PDA

View Full Version : Lara's food

danitiwa
09-11-06, 10:54
How the heck does lara find time to eat?? I mean if shes on missions all day, how does she survive all hungry and stuff??? When in a TR game have you ever seen lara eating?? Do you think shes anorexic?:confused:

Punaxe
09-11-06, 10:55
She eats while we're waiting for the level to load ;)
Why do you think it takes so long sometimes?

Oh and also when we're not playing :p

Oh and actually she does in AOD...

Dazzy
09-11-06, 10:55
Maybe there will be a new feature in the next Tomb Raider game, let Lara get a boost of energy from a drink or a snack lol.

Lone Raider
09-11-06, 11:20
we had this with chocolate bars in AoD, but that wasn't good enough. Imagine Lara finding a secret - food pantry... roast dinner, puddings, wine and bread...:cln:

Geck-o-Lizard
09-11-06, 11:31
Well she has meat hanging in her freezer, she drinks a can of coke in TR3, she eats a hundred chocolate bars in AoD, and she explodes a Chinese takeaway in the TR Movie. She's not entirely starved. :D

Suzan
09-11-06, 12:36
She eats while we're waiting for the level to load ;)
Well now I know why it takes so FRIGGING long when I'm waiting for levels to load in TR4! :rolleyes: I didn't have that problem on my Win98 but now that I play on WinXP it takes soooo long. Guess she's having a nice meal while I'm waiting:hea: :p

Suzan
09-11-06, 12:37
Well she has meat hanging in her freezer,
Don't forget that you might also find one very annoying butler there every once in a while :mis:

Ampersand
09-11-06, 12:56
I'm sure Lara has a lot of time to experiment while hanging around in the jungles and such. :p

Jade Rae
09-11-06, 13:04
Maybe there's snacks in the medi packs! :) She uses plenty of those (at least when I play:))

@ Suzan, you can download a patch from the tomb raider chronicles site that will way speed up your TR4 load time.

Suzan
09-11-06, 13:07
Thanks, I'll check it out later :)

Legends
09-11-06, 13:15
Ok here's another question, the classic outfit to Lara.. (The teal bathing suit and brown shorts.. just to avoid confusion) How do Lara get in the Bathing Suit, the neck is so tight so there's no way she fit's through there.. And there's no zipper on the back. Maybe it is a little zipper or buttons or something under the shorts between her legs… :p

Suzan
09-11-06, 13:17
Weeeeeeeeell... TR is full of surprises:tea:

Jade Rae
09-11-06, 13:24
Personally i think she's wearing a full body suit and shorts and tank are just spray painted on....I don't know any other way to explain it...:)

Greenkey2
09-11-06, 14:11
Ok here's another question, the classic outfit to Lara.. (The teal bathing suit and brown shorts.. just to avoid confusion) How do Lara get in the Bathing Suit, the neck is so tight so there's no way she fit's through there.. And there's no zipper on the back. Maybe it is a little zipper or buttons or something under the shorts between her legs… :p

There's this wonderful invention called stretch cotton :p Actually you find on many photoshoots etc that Lara's classic top is made from lycra (spandex). Personally I think this is completely wrong; a lady of Lara's profession would be far more practical and go for something breathable ;)

As for the food issue...we never actually see her skinning and roasting any of those annoying monkeys in TR3 do we? :whi:

Legends
09-11-06, 14:22
There's this wonderful invention called stretch cotton :p Actually you find on many photoshoots etc that Lara's classic top is made from lycra (spandex). Personally I think this is completely wrong; a lady of Lara's profession would be far more practical and go for something breathable ;)

As for the food issue...we never actually see her skinning and roasting any of those annoying monkeys in TR3 do we? :whi:

Stretch cotton :vlol: That's really stretchy then!

Andromeda66
09-11-06, 14:55
She just sneaks little bites when you're not looking.

Neteru
09-11-06, 15:00
Lara doesn't eat. She's not real.

Suzan
09-11-06, 15:07
Lara doesn't eat. She's not real.
:eek: Blasphemy! *faints*