PDA

View Full Version : COD3 Lots of fun but nothing new

Samsdad
09-11-06, 15:52
COD3 plays very much like an expansion of COD2. The mechanics are pretty much the same, The graphics are upgraded and there are little touches such as a more complex dumo charge setup routine and a bit more wobble when using a scoped weapon. The animations have been touched up and there is a bit bmore blood and gore. Some of thge sound effects have been directly taken from COD2, particularly the german voices.

That said it is still a lot of fun and still one of the best WWII games out.

Quiver.
09-11-06, 17:40
Didnt knew it was released already....I liked CODII a lot but it didn't had the CODI touch for me...damn, I was addicted to part I :p

belter_21
09-11-06, 20:10
COD3 plays very much like an expansion of COD2. The mechanics are pretty much the same, The graphics are upgraded and there are little touches such as a more complex dumo charge setup routine and a bit more wobble when using a scoped weapon. The animations have been touched up and there is a bit bmore blood and gore. Some of thge sound effects have been directly taken from COD2, particularly the german voices.

good spoiler well done

Hybrid Soldier
09-11-06, 21:29

Really? So Treyarch actually did a good job?

I hate when they do that. They take stuff directly like voices and stuff. It'd be nice if they changed it once and a while.

Thanks for posting that though. I'll consider buying it. :wve: