PDA

View Full Version : Favourite School Subject(s)

laracroft2122
06-11-06, 21:23
English
History
Life Issues
Sex Education
Religious Education
Science - Chemistry
ICT
Performing Arts

I like Sex Education because it so intresting to find out about our amazing bodies. Such as Sexual Intercouse and Masturbation and how the brain works to this (not for laughing at)

tlr online
06-11-06, 21:24
English, Sport, Computer Studios, Math and Pysics and Drama ;)

Legends
06-11-06, 21:25
Gymnastics & English. I love them! :)

Mad Tony
History
French
ICT
Maths
Science
PE

jarhead
Despite that, I still laughed at the sex ed bit .....sorry

I love art and DT, but I dont do DT anymore

Tomb Raider Master
This thread again? :p My faves are Informatics, English and French. :) I enjoy others, too, but... :whi:

Alive_and_Funky
06-11-06, 21:26
English: I love to write stories.
P.E: It's just so darn fun to play sports. :jmp:

laracroft2122
06-11-06, 21:26
Despite that, I still laughed at the sex ed bit .....sorry

I love art and DT, but I dont do DT anymore

Sometimes my DT can SUCK becuase when my teacher is annoyed he just contiues to bang a table. Today he had to use force on a pupil for disobeying the rules and refusing to give a ball.

Thorir
06-11-06, 21:27
English, P.E. and... Well, that´s it. :p

LadyLaraC
06-11-06, 21:27
Textiles
Art
French
English
P.E.

Mad Tony
06-11-06, 21:28
Sometimes my DT can SUCK becuase when my teacher is annoyed he just contiues to bang a table. Today he had to use force on a pupil for disobeying the rules and refusing to give a ball.
He used force to stop the pupils?
Awesome, most kids are so disobedient and the teachers can't do anything.
If I were prime minister I'd definitely bring corporal punishment back into schools.

laracroft2122
06-11-06, 21:30
He used force to stop the pupils?
Awesome, most kids are so disobedient and the teachers can't do anything.
If I were prime minister I'd definitely bring corporal punishment back into schools.

Yes he was attempting to hit him and other people on his little plan. He had to push him and get out the way of him. Then push him and keep him back. Coner him up and DEMAND the ball.

Mad Tony
06-11-06, 21:32
Yes he was attempting to hit him and other people on his little plan. He had to push him and get out the way of him. Then push him and keep him back. Coner him up and DEMAND the ball.
Good to see a teacher doing that! :tmb:

laracroft2122
06-11-06, 21:33
Good to see a teacher doing that! :tmb:

I thought it was discrasful the other day

[Girls stand at door]

Girl: Sir, you can't come in here, dog's aren't allowed.

[Teacher walks in]

!He did nothing to stop it!

Lara Lover
06-11-06, 21:33
None. :p

laracroft2122
06-11-06, 21:34
None. :p

LOL

Feel free to post pics of you at school, or in uniform or about to go to school etc.

Mad Tony
06-11-06, 21:35
LOL

Feel free to post pics of you at school, or in uniform or about to go to school etc.
My school, is supposedly one of the best in the country!
Don't believe that one bit, it's ****! :mad:

laracroft2122
06-11-06, 21:36
My school, is supposedly one of the best in the country!
Don't believe that one bit, it's ****! :mad:

I'm talking about my school

And it's TRUE, HONESTLY

Celephais
06-11-06, 21:38
When I was early teens I think I liked Science the most, (when I was about 12-14 Chemistry, Biology and Physics were just lumped together as "Science") In latter school days I think the only subject I actually enjoyed was English. These days though I actually do find Physics and Chemistry pretty interesting stuff, especially in some of the more far out and bizarre stuff in Cosmology.

As for PE, I was both the Basketball Ace and The Football Loser.

Mad Tony
06-11-06, 21:38
I'm talking about my school

And it's TRUE, HONESTLY
What's true about it?

laracroft2122
06-11-06, 21:39
What's true about it?

Wait a minuite,

What are we talking about, my comment on my school about the teacher and girls at the door, or something else (and if what)

Mad Tony
06-11-06, 21:42
Wait a minuite,

What are we talking about, my comment on my school about the teacher and girls at the door, or something else (and if what)
I was just talking about my school. ;)

VonCroy360
06-11-06, 21:42
:hea: Why don't we have that sex-education subject? :mis: :o :o

Anyway... My favourite subjects would be Arts, Geography and English, although I don't really like those either, I don't like school at all. :D

Rivendell
06-11-06, 21:43
When I was in school in them good ol' days (6 months ago ;) ) I loved English Lit, Drama and Media. :)

laracroft2122
06-11-06, 21:43
I was just talking about my school. ;)

Oh I thought you meant my story wasn't true.

I found it VERY discrasful students could talk to teachers like that and get away with it.

And someone called my tutor a ****head in front of him.

Edit: I edited out the swear word. It didn't seem to censor. Hope I'm not in trouble.

Tomb Raider Master
06-11-06, 21:44
Feel free to post pics of you at school, or in uniform or about to go to school etc. My school is ugly and boring, we don't wear uniforms and I look frowned when I go to school. So, no pics. :p

Mad Tony
06-11-06, 21:45
Oh I thought you meant my story wasn't true.

I found it VERY discrasful students could talk to teachers like that and get away with it.

And someone called my tutor a ****head in front of him.

Edit: I edited out the swear word. It didn't seem to censor. Hope I'm not in trouble.
Yeah, it's stupid! :rolleyes:
The teachers can't do anything because of those stupid *******s at the top (politicians)

laracroft2122
06-11-06, 21:46
My school is ugly and boring, we don't wear uniforms and I look frowned when I go to school. So, no pics. :p

My school is very ugly, quite boaring (but it's getting new and re-built - but been delayed for 2 years). We had a very bad reputation and is getting much better. We just got told today that Dr. Quincey, the acting head master for the past year is now permanant. I'm the only one that clapped when announced, and no one joined in except the teachers. :(

PS. Our uniform is ugly and to you: NO FAIR :(!

laracroft2122
06-11-06, 21:47
Yeah, it's stupid! :rolleyes:
The teachers can't do anything because of those stupid *******s at the top (politicians)

Yes I do agree. If that could actually happen schools would be a lot more disaplined. He wants the american system, in schools. Don't make the grade, don't move up a year.

StarCroft:AOD
06-11-06, 21:55
I remember, usually the one were the Professor is handsome, that can make the most boring subject enjoyable. http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m80/StarCroftAOD/Emoticons/4c113998.gif

Kamrusepas
06-11-06, 21:59
English, music and, after we got the great teacher, Finnish.

VonCroy360
06-11-06, 22:06

This is my school (I took this one of the school site):p:

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9151/resizeimageis0.jpg

:)

Catlantean
06-11-06, 23:11
While I was in elementary school and highschool I liked math, physics, biology and chemistry. At the faculty I liked pretty much everything that wasn't electronics and/or electrotechnics related (those I hated and utterly sucked at), and my favourites of this semester are Computer Security and Intelligent Systems.

jarhead
06-11-06, 23:18
Heresmy schools website, Surprising theres no pictures of it :o

http://www.chalvedon.com/

xMiSsCrOfTx
06-11-06, 23:20
ENGLISH! My best subject and I love it. I also really like Photography.

Ada the Mental
06-11-06, 23:36
None!:P Kidding!
Let's see...
Literature,Greek,History,English,Art,(we don't do it anymore:(),Latin.Maybe Ancient Greek too,though it's quite difficult...