES AGAIN!!!

-DEBUG
06-11-06, 20:00
Taken From Bloody-Disgusting.com

SHE’S BACK!

BRIGHTLIGHT PICTURES AND UWE BOLL ANNOUNCES

“BLOODRAYNE 2”

NATASSIA MALTHE TO STAR; UWE BOLL DIRECTS

VANCOUVER, November 6, 2006 -- BloodRayne 2 is the sequel to BloodRayne, starring Kristanna Loken, Ben Kingsley, Matt Davis, Michelle Rodriguez, Michael Madsen, Billy Zane and Meatloaf, which was also a Brightlight Pictures/Uwe Boll collaboration, directed by Boll. Released on DVD earlier this year through Visual Entertainment, BloodRayne marked the first time a theatrical release was packaged with the complete original PC game which inspired it.

In BloodRayne 2 the movie, as in the game, only Rayne, born of the unnatural union of vampire and human, stands between an unsuspecting humanity and a horrifying vampire dawn. The screenplay is written by Christopher Donaldson and Neil Every.

In addition to the BloodRayne franchise, Brightlight Pictures and Uwe Boll have partnered on a number of features, directed by Boll, including House of the Dead, the box-office success released by Artisan Pictures; Alone in the Dark, starring Christian Slater; and the upcoming Postal, Seed and In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale, starring Jason Statham, John Rhys-Davies, Ray Liotta, Leelee Sobieski and Burt Reynolds.

“BloodRayne 2 marries the vampire, action and Wild West genres, and we are very excited that this movie is going to innovate a fantastic new look,” says Shawn Williamson.

“I’m excited to do a sequel to BloodRayne and this time in the Wild West. I’m a big fan of Sergio Leone and John Ford,” says Uwe Boll.

Brightlight Pictures develops, finances and produces independent feature films and television projects for the domestic and international marketplace. Company principals and producers, Stephen Hegyes and Shawn Williamson, have produced over 60 productions in the last 12 years and over 20 productions since the launch of the company in 2001, including White Noise, starring Michael Keaton, which has grossed more than $100 million since opening in January 2005. Brightlight recently produced its sequel, White Noise 2: The Light, starring Nathan Fillion and Katee Sackhoff; American Venus, directed by Bruce Sweeney and starring Rebecca DeMornay and Jane McGregor. Brightlight also line produced for Nu Image/ Millennium Films and Emmett Furla Films 88 Minutes, starring Al Pacino, and The Wicker Man, starring Nicolas Cage, and is currently line producing Addicted, starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, for Yari Film Group / Vertigo Entertainment / Spitfire Pictures. More information about Brightlight Pictures can be found at www.brightlightpictures.com (http://www.brightlightpictures.com/).

______
So it seems Kristanna Loken didnt want to return for this and Uwe Boll still hasn't acknowledged that Milla Jovovich would be perfect for the role, oh well.

I never saw the first one, as it was never released in the UK, that and the fact that Uwe Boll did this tell me I'm not missing a great deal

:(

Legends
06-11-06, 20:00
What's this?

jarhead
06-11-06, 20:01
I dont know but the hotlink picture is funny :D

Thorir
06-11-06, 20:02
Oh my GOD!!!
I haven´t seen the film, it was never released here... Never even seen it on DVD!

Natasha is Norwegian, btw!!!
Shameful! :o

-DEBUG
06-11-06, 20:03
"This" is a sequel to a movie based on the video game "BloodRayne" and directed by Uwe "House of the Dead" Boll

http://img.clubic.com/photo/00287403.jpg

Terminatorvs
06-11-06, 20:08
As much as I can tell, Uwe "gamekiller" Boll can't be called a director, because a director is a person, who directs FILMS, not just some crap. He simply perverted the story in his own dumb way and expected the fans to just swallow it. I've read the synopsis - after that I didn't even want to take a look at the movie.

imaginarylight
06-11-06, 20:44
The first br movie sucked big time you guys arent missing anything trust me. I despise uwe for ruining rayne in the movie If only bloodrayne could get a better director and stay true to the games :( oh well.

Ward Dragon
06-11-06, 20:49
*shrugs* I didn't even know the first movie was out yet.

PyramidRaider
01-10-07, 22:08
I read an article on this in an horror magazine, and it sounds awful. There was even a picture of the new Rayne. That was awful too. I've the first one. It was so stupid and horrible. Im not gonna see this one.

Rivendell
01-10-07, 22:13
Bah! Someone get him before he wrecks FarCry!

Reggie
01-10-07, 22:14
Well he was going to direct the movie version of Fear Effect but thankfully it didn't go ahead - someone different is at the helm now...

Can't say I'm keen on the guy either.

oocladableeblah
01-10-07, 22:34
I saw a dvd of Bloodrayne 2 in circut city. Which I thought was weird since I never heard of it.

Gothlegend
01-10-07, 22:39
bloodrayne 2 is already out :confused:

oocladableeblah
01-10-07, 22:41
bloodrayne 2 is already out :confused:
Yeah it is here it is Clicky (http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?v_id=V+++379452&search=BLOODRAYNE%202&sec=All%20Movies&prodid=VVE60DVD)

Gothlegend
01-10-07, 22:44
oh i know i was stating it but thank you anyways :)

trXD
01-10-07, 22:58
I have never seen bloodrayne the movie...

Is it really that bad?

Mr.Burns
02-10-07, 00:52
PyramidRaider, you have been warned about necroposting. This thread is nearly a year old.